:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Matt and Kath divorce?
September 27, 2014
2:50 pm
BEC4KERF
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2494
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2011

Are we forgetting that matt is just as big an ass as kerf? And really not a winner in the looks dept…
They will never leave each other because they are the only ones who will have each other / be passive agressively married to each other forever.

September 27, 2014
4:29 pm
Sarah Ate Two Tacos

I'm not forgetting that! He's terrible in so many ways.

September 27, 2014
8:27 pm
Judy Mcc**terson
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 876
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2012

Blogs that make you go HMMM said
Are we forgetting that matt is just as big an ass as kerf? And really not a winner in the looks dept…
They will never leave each other because they are the only ones who will have each other / be passive agressively married to each other forever.

I definitely haven't forgotten. Any non-Kerf who f**ks him will be lacking in the looks department herself. Or simply have no self-esteem.

September 27, 2014
11:38 pm
gwenhara
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3336
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2012

Oh no, Matt's as bad as she is, for sure.  I think some hams forget how awful he is because KERF is such a speshul breed of pure horribleness and they begin to feel sympathetic to him.  But all you have to do is remember how he's treated customers with or without coupons, his irritating know it allness in gluten discussions on KERF's posts, his annoying fedora, his squeaky voice, his smug smile, and his condescending manner in all social settings.  The only thing that makes him even one iota more bearable is that he doesn't have his own blog.  But he's every bit as unlikeable as his wife.

I don't think they'll split.  They're pretty caught up in play acting that they're an important upper class southern couple so if they do divorce, it won't be until their children are grown and preferably with families of their own.  Matt will hook up with a much younger woman and begin impregnating her.  KERF will stay in her women's social circles and after two glasses of wine tell them all about the horrors of living with Matt for all those years.  They will cluck their tongues in sympathy and tell her she's so brave.

March 21, 2016
1:47 am
Shut your w***e mouth
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 232
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2013

Bumping this thread. It was interesting reading everyone's opinions and the reasons behind them. I have to say I didn't think they would divorce.

I have explained this many times.
March 21, 2016
6:57 am
Unflattering Schnoz in Wineglass
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

Matt will have to work quite long hours after the opening of the brewery, and 'ol Kath will be keeping track of EXACTLY how many hours they each get with Mazen. This summer, Matt may not even have time to date between working and taking care of Mazen.

But don't worry about Kath.  She'll have plenty of time to socca and lay around on her new patio.

The writing's been on the wall for a long time, and it is clear they already have a separation agreement with M.  You could see it on her Instagram: one weekend day she would have M all day (like the Saturday she took him to the organic farm- because when has Kath EVER taken him on a work trip or a weekend outing by herself) And the next day, there would be no mention of him.

Not only had there been an absence of Matt, and their evenings out sharing a glass of wine, but at least once a week, she has a leftover restaurant entree for lunch (last week it was lasagne) so, it's clear she is already dating, because there was no mention of a babysitter or what Matt's entree was.

The separation has been obvious for such a long time, which is why Matt probably wanted it out in the open. He was tired of people side-eyeing him when he was around town. Kath and her celebrity smugness lives for that shit, and probably thought she was being OMG so clever and sneaky

March 25, 2016
1:37 pm
Photoshopped Baby Acne
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 241
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

WholeFoodsDwelingDoula meowed
Matt will have to work quite long hours after the opening of the brewery, and 'ol Kath will be keeping track of EXACTLY how many hours they each get with Mazen. This summer, Matt may not even have time to date between working and taking care of Mazen.

But don't worry about Kath.  She'll have plenty of time to socca and lay around on her new patio.

The writing's been on the wall for a long time, and it is clear they already have a separation agreement with M.  You could see it on her Instagram: one weekend day she would have M all day (like the Saturday she took him to the organic farm- because when has Kath EVER taken him on a work trip or a weekend outing by herself) And the next day, there would be no mention of him.

Not only had there been an absence of Matt, and their evenings out sharing a glass of wine, but at least once a week, she has a leftover restaurant entree for lunch (last week it was lasagne) so, it's clear she is already dating, because there was no mention of a babysitter or what Matt's entree was.

The separation has been obvious for such a long time, which is why Matt probably wanted it out in the open. He was tired of people side-eyeing him when he was around town. Kath and her celebrity smugness lives for that shit, and probably thought she was being OMG so clever and sneaky

didn't someone say they saw her eating pizza with some guy who wasn't matt? sharing slices and beer like they were very cozy? i can't find that post on here but i know i saw it months ago.

March 27, 2016
3:09 pm
health conscious middle-aged businessman
Hamcat
Meows: 57
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Becky Katsopolis meowed
I often wonder if these 2 will ever divorce.  They seem more like cousins than like spouses.  They share very few of the same interests, Kath clearly thinks Matt isn't good enough for her, they don't really like their kid, they don't have sex, they don't seem "into" each other.  How long can it last?

How did you know they didn't have sex? Did she explicitly state that on her blog ? I have to confess that although I have been aware of KERFs existence for some years now, I have never followed her too regularly as I found her too boring (and TBH not aspirational in any way) . Now that news of her separation was posted I have to admit I'm like popcorn

December 29, 2016
11:58 pm
Mattheatspenis
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2011

I am bumping this thread as I am dying to know more about the status of their impending divorce. I think someone mentioned that in VA it takes a year of legal separation before the divorce can be finalized. If my memory serves me correctly, she announced their split on her blog back in March and I would assume that they were legally separated a month or two before she announced. Do you think when it is all said and done that Kath will make mention of it on the blog?

Side note: Anyone want to take bets that Kath throws herself a "divorce party"? Everyone will have to take their shoes off and eat tiny sandwiches.

December 30, 2016
1:35 pm
ReadOnly
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 433
Snarking Since:
October 8, 2015

Her end of the year review was so kerfy: no details, no thought other than I am happy! Wheeee. Her recap:

- we got divorced.was a huge deal
- but we are all happier now, Mayzen is 100% fine, I have a new boyfriend (teehee)
- i am so happy, here are 100 photos to prove just how ok I am
-the end

I am still predicting a Spring engagement. Also, predicting that M will be a HUGE troubled pain in the ass brat starting at about 7. Kath can thank herself for making him that way.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.