:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
December 24, 2016
2:30 pm
MartyF
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2014

You know, we're all assuming she's broken up with grief, and that's why she's making all of these terrible decisions, but what if she's not? Maybe she married Martin because she was young, had no skills, but was pretty and saw a meal ticket. She had the kids because that was part of the deal. Looked at that way, the whole thing (including the posing at the funeral) makes a lot more sense. It also makes her a sociopath, but there are a few of those around.

Edited to change psychopath to sociopath.

December 24, 2016
8:47 pm
#PizzaGoals
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

MartyF meowed
You know, we're all assuming she's broken up with grief, and that's why she's making all of these terrible decisions, but what if she's not? Maybe she married Martin because she was young, had no skills, but was pretty and saw a meal ticket. She had the kids because that was part of the deal. Looked at that way, the whole thing (including the posing at the funeral) makes a lot more sense. It also makes her a psychopath, but there are a few of those around.

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2 someone had to say it. I feel so sorry for the children.

December 24, 2016
9:15 pm
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2677
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

A psychopath. A…psychopath. So it's gone from narcissist to psychopath. Didn't even stop at sociopath; just blew right by it and crashed head long into psychopath. Yes. That would explain everything! Well, that explains everything. Psychopath. Imma go ahead and suggest it explains more about you than it does about her.

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2

Where did all the "family members" and "friends of a friend" go? Six Degrees of Freckled Fox was way more entertaining.

EDIT: @MartyF
Well, since you decided to edit, I guess I will preserve your original words for posterity. I'll just quote your little clapping friend.

#PizzaGoals meowed

MartyF meowed
You know, we're all assuming she's broken up with grief, and that's why she's making all of these terrible decisions, but what if she's not? Maybe she married Martin because she was young, had no skills, but was pretty and saw a meal ticket. She had the kids because that was part of the deal. Looked at that way, the whole thing (including the posing at the funeral) makes a lot more sense. It also makes her a psychopath, but there are a few of those around.

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2 someone had to say it. I feel so sorry for the children.

Now with 30% more sanctimony!
December 26, 2016
12:26 am
Jedopt22
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2016

I have a feeling they got a stern talking to since they've disappeared. I suspected most of the posting has been done here by that one cousin who first blasted Emily on FB, and honestly she looked kind of trashy and young, definitely not someone the Meyers probably want representing their feelings and family. Did anyone else notice how she would drag Emily through the mud and then end it with "We sure miss our sweet Marty." drool

December 26, 2016
10:54 pm
Latter Day Swoles of Bratz
Hamcat
Meows: 68
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

Holy mot? (Man top knot?)eek with headband to boot. Wolf boy makes my vagina shrivel. uhsfun_deadhorse

Formerly Hay_girl_Hay but unable to login or retrieve my account for some reason.
December 26, 2016
11:05 pm
RESPECT Platonic Chicken Bones
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13196
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Latter Day Swoles of Bratz meowed

Holy mot? (Man top knot?)eek with headband to boot. Wolf boy makes my vagina shrivel. uhsfun_deadhorse

I can't stop laughing. What the hell is all of that?

December 27, 2016
9:16 am
Victorian Sex Orgy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1031
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2014

MartyF meowed
You know, we're all assuming she's broken up with grief, and that's why she's making all of these terrible decisions, but what if she's not? Maybe she married Martin because she was young, had no skills, but was pretty and saw a meal ticket. She had the kids because that was part of the deal. Looked at that way, the whole thing (including the posing at the funeral) makes a lot more sense. It also makes her a sociopath, but there are a few of those around.

Edited to change psychopath to sociopath.

Well, I think there are two options here, and this one is not talked about much here.

1) She was in love with Marty, lost him, and is acting crazy and ill-advised during this heart-shattering time. It's exaggerating the severe blogger self-involvement/overshare that already existed. She should be given grace, but also at some point she will have to account for the decisions she has made during this time.

