:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

SERF (sister kerf, aka Larbs)
November 18, 2016
10:03 pm
My suite hubby
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2015

muffintopper meowed
chair

ChanandalerBong meowed

I actually really liked reading Larbs' birth story… I've never given birth so interesting to read a play by play!!  And terrifying  chair

So weird, because I totally agree. Childless by choice, but I found myself tearing up a bit at parts. And I totally respect the fact that she's all 'Gimme that epidural!!!'
So much less Narcissism than her seeeeester.

Agree with you both! I usually don't give a shit about strangers' birth stories, but just read hers and found it lovely and endearing.

December 19, 2016
11:57 pm
#PizzaGoals
Hamcat
Meows: 139
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

The Ghost of Grandma Moneybags meowed
I'm impressed she was at work past her due date.  Seems like she's going back to work as well.  Better than KERF all around!  I am dying to see what KERF posts about her trip to visit.  Hopefully it's at the beginning of Nov and not Thanksgiving!

She's prettier than KERF too, and has slightly (albeit still frump-tastic) better style. They're a family of privileged, ultra-basic frumps.

December 22, 2016
11:06 pm
Asshole Parthenon
Hamcat
Meows: 71
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2016

I'm sure a lot of it has to do with how rarely she posts, but Laura's first few months of motherhood seem so much more relatable and normal than Kerf's were. But, like I said Kerf subjected us to multiple posts a day.

I really liked how she admits to being ready and not ready to go back to work. It's always nice to see women show the all the things they want in life and will make it work.

Is Cliff normal? If so, was Larbs close to him growing up?! I only ask because Kerf and Buzz are such pieces of work yet Larbs comes across as human.

December 23, 2016
9:20 am
Putting Pie
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 618
Snarking Since:
September 29, 2011

Fruit Stealer meowed
I'm sure a lot of it has to do with how rarely she posts, but Laura's first few months of motherhood seem so much more relatable and normal than Kerf's were. But, like I said Kerf subjected us to multiple posts a day.

I really liked how she admits to being ready and not ready to go back to work. It's always nice to see women show the all the things they want in life and will make it work.

Is Cliff normal? If so, was Larbs close to him growing up?! I only ask because Kerf and Buzz are such pieces of work yet Larbs comes across as human.

I think Larbs was just more social growing up and had more of a social circle in high school, which probably just gave her better social skills. I've seen Larbs and Buzz in public together, and Larbs seemed very normal, they both did actually. It was weird seeing them though.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMI's Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMI. GOMI makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.