:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

stasia2point0
January 29, 2017
5:23 pm
Necklace-Eating Tatas
Hamcat
Meows: 118
Snarking Since:
June 8, 2015

A Pink Church meowed
Want to say a big Stasia (currently)  size thank you to Stayshalines mom for all the updates.  The grifting one whole day after her surgery is truly WTAF

I cant even. what has it been, max 48 hours, and she is begging for money?? what in the world is this happy horseshit?

She seriously needs mental help. I am sure she didn't see a therapist before this surgery. She is only going to blow back up again. Anyone know Marlena from Makeup Geek? She had some type of WLS and blew up again, and not only that, is addicted to plastic surgery.

Is there no one in her life that she will listen to?

January 29, 2017
5:24 pm
margaret farquhar
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 286
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

Necklace-Eating Tatas meowed

A Pink Church meowed
Want to say a big Stasia (currently)  size thank you to Stayshalines mom for all the updates.  The grifting one whole day after her surgery is truly WTAF

I cant even. what has it been, max 48 hours, and she is begging for money?? what in the world is this happy horseshit?

She seriously needs mental help. I am sure she didn't see a therapist before this surgery. She is only going to blow back up again. Anyone know Marlena from Makeup Geek? She had some type of WLS and blew up again, and not only that, is addicted to plastic surgery.

Is there no one in her life that she will listen to?

on the upside, it's been a month since her last gfm donation. 

January 29, 2017
7:09 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

RESPECT Slovenly Gomez meowed

She updated her GFM too!!! Send me money, I had elective surgery. F**king grifter.

key word ELECTIVE as in if she didn't have enough money to support herself for a week afterwards the. she shouldn't have chosen this time in her life to have this surgery.

January 30, 2017
1:25 am
Fairy Dust Cereal
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
January 3, 2013

I would bet money that after waking up from surgery Stasia was in a lot of pain, and realized that the 'birth of Sleevena' wasn't going to be the easy miracle cure that she was so giddy about. She wanted to take 2 weeks off before she realized how hard the recovery was going to be, so now she's probably panicking and hoping she'll never have to work again.

January 30, 2017
2:56 am
HotMessExpress
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 474
Snarking Since:
June 5, 2015

I came believe she hasn't filed for disability due to obesity. Right up he alley to sit home, do nothing and get a check!

January 30, 2017
8:21 am
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

Fairy Dust Cereal meowed

I would bet money that after waking up from surgery Stasia was in a lot of pain, and realized that the 'birth of Sleevena' wasn't going to be the easy miracle cure that she was so giddy about. She wanted to take 2 weeks off before she realized how hard the recovery was going to be, so now she's probably panicking and hoping she'll never have to work again.

i truly believe that she thought donations would pour in after her surgery. that people would feel bad that she was recovering from her elective surgery and didn't save any money for the recovery. honestly where is she pulling money in from? bills are due and she'll need to pay chad for gas. no one feels bad for her!!! my biggest surprise is that she's not chain posting anything on facebook from her recovery hotel snore

January 30, 2017
8:40 am
ChanandalerBong
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2012

I cannot handle the cringe I feel for her begging for money after an elective surgery to help her not be obese…. with all that is going on in the US right now.  HMMMMM shall I donate to the ACLU or this morbidly obese lady without a job who got elective surgery?  DECISIONS.

January 30, 2017
9:20 am
KipDynamite
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 877
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

In honor of Stasia's surgery and her work for Uber… I have donated to several different organizations, including ACLU. 'Cause see… people have actual f**king problems, Staysh. And I'd rather help them than your lazy ass.

January 30, 2017
12:06 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

open at your own risk https://imgur.com/a/2ntjc

January 30, 2017
12:11 pm
Sweetie Darling
Hamcat
Meows: 184
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2013

stayshalines mom has got it going on meowed
open at your own risk https://imgur.com/a/2ntjc

I'm blind. 

January 30, 2017
12:13 pm
Komono Dragon
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2016

I think she means dissolvable or absorbable stitches.

January 30, 2017
12:25 pm
Saint Stayshaline's Mom
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2016

Minotaur in the Middle meowed

definitely. unless she thinks the stitches are going to solve all of her problems

January 30, 2017
12:28 pm
Gives me the Shrivels
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1231
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2012

stayshalines mom has got it going on meowed

Minotaur in the Middle meowed

definitely. unless she thinks the stitches are going to solve all of her problems

thats exactly what she thinks…

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.