:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
December 27, 2016
1:38 pm
Dame Helen Chichester
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 728
Snarking Since:
February 11, 2013

That post is gone now… I guess they must have figured out that the "year to remember" caption wasn't the best choice of words. uh

December 27, 2016
1:41 pm
great but does it spark joy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3804
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2012

Dame Helen Chichester meowed
That post is gone now… I guess they must have figured out that the "year to remember" caption wasn't the best choice of words. uh

I mean. Do some super basic 30 seconds of research before you write your caption, Shutterfly. Yeesh.

tired of my old avatar // also super lazy
December 27, 2016
1:42 pm
Jgbishes #roidpeen
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 263
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2014

great but does it spark joy meowed

Dame Helen Chichester meowed

I mean. Do some super basic 30 seconds of research before you write your caption, Shutterfly. Yeesh.

SERIOUSLY! I cannot believe they took that down! It was up since last night. 

December 29, 2016
12:42 am
ChickensDontLie
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2016

Guys, it's for sure coming. She is so going to announce a pregnancy January 1st. drool

(She has a new blog post, fyi.)

December 29, 2016
3:04 am
artisanal twitter account
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

ChickensDontLie meowed
Guys, it's for sure coming. She is so going to announce a pregnancy January 1st. drool

(She has a new blog post, fyi.)

smiley-signs064

December 29, 2016
6:08 am
shellythebarracuda
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

She's basically called it right? "Some of those pages might be incredibly beautiful, maybe with the cries of a newborn baby"

I'd bet my left tit she's already got a bun in the oven. And I'm breastfeeding so that's a pretty serious bet.

December 29, 2016
8:40 am
RESPECT Platonic Chicken Bones
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13200
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

I read every sweet little comment…and  spend days deleting the ones I don't like.

That blog post was horrible.  Amazing opportunities coming soon because of the blog…don't you mean because your husband died and you paraded him in front of the world?

December 29, 2016
10:53 am
SnarkerVee
Cat
Meows: 19
Snarking Since:
September 29, 2016

GossipCat meowed

Jedopt22 meowed
I have a feeling they got a stern talking to since they've disappeared. I suspected most of the posting has been done here by that one cousin who first blasted Emily on FB, and honestly she looked kind of trashy and young, definitely not someone the Meyers probably want representing their feelings and family. Did anyone else notice how she would drag Emily through the mud and then end it with "We sure miss our sweet Marty." drool

Really? They didn't drag Emily through the mud. They were factual about what happened. So they shouldn't be upset that she shows up to her in laws house with SURPRISE! A new husband!? K.

And nice job judging his cousin as trashy from an emotional post on her own Facebook page.sha_clap2

sha_clap2sha_clap2 smiley-signs064

I've read every single post on this thread from the start and at no time did the Meyers family drag FF through the mud! In fact, I have been amazed at how restrained they each were. If my sister-in-law had shown up for our family dinner with, "SURPRISE! I'm remarried and here's my new husband and wedding pictures!!!" before my brother was even cold in the ground, I would have been far less gracious. And to the poster who said there's no proof they were real, there's also no proof they WEREN'T. I personally believe them. They were factual and not vindictive.

A few other posters are complaining about the 140 pages of everyone trying to analyze what in the hell FF has been thinking. That's human nature. We all are searching for answers to prove to ourselves that we are *NOT* like her! We need to find differences lest we ourselves might act so stupidly and drag our children through the same nightmare.

When FF puts out so much personal information for public consumption, she also has to accept that we might disagree and even question her choices. She is very welcoming and loves every single head pat when we are admiring her. She has to also be tolerant and accepting of any unpleasant emotions she might feel when we post comments that are less than glowing and she needs to stop deleting them. She drew her followers in with Marty's story, gave us plenty of info to fuel our sympathy for her and her children, and even offered up a way to contribute financially to their wellbeing. The fact she violated our trust by misusing our money to fund her freaking HONEYMOON with a new husband has me livid. When I pointed out the fundraiser was still open even after the marriage announcement, she deleted and blocked me within a couple of minutes. If she wants to play the game like that, I will most certainly say what I want on a snark site since it's not allowed on her social media.

The bottom line is she made a hasty, stupid decision to marry a virtual stranger from her childhood who is an immature, selfish kid with a man bun and bad taste in clothing. She is most likely pregnant with her sixth baby before age 25. She is inflicting lifelong pain on her five little ones and creating a life story for them they will work the rest of their lives to untangle. She did this all herself. Too bad she decided to bring all of us along for this twisted ride. I feel terrible for the Meyers family. They didn't ask for any of this! We can just stop reading. They can't. It's real life for them.

Emily should be ashamed of herself and she should GOMI already. She needs to get a different job as she's proven she is too inflexible and/or immature to realize the direction of her blog has changed and she should embrace that new reality. She has squandered the opportunity to take her readers along on her healing journey as she actually worked through her grief and her kids' grief. (Other bloggers have done it with grace.) Instead, Emily has chosen to marry the first swinging dick that came her way. I'm sure she also thinks another baby brought into this mess will fix everything. Ugh!!