2) She was not in love with Marty. This is certainly possible as well. Marriage is really f**king hard, and maybe they were having problems already prior to the cancer diagnosis. It's not inconceivable, given the divorce rate in this country. In that case, she's probably feeling a lot of feelings (freedom, guilt, etc). She should be held accountable for her poor decisions re: her kids and the quick remarriage.

So really, either way, she needs to answer for herself and the way she has hurt her family and those around her (i.e. Marty's family). The only real question is the motivation behind the actions.

There, I have given my two cents. You are welcome, fellow hams. sani_elephantdance

Formerly Caitlin, Supermom
December 27, 2016
9:52 am
BBK2015
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2015

I feel like she is just sort of "stunted" at 19 years old.   I know that the first year of my kids life (and I was 37) went by in a blur.  I can't imagine having 5 kids back to back.  There really was no time for personal growth.  It is basically just surviving and filling the kids needs.  Not that it makes this entire situation any less weird/wrong/loony but I bet she isn't much more mature than she was then.  

December 27, 2016
10:37 am
Jgbishes #roidpeen
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 263
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2014

Anyone follow Shutterfly on instagram? A post from them with FF/Wolfboy/Kids popped up. rolleyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOgFCIFAWXw/?taken-by=shutterfly&hl=en

December 27, 2016
10:41 am
dumpy, lumpy, fringy, heathered shroud
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 326
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2011

my dad died suddenly 2.5 years ago…2 months before my sisters wedding. on the day of his cremation, my sister and brother-in-law held a private ceremony in the chapel at the cemetery to get married "with my dad there." they have a few photos of them holding my dads hand close up, but none of us, including them, have ever looked at them. i just think my sister needed to know she had a photo of her and my dad on her "wedding" day.

soon afterwards my mom started getting rid of my dad's things, tackling huge house projects and redoing things. she does well for herself but was spending large amounts of money unnecessarily. she also spent some time with an old college friend. fast forward a few months and pretty much all of that stopped. it was like her life was turned upside down in an instant and she did everything in her power to exert some control. it's now almost 3 years later and she is getting her "normal" self back. i say this to say, perhaps this is what emily is doing, and i hate to think she is already married and may wake up in a few months with a deep regret. there is no rhyme or reason after death. it was sheer chaos in all aspects of our lives, but we also didn't go making huge 'permanent' decisions.

December 27, 2016
11:20 am
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 127
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

Jedopt22 meowed
I have a feeling they got a stern talking to since they've disappeared. I suspected most of the posting has been done here by that one cousin who first blasted Emily on FB, and honestly she looked kind of trashy and young, definitely not someone the Meyers probably want representing their feelings and family. Did anyone else notice how she would drag Emily through the mud and then end it with "We sure miss our sweet Marty." drool

Really? They didn't drag Emily through the mud. They were factual about what happened. So they shouldn't be upset that she shows up to her in laws house with SURPRISE! A new husband!? K.

And nice job judging his cousin as trashy from an emotional post on her own Facebook page.sha_clap2

December 27, 2016
11:36 am
Riveting memoirs of an amnesiac
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

GossipCat meowed

Jedopt22 meowed

Really? They didn't drag Emily through the mud. They were factual about what happened. So they shouldn't be upset that she shows up to her in laws house with SURPRISE! A new husband!? K.

And nice job judging his cousin as trashy from an emotional post on her own Facebook page.sha_clap2

smiley-signs064 I've looked through and can't find any post with them"dragging her through the mud." What page(s) are you referring to??

December 27, 2016
11:55 am
Polarburr
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2013

Jgbishes #roidpeen meowed
Anyone follow Shutterfly on instagram? A post from them with FF/Wolfboy/Kids popped up. rolleyes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOgFCIFAWXw/?taken-by=shutterfly&hl=en

@TheFreckledFox makes it a year to remember with their 5 little darlings.

^^The caption from the instagram post….seriously? It sure was a year to remember…… gross Shutterfly shutupsigh

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.