:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

She is officially the frumpiest frump who every frumped.
December 20, 2016
8:31 pm
Asshole Parthenon
Hamcat
Meows: 168
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2016

Re: body shaming

You keep using that phrase, I do not think it means what you think it means, #pizzagoals.

December 20, 2016
10:26 pm
#PizzaGoals
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 220
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

pumpkinspicebarf meowed

#PizzaGoals meowed 

Oh BS. People on these forums are hypocritical… Some posters on GOMI are all too eager to insinuate that slender/petite bloggers have "food issues" or are "eating disordered"… that (linking being slender/petite to eating disorders/mental health issues) is destructive and body shaming! Esp. when most of these slender/petite bloggers are likely naturally this way. I'm not body shaming KERF… I have eyes and I can see that she is pudgy apart from being short/stocky. Were my choice of words were rude, sure… but to look at KERF… she is not fat but it's obvious she is not the epitome of health. Especially for all the beer she drinks, you can see all the beer she drinks on her body. She does not look healthy, especially for a registered dietitian. Compare her to her sister. Her sister looks healthy, KERF just looks like she drinks kegs all week.

Lol what? 'Beer body' means someone who has a flabby gut. KERF has a fairly flat stomach with thicker muscular arms and legs. You can see muscle definition in her limbs despite that she's not even lean, which is unusual for a woman. She probably has low visceral fat. If you could post a photo of KERF where she's got a big ole gut to demonstrate your point, I might be inclined to agree with you – can you post such a pic?

And since you brought up her sister – Larbs just had a baby! KERF is probably trimmer and in better at this point. Unless you're comparing Larbs at her slimmest to Kerf at her chubbiest? 

@pumpkinspicebarf I said KERF's sister is more attractive than KERF, and she looks waaaaay more slender, and toned and fit than KERF (even after having had a baby). Nowhere did I call a woman who just gave birth fat or anything of the sort. reactionCalm the eff down. I am entitled to my perspective. KERF to me looks pudgy and if I ever give a s**t enough to look for a picture to prove it, I will post it here. But I don't think it's necessary, nor do I care to even bother looking. I'm entitled to see what I see, and my objective perspective. Others have mentioned sharing my observation. Since when is snarking polite? People on GOMI point out women's camel toes or insinuate pregnancy with the slightest weight gain or bad angle… I've even read people criticizing for ex. Andee Layne's legs for being "stalky and short"… Get over yourselves, you're on a snark forum…. you're not altruistic saints. Your hands are just as dirty.

KERF does not look healthy. She is younger than me and looks almost a decade older. If you think her body is something you'd like to aspire to… good for you. It's just not my cup of tea.

December 20, 2016
10:41 pm
RWD
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 644
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2012

#PizzaGoals meowed

pumpkinspicebarf meowed

#PizzaGoals meowed 

Oh BS. People on these forums are hypocritical… Some posters on GOMI are all too eager to insinuate that slender/petite bloggers have "food issues" or are "eating disordered"… that (linking being slender/petite to eating disorders/mental health issues) is destructive and body shaming! Esp. when most of these slender/petite bloggers are likely naturally this way. I'm not body shaming KERF… I have eyes and I can see that she is pudgy apart from being short/stocky. Were my choice of words were rude, sure… but to look at KERF… she is not fat but it's obvious she is not the epitome of health. Especially for all the beer she drinks, you can see all the beer she drinks on her body. She does not look healthy, especially for a registered dietitian. Compare her to her sister. Her sister looks healthy, KERF just looks like she drinks kegs all week.

Lol what? 'Beer body' means someone who has a flabby gut. KERF has a fairly flat stomach with thicker muscular arms and legs. You can see muscle definition in her limbs despite that she's not even lean, which is unusual for a woman. She probably has low visceral fat. If you could post a photo of KERF where she's got a big ole gut to demonstrate your point, I might be inclined to agree with you – can you post such a pic?

And since you brought up her sister – Larbs just had a baby! KERF is probably trimmer and in better at this point. Unless you're comparing Larbs at her slimmest to Kerf at her chubbiest? 

@pumpkinspicebarf I said KERF's sister is more attractive than KERF, and she looks waaaaay more slender, and toned and fit than KERF (even after having had a baby). Nowhere did I call a woman who just gave birth fat or anything of the sort. reactionCalm the eff down. I am entitled to my perspective. KERF to me looks pudgy and if I ever give a s**t enough to look for a picture to prove it, I will post it here. But I don't think it's necessary. I'm entitled to see what I see, and my objective perspective. Others have mentioned sharing my observation. Since when is snarking polite? People on GOMI point out women's camel toes or insinuate pregnancy with the slightest weight gain or bad angle… I've even read people criticizing for ex. Andee Layne's legs for being "stalky and short", or proclaiming "camel toe" when female bloggers wear overly tight pants. Get over yourselves, you're on a snark forum…. you're not altruistic saints. Your hands are just as dirty.

My point was that you said you were not body shaming, and then proceeded to body shame. If you feel compelled to do so, at the very least you need to own it.

December 21, 2016
12:50 am
ReadOnly
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
October 8, 2015

I think kerf looks pudgy and thick. There, owning it.

December 21, 2016
12:13 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4634
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

ReadOnly meowed

December 21, 2016
3:04 pm
Asshole Parthenon
Hamcat
Meows: 168
Snarking Since:
August 9, 2016

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed

ReadOnly meowed

That .gif is f**king great.

December 21, 2016
6:21 pm
#PizzaGoals
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 220
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

Fruit Stealer meowed

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed

ReadOnly meowed

That .gif is f**king great.

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.