♦️♦️ Whatever you are, be a good one ♦️♦️
December 29, 2016
11:33 am
Fourdacat
Cat
Meows: 19
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

Re: new post

What is with this family and tickling each other!? confused

I swear every other post from them is about a tickle party or how they tickled a child to make them feel better or we are pie and tickled each other? WTF?

December 29, 2016
11:38 am
Riveting memoirs of an amnesiac
Hamcat
Meows: 71
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

SnarkerVee meowed

GossipCat meowed

Jedopt22 meowed
I have a feeling they got a stern talking to since they've disappeared. I suspected most of the posting has been done here by that one cousin who first blasted Emily on FB, and honestly she looked kind of trashy and young, definitely not someone the Meyers probably want representing their feelings and family. Did anyone else notice how she would drag Emily through the mud and then end it with "We sure miss our sweet Marty." drool

Really? They didn't drag Emily through the mud. They were factual about what happened. So they shouldn't be upset that she shows up to her in laws house with SURPRISE! A new husband!? K.

And nice job judging his cousin as trashy from an emotional post on her own Facebook page.sha_clap2

sha_clap2sha_clap2 smiley-signs064

I've read every single post on this thread from the start and at no time did the Meyers family drag FF through the mud! In fact, I have been amazed at how restrained they each were. If my sister-in-law had shown up for our family dinner with, "SURPRISE! I'm remarried and here's my new husband and wedding pictures!!!" before my brother was even cold in the ground, I would have been far less gracious. And to the poster who said there's no proof they were real, there's also no proof they WEREN'T. I personally believe them. They were factual and not vindictive.

A few other posters are complaining about the 140 pages of everyone trying to analyze what in the hell FF has been thinking. That's human nature. We all are searching for answers to prove to ourselves that we are *NOT* like her! We need to find differences lest we ourselves might act so stupidly and drag our children through the same nightmare.

When FF puts out so much personal information for public consumption, she also has to accept that we might disagree and even question her choices. She is very welcoming and loves every single head pat when we are admiring her. She has to also be tolerant and accepting of any unpleasant emotions she might feel when we post comments that are less than glowing and she needs to stop deleting them. She drew her followers in with Marty's story, gave us plenty of info to fuel our sympathy for her and her children, and even offered up a way to contribute financially to their wellbeing. The fact she violated our trust by misusing our money to fund her freaking HONEYMOON with a new husband has me livid. When I pointed out the fundraiser was still open even after the marriage announcement, she deleted and blocked me within a couple of minutes. If she wants to play the game like that, I will most certainly say what I want on a snark site since it's not allowed on her social media.

The bottom line is she made a hasty, stupid decision to marry a virtual stranger from her childhood who is an immature, selfish kid with a man bun and bad taste in clothing. She is most likely pregnant with her sixth baby before age 25. She is inflicting lifelong pain on her five little ones and creating a life story for them they will work the rest of their lives to untangle. She did this all herself. Too bad she decided to bring all of us along for this twisted ride. I feel terrible for the Meyers family. They didn't ask for any of this! We can just stop reading. They can't. It's real life for them.

Emily should be ashamed of herself and she should GOMI already. She needs to get a different job as she's proven she is too inflexible and/or immature to realize the direction of her blog has changed and she should embrace that new reality. She has squandered the opportunity to take her readers along on her healing journey as she actually worked through her grief and her kids' grief. (Other bloggers have done it with grace.) Instead, Emily has chosen to marry the first swinging dick that came her way. I'm sure she also thinks another baby brought into this mess will fix everything. Ugh!!

clapthumbsupsha_clap2smiley-signs064smiley-signs064smiley-signs064

December 29, 2016
12:15 pm
Snarking for Dummies
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 687
Snarking Since:
November 26, 2013

sha_clap2sha_clap2smiley-signs064

And that was her definitely setting us up for a pregnancy announcement. Maybe he/she will be born on the anniversary of Marty's death and she can tell us how it is a sign that he is SO happy she's moved on rolleyes

December 29, 2016
12:21 pm
SweetAndSour
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 983
Snarking Since:
November 4, 2011

trainwreck Emily just set us up for her "surprise" pregnancy that will surely be a blessing after a tough year. Possibly a gift from above? Either way, she's slowly starting to spin the webb. 

December 29, 2016
1:28 pm
AddieB
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
July 16, 2013

SnarkerVee meowed

This is SUCH a well-made point. And to those saying "you don't know what you'd do in her situation"–that's true, no one can ever "know" for sure until something happens to them, but people read books, watch movies, listen to others' stories in part so that they can learn others' lessons and try to find the right way to be. It isn't a bad thing to observe someone else and think, well, now that I see what can happen, I hope I can stay aware and hold myself to a higher standard. I wouldn't tweet that at her or yell it on the street, but it's good that people are talking about it.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.