:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gala Darling
January 17, 2017
3:31 am
HeyLetsTalk
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2017

coveted username meowed

Janevier meowed
newhere

Observations from having seen her instagram & read the last few pages of this thread after not having read Gala for years:

1. What happened to her husband?
  2. I think she's into the sub collar because it's currently an in-vogue item, but I don't buy her as a domme either – she used to shill for restraints and talk about how she loved using them (on herself).
  3. Having clicked over to the personal trainer (her SO?) 's instagram, his art is super creepy. I see she's still besties with Veronica Varlow, and I can 100% tell you that Veronica's husband is a creep.
  4. can't believe the mickey mouse ears are still going
  5. Tbh, the thing I always liked best was the carousel links, so I like that they're still going and will probably peruse some now.

I liked her when I was 16-17 and I'm in my mid-twenties now … honestly I am surprised she's still going. I mean, good for her in a way, if she's able to make it work. But once I got a bit older I did find her attitude towards talking about sex and sexy clothing a bit off. Like this.

They got a divorce. He actually made an appearance on this very thread, lol, in the summer I think it was. I hate to gossip, because it's so not women supporting women guizee, but when your own ex comes and leaves their own testimony that's something else. popcorn

Please link to his post or username. I combed through this thread to find his testimonial, and couldn't find it. Would love to know his side of things!

Do you at least know which month it was posted in? I had to join just to ask!

January 17, 2017
11:17 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14996
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

They split up like two years ago. It's old news now and he didn't say anything that inflammatory. 

idontknow

~ you and people like you ~
January 20, 2017
2:23 pm
hagpipes
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2016

Things from Gala's recent TILT that I think are weird:

1. She and Groper must have moved in together, because she talks about buying art for "our" bedroom. 

2. She vapes. 

3. She's writing about her childhood for her next book. She loved Mom and Dad Darling a lot when she wrote about her wedding, but I'm sure they can be big meanies in her tell-all if that gives her something to overcome. 

January 21, 2017
10:34 am
Lesbian Yellow Sour Fruit
Hamcat
Meows: 88
Snarking Since:
July 17, 2013

hagpipes meowed
Things from Gala's recent TILT that I think are weird:

1. She and Groper must have moved in together, because she talks about buying art for "our" bedroom. 

2. She vapes. 

3. She's writing about her childhood for her next book. She loved Mom and Dad Darling a lot when she wrote about her wedding, but I'm sure they can be big meanies in her tell-all if that gives her something to overcome. 

"Almost one week off sugar!"

STFU Gala, we know you're going to be posting pictures of some "fantastic vegan donuts from a bakery down the street" in a week's time. Stop with this obsession of giving up sugar when we all know you can't f**king stick with it.

January 27, 2017
11:49 am
Victorian Sex Orgy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1055
Snarking Since:
May 31, 2014

Did you know Gala is a super serious activist now? drool

Formerly Caitlin, Supermom
January 27, 2017
10:01 pm
Fake tits and liner flicks
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2016

Carousel is up and linking to the typical idiotic shit about casting magic spells with orgasms (I'm not exaggerating for comedic effect, that's actually one of the links) but I found it hilarious she linked to an article about how trying to be happy and mindful is f**king people up.  Um, isn't that her whole schtick?  

The description for Stupid Mumbo Jumbo Workout includes "What can you expect? A challenging body weight workout infused with ritual and mindfulness to bring about radical transformation, not just of your body, but of your mind and spirit."

Way to link to articles saying why your own brand is stupid, Gala.

January 28, 2017
2:03 pm
joydivider21
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 452
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Victorian Sex Orgy meowed

Everyone is  SJW right now drool 

January 29, 2017
10:08 am
This Little GOMIly of Mine
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 423
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2015

The best part of the Carousel post is her statement about phone obsession being unhealthy and that we should put them down and avoid social media. Says the person who has taken the same angle photo of herself five times a day for multiple years. Okay, Gala, we should all put the phone down. You first.

January 29, 2017
11:54 am
Fake tits and liner flicks
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2016

joydivider21 meowed

Victorian Sex Orgy meowed

Everyone is  SJW right now drool 

Much activist, so woke. Except her instagram story shows she's still doing nothing but shopping and laying in bed with her boyfriend.

January 30, 2017
8:07 pm
Sleeping Snorlax
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 496
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2012

Have you guys seen this? WTF.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP57RuIlsIj/?taken-by=galadarling

http://galadarling.com/hotline/

She is charging $300 just to TALK TO HER on Skype Audio (couldn't even bother to do video?) for ONE HOUR. I don't even know what to say @_@

January 30, 2017
9:11 pm
Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2105
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2012

That's 10 co-pays with a motherf**king therapist.

Donate $30 to the ALCU, go see a therapist, and read her "10 years of free articles, a book, other courses, etc.!"

Sigma Nu is not going to want to hang out with us if we fucking suck.
January 30, 2017
11:15 pm
mstephanie
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 384
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2013

Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle meowed
That's 10 co-pays with a motherf**king therapist.

Donate $30 to the ALCU, go see a therapist, and read her "10 years of free articles, a book, other courses, etc.!"

Or literally TWO TIMES an average psychologist (you know… with a doctorate who's actually qualified to do this) in person visit here in NYC for a poor person like me who can't afford insurance.  

I really hope people don't buy into this ridiculous shit. I'm a NY state licensed clinician (speech-language pathologist but I work with a lot of psychologists) and this makes me so mad because it undermines the professionalism and credentialing that we have to go through to legally practice in the state.  There are PLENTY of clinicians who are actually trained to help you instead of just telling you what you want to hear, and who will work with your financial situation if money or insurance is tight.

Also only donating 10% to the ALCU.  GTFO of here with that, Gala. You can afford to do more but you're too selfish to do anything if it doesn't directly benefit you.

January 31, 2017
2:14 am
staboutmyeyes
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2016

First post here.. after more than a couple of years lurking in the shadows. 

This hotline thing is a complete f**king joke. Its actually terrifying that people are going to pay her that kind of money, she has no qualifications, and I am seriously concerned about the advice she is giving to people. 

I've since been blocked from seeing her instagram, because I made a comment that she didn't like. I just can't fathom the stupidity of her anymore. I use to actually quite like her, then I experienced some of the bullshit that she pushes first hand in person, and it all just started to unravel. But this hotline, is dangerous. I hope people really see through the bullshit. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.