:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kerf 5: Conscious Unscuffining
January 12, 2017
9:51 am
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1891
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

Typical marketing tactic of driving up the retail price artificially high so they can say you are "saving" so much.
Laundry once a week? What the hell else she does she have to do that she can't run the washer and dryer more then once a week. It's not like she actually takes the time to fold her clothes.

January 12, 2017
10:17 am
ReadOnly
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 433
Snarking Since:
October 8, 2015

She is looking pretty thick lately. All over…I do not think she is pregnant, just pretty chunky. Something is going on with her…

January 12, 2017
11:33 am
thistle
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 405
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2015

I think she has landed her man, so no need to try and be the daintiest ballerina anymore.

January 12, 2017
11:49 am
Gaspode
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1013
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2013

thistle meowed
I think she has landed her man, so no need to try and be the daintiest ballerina anymore.

But she also has a blog audience and IRL "friends" to impress/compete with, so I can't see her totally stopping her exercise. The tiny princess portions are for show anyway; her man probably resists her food sharing and she is keeping up with him portion-wise.

January 12, 2017
11:51 am
birthing like a pilgrim
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 546
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

I mean, in some ways I have to give Kath credit for posting these insanely unflattering pictures. Unless, of course, she's one of those delusional people who thinks she always looks fantastic. In which case, credit revoked.

January 12, 2017
12:23 pm
ReadOnly
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 433
Snarking Since:
October 8, 2015

birthing like a pilgrim meowed

I mean, in some ways I have to give Kath credit for posting these insanely unflattering pictures. Unless, of course, she's one of those delusional people who thinks she always looks fantastic. In which case, credit revoked.

Ha, no. Our kerf thinks she looks great. She IS that delusional; she would never post pics that she thought were unflattering.

January 12, 2017
12:24 pm
Gaspode
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1013
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2013

ReadOnly meowed

birthing like a pilgrim meowed

Ha, no. Our kerf thinks she looks great. She IS that delusional; she would never post pics that she thought were unflattering.

That, and while she is able to get other people to photograph her, it seems that she can't get anyone to stand on a stool/stepladder to do it.

January 12, 2017
2:11 pm
concrete bunny bread
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 805
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2013

Asshole Parthenon meowed
… $11.99 for old navy workout top… secondhand? You can get that NEW for less oftentimes!

I didn't read SUPER closely, but she didn't specify what pieces were NWT, right? I love thread up, but workout gear and pants/shorts are among items I would only consider if they still had tags. idontknow

I thought the same thing! I've gotten tons of (new) things at Old Navy for less than $11.99. I've sent a full bag of things to threadup (loft, old navy, gap) tops and legit received $12 back. Not exactly a stellar ROI on consigning clothes. 

January 12, 2017
10:01 pm
Scampson Wrecks Derpis
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2013

concrete bunny bread meowed

Asshole Parthenon meowed
… $11.99 for old navy workout top… secondhand? You can get that NEW for less oftentimes!

I didn't read SUPER closely, but she didn't specify what pieces were NWT, right? I love thread up, but workout gear and pants/shorts are among items I would only consider if they still had tags. idontknow

I thought the same thing! I've gotten tons of (new) things at Old Navy for less than $11.99. I've sent a full bag of things to threadup (loft, old navy, gap) tops and legit received $12 back. Not exactly a stellar ROI on consigning clothes. 

I'm 90% sure I have that same old navy shirt. Definitely paid less than $11.99. They have sales ALL the time. So so dumb!

January 13, 2017
8:49 am
Dollar Store Craft Project
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 782
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2012

Anyone else think today's post is the most honest and relatable post she has shared in a long time??

January 13, 2017
8:58 am
Daisy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1891
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2012

When I heard she was doing a things I'm afraid to tell you post I expected it to be pretty cringeworthy. But this….. was not so bad. I did roll my eyes at "sometimes I don't feel like a healthy living blogger anymore" because, yeah, she's not. I think she handled talking about Matt and new guy pretty well. Interesting that she's convinced she wants more kids. I always figured she would stop at Mazen since she tends to complain about him a lot.

January 13, 2017
9:00 am
Dollar Store Craft Project
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 782
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2012

Daisy meowed
When I heard she was doing a things I'm afraid to tell you post I expected it to be pretty cringeworthy. But this….. was not so bad. I did roll my eyes at "sometimes I don't feel like a healthy living blogger anymore" because, yeah, she's not. I think she handled talking about Matt and new guy pretty well. Interesting that she's convinced she wants more kids. I always figured she would stop at Mazen since she tends to complain about him a lot.

Agreed, the  healthy living blogging bit was sort of laughable but overall the part about Matt, the new guy, Mazen and any future children I thought was well handled. Overall the post just felt honest, which is not something I have said about Kath in a very long time (and I've been a reader of her blog since 2009).

January 13, 2017
9:02 am
heathenous slattern
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 702
Snarking Since:
July 14, 2015

As another longtime reader, I agree. While this post wasn't perfect (could anything of kerfy's be perfect?), if she just wrote like this more and had some raw honesty sprinkled into her blog, I'd be WAY, WAY less irritated at her posts on a regular basis. Kath, it's okay to be a person and not a sponsored content robot. Really, we promise.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.