:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

stasia2point0
October 11, 2016
10:51 pm
Crunchwrap Supreme Single Mother Goddess
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 985
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2014

Speaking of shady and unethical women Stasia….in that long,  sad novel you added to your GFM page, you still forgot to explain how you went from having someone else pay for the trip to Saint Louis to buying a $2000 Macbook just a short time later.  

I can't wait to see the hissy fit she throws when she doesn't get enough for the surgery.  She's at $700 right now in almost 24 hours.  That amount is great for not having to do a damn thing, but a far cry from $10,000.   I know she will get some donations on Friday when some of her idiot followers get paid, but I don't think they can donate thousands.  People that are obviously living paycheck to paycheck need their money more than she does so hopefully will see the light in the next few days.  

October 11, 2016
11:02 pm
SweetCheeks
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1219
Snarking Since:
April 1, 2012

I wonder if her car has been repossessed? Looks like she's busy bumming rides from her newest not-a-boyfriend.

Probably shouldn't have farted before I started that walk.
October 11, 2016
11:26 pm
From500toJealoushater
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

I actually wondered the same thing SweetCheeks.  And did she work out with her amazeballs trainer today or did she have to fire him? 

October 11, 2016
11:28 pm
here for the fun
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2015

In Omnia Paratus meowed
I actually wondered the same thing SweetCheeks.  And did she work out with her amazeballs trainer today or did she have to fire him? 

The workout had purple equipment so I'm assuming she was at Planet Fitness

October 11, 2016
11:39 pm
YesterdaysMakeup
Cat
Meows: 48
Snarking Since:
March 7, 2016

Lurker here. But, someone mentioned if her cell phone was turned off, she was probably using wifi to post videos from her phone. She was posting a ton from the car, though, so I don't know if she'd be able to use wifi for that. Just another small thing that doesn't add up.

I also enjoyed how in her long-ass explanation about how she got into this situation on her GFM page, she says "I'm just like most of you." And goes on to describe being behind on bills, not having a savings account, and joyfully spending money when she gets it. Ummmm that's not lik most adults at all! I guess she was trying to be relatable but it fell really flat.

October 11, 2016
11:47 pm
caramelbread
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2014

Oh joy, another car video of her singing happily. Yeah, totally normal behavior for a broke adult who's about to be evicted… drool

October 11, 2016
11:51 pm
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13294
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

So more than THREE weeks ago, Stasia not only claimed to still doing TSFL but:
3w

• stasia2point0The answer is, YES! More like is Stasia back on track with TSFL?

October 11, 2016
11:53 pm
SweetCheeks
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1219
Snarking Since:
April 1, 2012

caramelbread meowed
Oh joy, another car video of her singing happily. Yeah, totally normal behavior for a broke adult who's about to be evicted… drool

Broke?  She's got a quick $720 waiting to be blown.

And it's a G-R-R-R-E-E-E-A-T idea to give someone who repeatedly confesses how poorly they manage their own money unfettered access to (a potential) $10K they didn't even have to work for.

Probably shouldn't have farted before I started that walk.
October 11, 2016
11:58 pm
KipDynamite
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 877
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

I seriously cannot wait for the meltdown when the GFM stalls.

She has maybe a 150 legit followers. A large portion of them have excused their lack of donations by confessing to being broke themselves (now I understand why they look up to such a trainwreck). This shit is gonna stop at $2k (I'm being generous) and she's gonna have to come up with yet another ridiculous life event in an attempt to get more money. Except that no1curr about this slob.

October 11, 2016
11:59 pm
All_Natural_nosweetener
Hamcat
Meows: 142
Snarking Since:
March 25, 2015

I wonder if her "omg besties" that crashed with her and were hanging at the river with her saw through her bs and bounced. Seems like none of them are anyoto be found along with her trainer…popcorn

October 12, 2016
12:10 am
37 Full Sit Ups Rescue Dog
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 475
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2014

I can't get over her sob story about her downline moving to another makeup MLM and "slandering" yooonique with all kinds of unethical behavior. Girl you sell pyramid scheme lip gloss, exactly what level of ethical conduct and loyalty did you expect here? It's just business. No one thinks sprint and Verizon are acting unethically because their entire marketing campaigns are currently focused on how much the other sucks.

October 12, 2016
12:11 am
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13294
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Let's see, she got $720 from  GFM + what people sent her on paypal + commission from people who bought makeup because they felt sorry for her.  So she's out blowing and going with the new guy "pal".   Who she's singing love songs with.   Guess maybe she's not worried about rent since maybe she has  a line on a place to sleep.  

She claims to have been "filling out resumes", the AquaZumba red head told her to call ASAP, as she had a job lined up.  Went back to try to  find it later this morning and couldn't  find iit.  Anyone else see it  I think it was on one of her Facebook posts.

How is she going to start work at a job when she leaves in less than 3 weeks for a month, then has MAJOR stomach surgery? Does she not realize what it is when you get your stomach cut open?

SHIT DON'T MAKE SENSE

October 12, 2016
12:24 am
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5801
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

What about Strawzzz & Co?

I haven't seen OTB, LICK, Gracie, etc posting a link to the GFM or offering much in the way of support rolleyes

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.