:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

stasia2point0
January 10, 2017
7:22 pm
fat_to_fat_darling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1624
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2015

invalid username meowed
What exactly will the youth be developed into?

roflroflroflsani_elephantdance

January 10, 2017
7:26 pm
LollyPants
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2016

The thought of that head case working with innocent children. I can't handle the internets today :/ she will probably try to hustle them for lunch money.

January 10, 2017
7:28 pm
fat_to_fat_darling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1624
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2015

"And don't forget to go home and tell your parents that your really nice and sweet teacher needs money and that they should donate to my GOFUND me! You could also have them buy me giftcards, #everythinghelps! Please also feel free to bring me any  and all canned goods or frozen steaks that are in your freezer! "   #foreshadowing

January 10, 2017
7:54 pm
12 lb Meat Salad
Hamcat
Meows: 143
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2015

Dv8 meowed

Please forgive me for being new to this thread and stasia2point0, but I cannot find her instagram. What am I missing?

Cauliflower crumbles.

January 10, 2017
9:17 pm
sweet potato-induced psychosis
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1921
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2014

Doesn't "development" typically refer to fundraising? How hilarious would it be if she's now a fundraiser lmao

January 10, 2017
10:22 pm
Salem Saberhagen
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 252
Snarking Since:
May 7, 2014

She won't last long. She will post pics of the kids on social media and that will be the end.

The haters will be blamed, tho. 

January 10, 2017
11:42 pm
whoayikes
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1807
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2014

She's probably a babysitter in the short term daycare room for people working out at the YMCA. 

January 11, 2017
5:31 am
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1201
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

cry

Magna Cum Bite Me meowed

invalid username meowed
What exactly will the youth be developed into?

Hope their names aren't Hansel and Gretel.

lmao

January 11, 2017
9:26 am
invalid username
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2016

12 lb Meat Salad meowed

Dv8 meowed

Please forgive me for being new to this thread and stasia2point0, but I cannot find her instagram. What am I missing?

Cauliflower crumbles.

You'd think the giggle payout on this joke would diminish, but it just doesn't.

January 11, 2017
12:37 pm
Stacey McGills Diabeetus
Hamcat
Meows: 67
Snarking Since:
March 3, 2014

whoayikes meowed

She's probably a babysitter in the short term daycare room for people working out at the YMCA. 

This is what I'm assuming. The child minding staff at my Y are always just teenagers who are good with little kids, no education or experience needed. I don't know what it's like at her Y, but it's only like 3 hours in the evening, Monday – Friday at mine. And it's basically play with the kids, walk them around the building. The cutoff age is 5, and you don't need to teach them anything. If it's a YMCA job with kids, that's all she'd be qualified for (and that's being generous).

January 11, 2017
2:04 pm
stayshalines mom has got it going on
Hamcat
Meows: 113
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

her skin is heinous and her eyelashes are scary as F. hope these youths have strong stomachs puke

https://imgur.com/a/4iF7T

January 11, 2017
2:24 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

her skin is heinous and her eyelashes are scary as F. hope these youths have strong stomachs puke

https://imgur.com/a/4iF7T

Christ, the pores. Her skin looks like the surface of the moon. She should concentrate more on skincare instead of spackling on 15 layers of concealer.

~*~ garbage person ~*~
January 11, 2017
2:24 pm
imcatbug
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2015

Omg girlfriend needs to work on her skincare routine before she cakes on her 100 layers of foundation eek she should really just go sans makeup for a while and give her skin a break. Holy moly.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.