:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Freckled Fox
January 12, 2017
4:58 pm
sTRUMPetplayer
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
November 22, 2016

SCC (not the rude one) meowed
1) Obtaining a degree does not have to equate to "spending big bucks". 

2) Working without a degree does not negate that the vast majority of companies require one.

3) Minimizing a degree to a piece of paper is short sighted and sorry, silly.  

THANK YOU.  Number 3 got my dander up.   I wouldn't trade my BA (so basic) for anything.  Anyway, sister spent 20 years in the military and retired with a pension.  She is finally taking some college classes because she wasn't being considered for many jobs without a college education.  20 years in the military does not always do it.  

FKA "KissMyGritz" or something like that.
January 13, 2017
1:21 am
ouija-bored
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

New post up on the blog, including wedding dress pictures and new years resolutions. 

January 13, 2017
1:24 am
ouija-bored
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2014

Also, (I'm sure someone else caught it, but just in case) here's an IG post from her wedding:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNiy_q6AokF/

January 13, 2017
1:27 am
ChickensDontLie
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
October 16, 2016

She has a new post up in her per usual style, waxing lyrical about snow softly falling and lists about caring less what other people think, all with her typical photos of herself. This time in her (second) wedding dress which is skin tight showing off that infamous booty of hers. I find it interesting that she had a gofund me account, you know, to support her kids but all the while she's probably spending money on that new wedding. That dress, unless gifted to her by someone, sure looks expensive. I love that she's always trying to seem like she's normal and there is nothing different between her and all her readers but she takes these photos and poses like she's a super model. Uh, yeah…I don't think we'd sit on your couch and make small talk with hot chocolate in hand. Her and I are nothing alike. 

Also…*clink*? LOL

You're Mormon…you've never clinked in your life…rofl

January 13, 2017
1:33 am
pigeon club
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

#10 GIVE UP OUR PAST

Also, seeing her in that dress really grosses me out.

January 13, 2017
2:18 am
Riveting memoirs of an amnesiac
Hamcat
Meows: 65
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

pigeon club meowed
#10 GIVE UP OUR PAST

THIS and 1. Give up our need to impress others. 

For #1, GOMI. Enough with the need for headpats on your crazy choices.

"I was chopping carrots in my dirty apron…" drool Does she think that makes her relatable?

Anyone else think that the new year is bringing complete erasure of Martin?

That wedding dress….WTF?! It screams look at me, first marriage, I'm a model….I just CAN'T with it. I bet she sewed it by hand and the sweat of her brow….hammer 

Those were NOT the wedding pics I expected her to share. Already embarrassed of Wolfbun? lmao

January 13, 2017
8:51 am
#eggplantparmesan
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 333
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2014

She's totally BEC status with me… The bridal portraits don't surprise me… the whole wedding was in bad taste so what did y'all expect? Having a less glam ceremony wouldn't be less offensive in my opinion. I've never lost a spouse so idk how I'd react… but damn.

Edit: I don't think she's embarrassed of wolfie. I think she is just getting max clicks and saving the "shocking" new husband pictures for a later blog post.

January 13, 2017
9:12 am
Twat Family
Hamcat
Meows: 120
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2013

New to this thread, so can someone please fill me in?>

So this girl was married to Martin who died from cancer and then got married to Richard? When did all this happen? When did Martin die and when did she get married to Richard?

And who is the father of her kids?

Enlighten me please!popcorn

January 13, 2017
9:23 am
SassyNameHere
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

Twat Family meowed
New to this thread, so can someone please fill me in?>

So this girl was married to Martin who died from cancer and then got married to Richard? When did all this happen? When did Martin die and when did she get married to Richard?

And who is the father of her kids?

Enlighten me please!popcorn

Martin is the father of her kids.

He battled cancer for about a year and a half. He died in mid-June of 2016.

She announced her remarriage to Richard at the end of September, but it seems they had been married for a few weeks before actually announcing it..so I'm not exactly sure on the actual date. But it was no more than 3 months after Martin's death.

January 13, 2017
9:30 am
imamystery2u
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2014

I have been lurking around on GOMI for years and this is the first time I have been moved to post. I was curious about her first wedding/dress so I googled it. I know she was younger but the difference between her first modest wedding dress and her second “sexy” dress amazes me. You have to wonder what is going on in her head, be it grief or the want for more clicks.

http://www.freckled-fox.com/2014/04/anniversary-week-five-memories-from-our.html

January 13, 2017
9:32 am
under a smallpox moon
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3239
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

pigeon club meowed
#10 GIVE UP OUR PAST

I thought the bridal photos were really distasteful with that post. She wants us to feel sorry for all her cracks and broken pieces while showing us glimpses of what she imagines to be a fairy tale second wedding? Please. 

I hate when people say  "Give up our past" the past can never be given up, it is what lead to you being where you are now. You can reconcile the past, you can come to terms with it, you can learn from it. But you can't give it up.

Formerly Inspired Eyebrows
January 13, 2017
9:34 am
sahairah
Cat
Meows: 19
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Marlow meowed
I'm thinking it might be the Mormon underwear that they have to wear

Hmmm….while that Mormon underwear might bunch weird occasionally, it's not going to give you two butts. It's a pretty thin material. And, judging by her instagram story of putting away the Christmas tree where she's wearing jean shorts (??? it's JANUARY and Utah has a buttload of snow ???), there's a good possibility she doesn't even wear the garments regularly anymore. idontknow It definitely looks more like BootyPop or whatever those padded undies are called haha

January 13, 2017
9:40 am
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 127
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

All that buildup for this lame post? And enough with saying you had multiple drafts and "just didn't know what to write" so youre all abotu snow and chopping veggies droolYou wrote the wrong thing. Wedding glamour shots with NO mention of your departed husband – or current one, or kids for that matter – it's really all about you you you isn't it? And newsflash you can't pretend your past never happened – and we won't forget either.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.