:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

stasia2point0
January 11, 2017
2:25 pm
teen laqueefa
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

stayshaline's mom has got it going on meowed
her skin is heinous and her eyelashes are scary as F. hope these youths have strong stomachs puke

https://imgur.com/a/4iF7T

i don't see anything wrong with her skin?* what has always bothered me is her eyebrows and her neck-boobs. 

*other than very obvious sun damage on her nose/chest.

January 11, 2017
2:46 pm
Eating Cake On The Toilet Single
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 295
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

dat foundation line on her neck tho'….

She should invest in some foundation primer that hides her pores and evens her skin so when she does cake on her foundation it doesn't look so bad.  Something like porefessional from benefit or photo finish from smashbox (my two faves).  Ever since I started using those I cannot do foundation without them, it just looks cakey and gross and sinks into my pores without it. 

January 11, 2017
4:18 pm
stayshalines mom has got it going on
Hamcat
Meows: 117
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

teen laqueefa meowed

stayshaline's mom has got it going on meowed
her skin is heinous and her eyelashes are scary as F. hope these youths have strong stomachs puke

https://imgur.com/a/4iF7T

the skin on her nose and cheeks is horrible. she has said before that she goes to bed with all her makeup on so it's not surprising really but if you're selling something that features your face you should take care of your skin! 

i don't see anything wrong with her skin?* what has always bothered me is her eyebrows and her neck-boobs. 

*other than very obvious sun damage on her nose/chest.

January 11, 2017
4:28 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Glad to see the smile with the tongue behind the teeth is still going strong-looks so natural.drool her boobs are eating her necklace and she's got her tiny Chris Farley jacket on, whoever hired her needs help

January 11, 2017
8:27 pm
teen laqueefa
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed

She should invest in some foundation primer that hides her pores and evens her skin so when she does cake on her foundation it doesn't look so bad.  Something like porefessional from benefit or photo finish from smashbox (my two faves).  Ever since I started using those I cannot do foundation without them, it just looks cakey and gross and sinks into my pores without it. 

her makeup is super shitty quality, yeah and the blending process must be strenuous af because she doesn't do it right. 

January 11, 2017
8:59 pm
stayshalines mom has got it going on
Hamcat
Meows: 117
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

she's so f**king extra rolleyes

"Home from my first day! I'm going to love it!! Also, to anyone who has every had weight loss surgery, did you go through a nesting phase? Like if you're having a baby? Lol. I came home today, and I'm full blown deep cleaning and getting everything organized and ready. Maybe because it's my first day of all liquids?? And it's really sinking in that it's happening?! 15 days!!! I just want my house to be perfect and carefree when I come home from the hospital recover. Windows and door are open, dogs are outside on their runner, music is playing, and it feels like spring cleaning in here! It's also 72 degrees and sunny. It definitely doesn't feel like January. Haha. 15 days!!! 15 days!!! Who is counting down with me? Friday Jan 27th is going to be my second birthday."

also

"Okay…. so it's almost 7pm and I've done liquids all day long. I don't know if it's this cold or the lack of food, but I just hit a major wall and I wanna eat everything and I also just want to sleep until tomorrow. I might just sleep so I don't eat. Although, there's nothing to eat in my house anyway. Lol"

January 11, 2017
9:01 pm
DogFud
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2015

invalid username meowed
What exactly will the youth be developed into?

Soylent Green.  Girl gets hungry!

January 11, 2017
9:04 pm
really good pooper
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 382
Snarking Since:
January 1, 2015

Nesting phase? F**k off b***h! 

Who the hell would hire her 15 days out from surgery?! 

January 11, 2017
9:04 pm
TheDundies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 324
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

Yeaaaaahhhh she's never going to be able to do the pre-surgery diet. Never. She's already failing on the first day.

January 11, 2017
9:15 pm
a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 565
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2015

How freaking long does that makeup take?!  I can't imagine a makeup routine that takes more than 10 minutes from start to finish, but I'm just a grocery store person who uses Physician's Formula makeup.  I can't imagine what her ACTUAL skin looks like under all of that pancake. 

January 11, 2017
9:20 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 337
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window meowed

How freaking long does that makeup take?!  I can't imagine a makeup routine that takes more than 10 minutes from start to finish, but I'm just a grocery store person who uses Physician's Formula makeup.  I can't imagine what her ACTUAL skin looks like under all of that pancake. 

Completely off topic but I see you around and NEED to know where your username comes from!

formerly two under two
January 11, 2017
9:20 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2344
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

IF she doesn't have major complications from her shady Mexico slice and dice, I foresee her binging post surgery and ripping "Sleevena Gomez" open.

January 11, 2017
9:28 pm
artisanal twitter account
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed

deaddeaddeaddead

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.