:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Elise Blaha Cripe
December 16, 2016
8:53 pm
yaogm1221
Cat
Meows: 44
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

Kingtrashmouth meowed
"I sort of feel like my days are an endless loop: wake-up, kiddo breakfast, mom breakfast, to school to drop-off Elle, to the warehouse to pack books and keep Piper from climbing on boxes, back home to play, kiddo lunch, mom lunch, naptime, computer work, playtime, pick-up Elle, library/errands/park, bath time, family dinner, mom shower, kiddo bedtime, computer work, watch something/go for a walk/read something, mom bedtime." from her newsletter today.

This just further solidifies my belief that she is completely out of touch.

Elaborate, please.

December 19, 2016
9:17 am
notmydivision
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1532
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2014

Kingtrashmouth meowed

"I sort of feel like my days are an endless loop: wake-up, kiddo breakfast, mom breakfast, to school to drop-off Elle, to the warehouse to pack books and keep Piper from climbing on boxes, back home to play, kiddo lunch, mom lunch, naptime, computer work, playtime, pick-up Elle, library/errands/park, bath time, family dinner, mom shower, kiddo bedtime, computer work, watch something/go for a walk/read something, mom bedtime." from her newsletter today.

Omg yes. I almost posted that here too. Then she begged you to buy a bunch of her shit. Like we don't already know how to buy a #ghettoworkbook.

December 19, 2016
10:41 am
yaogm1221
Cat
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

She posted on IG about how her dad restained their patio.  Why?  Why do her parents do things like that for their adult daughter?

December 20, 2016
9:54 am
notmydivision
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2014

I don't understand how someone as "in it" as she is, full-time Internet-based job and all, is SO INCREDIBLY LATE TO THE PARTY on everything. And granted, I know she's a mom, and doesn't have time to stream new shows when they appear, but why post about it like it's brand new? That's cup of jo territory. ("Would you dare??")

She posted a story last night about the new emojis. And then about the last season of GOT last week.

December 20, 2016
12:32 pm
Kingtrashmouth
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2016

yaogm1221 meowed

Kingtrashmouth meowed

Elaborate, please.

What would you like me to elaborate on?

I think it has been discussed upthread but she constantly self-congratulates about having a handful of days in a single quarter where she truly worked 8-12 hours or that she worked after the kids went to bed or went to the warehouse to rearrange things. Several times she has claimed to "work a job and a half" but also says she schedules her life so that she has a lot of free time. 

With this specific quote, it is like she thinks it is some big deal that her day to day is so routine. She is out of touch with the real world if she thinks that it is anything less than normal for a working family to have a consistent routine or in her words an "endless loop". Maybe she is just bummed/overwhelmed that she can no longer schedule all that free time. 

An old hamcat here that can't remember/figure out old login info
December 20, 2016
7:18 pm
yaogm1221
Cat
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

Kingtrashmouth meowed

yaogm1221 meowed

Kingtrashmouth meowed

Elaborate, please.

What would you like me to elaborate on?

I think it has been discussed upthread but she constantly self-congratulates about having a handful of days in a single quarter where she truly worked 8-12 hours or that she worked after the kids went to bed or went to the warehouse to rearrange things. Several times she has claimed to "work a job and a half" but also says she schedules her life so that she has a lot of free time. 

With this specific quote, it is like she thinks it is some big deal that her day to day is so routine. She is out of touch with the real world if she thinks that it is anything less than normal for a working family to have a consistent routine or in her words an "endless loop". Maybe she is just bummed/overwhelmed that she can no longer schedule all that free time. 

Thank you  clap

December 21, 2016
4:48 pm
awhellno
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

she said it again:

DROWNDING

roflroflroflrofl

December 23, 2016
9:08 am
notmydivision
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2014

Wow, that's got to be like three "newsletters" (read: private blog posts) in the last 30 days.

This "newsletter" sent the day before Christmas Eve is about…wait for it…herself! Because golly, aren't we just thinking about her right now??? I was hung up on where they were moving, what her favorite podcast episodes OF HER OWN SHOW are and where I can buy the quilty ecourse.

Thanks Elise. Hope you can manage to enjoy Christmas, even if having kids is the worst for you!!

January 11, 2017
11:31 am
creativeusername
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 494
Snarking Since:
August 1, 2012

notmydivision meowed
I will laugh so hard if she legit throws away all of their stoneware dishes for janky, shoddily made terra-cotta blobs. She totally would too.

I think these bowls actually look pretty awesome and I want to take a pottery class now

(attempt to post the IG pic, apologies if it's enormous or doesn't work…..)

January 11, 2017
3:57 pm
Kingtrashmouth
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2016

They are cool but it would be way more interesting if she actually intended them to look how they turned out. I'll be interested to see how good the replicated ones look compared to this first set.

An old hamcat here that can't remember/figure out old login info
January 11, 2017
4:00 pm
Frozen Tomato on the Counter
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1149
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2013

I do think this is where Elise succeeds. She tries new things and has moderate to good success and INSPIRES other people to try something new. It's when she becomes the expert and tries to sell workshops (hello I made one quilt and here's a workshop where I can teach you!) that my eye rolling begins.

Artist formerly known as Original Paintings, Original Tracings.
January 12, 2017
11:05 am
awhellno
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

Frozen Tomato on the Counter meowed
I do think this is where Elise succeeds. She tries new things and has moderate to good success and INSPIRES other people to try something new. It's when she becomes the expert and tries to sell workshops (hello I made one quilt and here's a workshop where I can teach you!) that my eye rolling begins.

YES! YES! I loved it when she was just a normal person trying a bunch of things stumbling onto success. I am glad she stopped trying to sell herself as an expert at any one craft and settled on the GTWB – I can stomach her as an expert at 'getting things done' cause she is very good at that. I do think she could get better at being more efficient, 'cause i think she does a lot of unnecessary busywork. 

That being said, since she's become a Mom, she seems so much more whiny and tone deaf to how privileged she is. And for that reason i not only can't relate but actively dislike. Maybe it's a generational thing (i'm only 38), but her need for head pats and naval gazing make me groan.

January 13, 2017
11:16 am
Hushpuppy
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2015

She's just boring AF now. 

How many times are they going to re-do that backyard? 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.