:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

stasia2point0
January 11, 2017
9:33 pm
a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 611
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2015

two under two meowed

a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window meowed

How freaking long does that makeup take?!  I can't imagine a makeup routine that takes more than 10 minutes from start to finish, but I'm just a grocery store person who uses Physician's Formula makeup.  I can't imagine what her ACTUAL skin looks like under all of that pancake. 

Completely off topic but I see you around and NEED to know where your username comes from!

It's from the Nextdoor forum page – I don't think it's very active these days, but apparently my username was really happening in someone's neighborhood and people were complaining about it on their Nextdoor site as if it was a real problem.  Couldn't pass it up!rofl

January 11, 2017
9:58 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 458
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

a teenage girl who drives through the neighborhood screaming ball sack! out an open window meowed

two under two meowed

How freaking long does that makeup take?!  I can't imagine a makeup routine that takes more than 10 minutes from start to finish, but I'm just a grocery store person who uses Physician's Formula makeup.  I can't imagine what her ACTUAL skin looks like under all of that pancake. 

Completely off topic but I see you around and NEED to know where your username comes from!

It's from the Nextdoor forum page – I don't think it's very active these days, but apparently my username was really happening in someone's neighborhood and people were complaining about it on their Nextdoor site as if it was a real problem.  Couldn't pass it up!rofl

It's amazing. I figured it was a real thing and every time I would read I would laugh. Thanks!! lmaohigh-five

January 11, 2017
10:18 pm
KipDynamite
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 877
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

I don't think I could do an all liquid diet for more than a day. I KNOW that she can't. This is so f**king scary to me. Not only is there are huge possibility that this surgery could go wrong, she's also going to go into it with food inside of her. Something she's been told can negatively affect her surgery. Jfc.

January 12, 2017
1:09 am
Purple21
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4067
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2014

KipDynamite meowed
I don't think I could do an all liquid diet for more than a day. I KNOW that she can't. This is so f**king scary to me. Not only is there are huge possibility that this surgery could go wrong, she's also going to go into it with food inside of her. Something she's been told can negatively affect her surgery. Jfc.

Yes, that's another thing that freaks me out about this… she can't even discipline herself to eat normal balanced meals when her weight has overtaken every aspect of her life, so I don't see how she can manage the hardest diet of all, which is the all liquid diet before surgery. 

If she lives to tell the tale, she will be so baffled about why this surgery went wrong and didn't release the beautiful Sleevana from captivity.

January 12, 2017
10:29 am
CookieButterMonster
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 242
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2015

Purple21 meowed

KipDynamite meowed

Yes, that's another thing that freaks me out about this… she can't even discipline herself to eat normal balanced meals when her weight has overtaken every aspect of her life, so I don't see how she can manage the hardest diet of all, which is the all liquid diet before surgery. 

If she lives to tell the tale, she will be so baffled about why this surgery went wrong and didn't release the beautiful Sleevana from captivity.

I know relatively nothing about WLS, other than what I read here. But to me, THIS is why they require counseling to qualify for surgery. It would take a LOT of mental coaching to prepare ANYONE for an all liquid diet for 15+ days (much less a 400+ lb chronic binge eater), regardless of the effects of the surgery. It's really scary to think about how this is all going to go for her. I enjoy snarking on her as much as the next person because I truly think she deserves it & she is the worst, but it's painful watching her do this to herself. If she can barely make it through one day, she really isn't prepared for what the next few weeks has in store. 

January 12, 2017
12:17 pm
From500toJealoushater
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

I've done long liquid fasts before.  The first few days are the worst.  The best way to go about it is to get into solid ketosis prior to the start of the fast, that way you already have a very diminished appetite.  The reason they do liquid fasts prior to the surgery, and I might be wrong, is to shrink the fatty liver so that it is not in the way during the procedure.  I hope Stasis knows this and is head-strong enough to make it through the LF without any slip ups because the reason for it seems pretty important.  I would think that this surgery is the most important thing in her life right now and she will do anything, including liquid fast successfully for it.  I"M NOT WHITE KNIGHTING I swear…

…because she probably already binged.

January 12, 2017
12:23 pm
TheDundies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 348
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

Whoever is her friend on FB, please keep us updated on what she posts!! I'm guessing right about now she isn't posting much because she's eating solid food & ashamed. An excuse/ long ass post will be up in about a couple days! Can't wait to see!!

January 12, 2017
2:11 pm
Obese Beast
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2015

Who hires someone for a legitimate job before they dick off for a few weeks? And who wants to peace out of the state? And she was at her other 'jobs' what, less than a month? What a greeeeeat employee.

January 12, 2017
2:13 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 240
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

TheDundies meowed

Whoever is her friend on FB, please keep us updated on what she posts!! I'm guessing right about now she isn't posting much because she's eating solid food & ashamed. An excuse/ long ass post will be up in about a couple days! Can't wait to see!!

i'll keep you updated. her last post was 9 hours ago. she just shared some videos and irrelevant stuff.

January 12, 2017
2:36 pm
From500toJealoushater
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

Yep, she got a job at the Y, her Younique Elite Green Presenter Pinterest is FULL of teen/youth-y stuff for her shiny new YMCA board.  Looks like she'll be a summer camp councilor.  Personal opinion…this is probably a good job for her, she seems stunted enough as a 30 year old to fit right in with a bunch of just-out-of-high-school co-workers. 

January 12, 2017
5:22 pm
really good pooper
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 417
Snarking Since:
January 1, 2015

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed
I've done long liquid fasts before.  The first few days are the worst.  The best way to go about it is to get into solid ketosis prior to the start of the fast, that way you already have a very diminished appetite.  The reason they do liquid fasts prior to the surgery, and I might be wrong, is to shrink the fatty liver so that it is not in the way during the procedure.  I hope Stasis knows this and is head-strong enough to make it through the LF without any slip ups because the reason for it seems pretty important.  I would think that this surgery is the most important thing in her life right now and she will do anything, including liquid fast successfully for it.  I"M NOT WHITE KNIGHTING I swear…

…because she probably already binged.

That is my understanding as well. Even when I've had surgeries for endo I've had to fast the day before to make sure everything was shrunk down and not in the way. 

I've also heard that if a surgeon starts the surgery and can see that the patient hasn't followed the fasting instructions they will stop the surgery. I'm sure I've seen someone post their pre-op instructions and it said you must follow this diet otherwise surgery will not be completed.

Although in Mexico who knows what they'll do!

January 12, 2017
5:26 pm
400 lb hole of suck
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 401
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

A teen youth summer camp counselor (which is a job for someone under 20) sounds like a nightmare job for a 400 lb person who can barely waddle let alone run after soccer balls in 140 degree heat. She must be planning on her teen idol alter persona Sleevena to take This job on. She's cray-cray for reals. Adore how Stasia thinks teens will just love her. BecAuse preteens are known for their lack of judgement, accepting of others, especially fatties over 30 who say things like "da bomb" and "hooty hoo".

January 12, 2017
7:27 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1511
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Agreed. I think she's not suited to this job just for the sheer weight of the blubber she has to heave around after a bunch of active kids

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.