:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
November 30, 2016
1:50 pm
a hedgehog in uncle sams pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1645
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2015

Wilumsb, if Emily doesn't want to be sealed to Martin anymore, how would that make for a happy, peaceful eternity? And if Emily and Richard have kids and the kids become Martin's in eternity, how is that fair to their actual father, Richard? What if Emily decided to leave the church instead of allowing her future kids to spend all of time with someone who wasn't their actual dad?

I don't believe any of this anyway but you see how messed up this looks, right? 

November 30, 2016
2:01 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1513
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

Damn, it won't let me quote but…

Heavenly Shaft

someone need a new username? rofl

My thoughts exactly lmao

November 30, 2016
2:49 pm
creatively creating creations
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 477
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2014

So wait…did New "Daddy" say that he was living with the family for a year while Martin was sick??

November 30, 2016
2:54 pm
Human Pinterest Fail
Hamcat
Meows: 155
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2012

creatively creating creations meowed
So wait…did New "Daddy" say that he was living with the family for a year while Martin was sick??

No, I thought that too, though. 

He's saying, perhaps more creepily, that he moved into the home of another large family with a father dying of cancer at an earlier point in his life. 

Ham upthread said this may be the intro to how "everything makes sense now." Major not-even-speculation, but what a story it would be if he'd used that as a resume point to then come stay with Emily and help out and then they fell in love that way. 

November 30, 2016
3:05 pm
creatively creating creations
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 477
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2014

Wow! That is somehow creepier…this guy seems like a real POS. The fact that they're having the kids call their recently deceased FATHER "Daddy Martin" makes me question the sanity of both adults even further than I already had been. I know it's been called out extensively, but seriously…wtf?

Like man you others have said, at best this guy is an opportunist who craves attention for being a "savior" and possibly money. At worst, he wants access to those kids.

I tried not to judge and to have sympathy for Emily, but the more that comes out, the more sick in the head she seems to be.

November 30, 2016
3:37 pm
Joans RaggedyNeedySoul
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 808
Snarking Since:
November 30, 2012

Thank you Wilumsb for unraveling all of that — I'm glad she doesn't get to change her mind and erase the Martin era from her Eternity.  How do you even reconcile a lifetime of erasing Daddy-Martin once you make it to Heaven?  Um, you cant, and no, I don't even want to chill in Eternity with you now…

Do we even know if Dickie is Mormon? Maybe he's not about that sealed up life anyway…but he sure is about that add water and stir Daddy life!

**The Artist Formerly Known as LOLZ and Tearsofaclown**
November 30, 2016
4:01 pm
1alina2cups
Hamcat
Meows: 171
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

maybe i'm overreacting here but it really grossed me out the way he describes tickling and pinching and playing with these kids that are not his. i'm not saying that step fathers should not be physically affectionate with their step children but he is a stranger and they are really little and very vulnerable. i would side eye a man who was so eager to be affectionate and physical with my kids. after his "hand that rocks the hospice" story i am catching some very creepy vibes from this guy. emily should keep her eyes open. 

November 30, 2016
4:08 pm
F**kingZorro
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 469
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2014

1alina2cups meowed
maybe i'm overreacting here but it really grossed me out the way he describes tickling and pinching and playing with these kids that are not his. i'm not saying that step fathers should not be physically affectionate with their step children but he is a stranger and they are really little and very vulnerable. i would side eye a man who was so eager to be affectionate and physical with my kids. after his "hand that rocks the hospice" story i am catching some very creepy vibes from this guy. emily should keep her eyes open. 

Not to downplay your very serious and legitimate concern, but "hand that rocks the hospice" had me like:

November 30, 2016
4:46 pm
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 475
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

1alina2cups meowed

And the usernames just keep on coming in this thread… rofl

November 30, 2016
5:10 pm
CookieButterMonster
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 242
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2015

1alina2cups meowed

Not overreacting at all. The thing that makes me even more confused about that is, if he's driving during this "scene" and has to wait until they're home to give Lydia a hug, why is he turning around and smiling, tickling, and groping the other kids? None of this adds up. I'm really hoping this whole exchange was all made up to make him look like step-dad in shining armour. Otherwise,  I give up. 

Also, his Navy Seal comment, then back-tracking about how he respects armed forces, really irked me as well. Not sure why, probably just BEC at this point. 

And btw, "hand that rocks the hospice" had melmao

November 30, 2016
5:32 pm
Res ipsa loquitur
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 369
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

1alina2cups meowed

Yep. It's grossing me out, too.

November 30, 2016
5:56 pm
VomCat
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
November 29, 2016

Res ipsa loquitur meowed

1alina2cups meowed

Yep. It's grossing me out, too.

Me three.

Blurgh. Not appropriate.

Like I mentioned before, I have a step dad and he never ever did anything like that. Especially only after a few months of being with my mum. Plus, I would say we have a very appropriate loving relationship. Not saying all people should be the same but it's a fact that children are more at risk when a new man is introduced to their lives.

Going to be weird and quote Dr Phil (haha!)

"A child with a biological mother who lives alone is 14 times more likely to suffer abuse.
And, most shocking of all:
A child with a biological mother who is living with a man who is not the child’s father is 33 times more likely to suffer abuse. "

I am no way suggesting what Richard is like but facts are facts and this is why relationships should be taken slowly to figure these things out before it's too late. Plus if he is tickling etc. He seriously needs to slow down and build a natural relationship with the kids.

November 30, 2016
6:21 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 15001
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

1alina2cups meowed
"hand that rocks the hospice"

everyone go home, alina cups won the internet

see you all tomorrow thanks for playing

~ you and people like you ~

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.