:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Ramshackle Glam / Jordan Reid
November 7, 2016
6:27 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13099
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Lmao!  She took off her pants on the beach, expecting her soaked bell-bottom jeans to dry out in the 60-70 degree weather, on the beach.  Thank goodness she got to show her ass to someone though, and tell us about it.  So edgy!  She's such a cool and quirky mom!

"So obviously that is what we decided to spend the afternoon doing. I took off my hat and my scarf and my heels (I mean, REALLY, self?), rolled up my bellbottoms into an approximation of shorts, scooped up my daughter, and followed Indy into the waves…where we stayed for the next two hours.

(The bellbottoms ended up falling down over and over and over and I ended up completely soaked straight up to my thighs. I solved this problem by taking off my pants and sitting in one of the beach chairs that we conveniently keep in our trunk with my hat casually set in my lap – you know, “covering my bathing suit bottom” – while trying to get my jeans to dry out in the sun. They did not dry out; not even a little bit. And the people behind us definitely saw my butt. But ’twas a small price to pay for a pretty epic afternoon.)"

She is also another blogger posting photos of her school-aged kid in his underwear all over internet/social media.  I should not know what color underwear her son wears.  Bad judgment.

November 8, 2016
5:30 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

#basic meowed 
"So obviously that is what we decided to spend the afternoon doing. I took off my hat and my scarf and my heels (I mean, REALLY, self?)"

This shit is realllllly getting old. She is 35 years old. She should know how to dress appropriately for the setting by now.

Enough is enough, Jojo. We have a chance to put a woman in the highest office in the land. It's time to stop celebrating feminine incompetence as some adorable quirk.

~*~ garbage person ~*~
November 8, 2016
6:22 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Alice meowed

#basic meowed 
"So obviously that is what we decided to spend the afternoon doing. I took off my hat and my scarf and my heels (I mean, REALLY, self?)"

This shit is realllllly getting old. She is 35 years old. She should know how to dress appropriately for the setting by now.

Who could have guessed that kids ages 2 and 5 might want to go play on the beach that they were going to spend the day right next to?  Seriously, no one could have anticipated that.  

November 10, 2016
6:58 pm
KAS
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7895
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

This navel-gazing hack trying to preach about how we should all take action rolleyes

November 10, 2016
8:08 pm
JuliasTooSmallTutu
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 506
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

KAS meowed

This navel-gazing hack trying to preach about how we should all take action rolleyes

Preaching about inclusivity when I'm sure I've never once seen her around anything but straight, rich, white folk.

November 11, 2016
1:19 am
Bluedragon1
Hamcat
Meows: 66
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2014

JuliasTooSmallTutu meowed

KAS meowed

Preaching about inclusivity when I'm sure I've never once seen her around anything but straight, rich, white folk.

Didn't she post a story on her trip across the United States about a certain state that was just so filled with poverty?  Another bandwagon for Ms. Reid..just go back to your regular broadcasting..

November 13, 2016
3:04 am
tunacube
Hamcat
Meows: 110
Snarking Since:
June 22, 2015

Bluedragon1 meowed

KAS meowed

Didn't she post a story on her trip across the United States about a certain state that was just so filled with poverty?  Another bandwagon for Ms. Reid..just go back to your regular broadcasting..

Sorry–what does her (deeply ill-advised and tone-deaf) cluelessness while in the South have to do with anything? I'm confused.

November 13, 2016
8:05 am
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I'm confused about her pop-up shop sessions at the tree farm.  A pop-up shop generally means you're selling stuff, but it sounds like she wants to take peoples' photos for Christmas cards.  If it's photography sessions, is Jordan taking the photos?  She doesn't take her own blog photos most of the time, so that seems strange if Jordan is the photographer.  Or is this a collaboration with her usual blog photographer?  If it is, shouldn't her name get some billing her?  The whole thing is confusing.  Hope she had permission from the tree farm to use their venue as a professional (outdoor) photography studio.  

November 13, 2016
12:33 pm
derpends
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 863
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2014

#basic meowed

I'm confused about her pop-up shop sessions at the tree farm.  A pop-up shop generally means you're selling stuff, but it sounds like she wants to take peoples' photos for Christmas cards.  If it's photography sessions, is Jordan taking the photos?  She doesn't take her own blog photos most of the time, so that seems strange if Jordan is the photographer.  Or is this a collaboration with her usual blog photographer?  If it is, shouldn't her name get some billing her?  The whole thing is confusing.  Hope she had permission from the tree farm to use their venue as a professional (outdoor) photography studio.  

She is taking the photos and her friend Elise is styling the shoot. That Christmas tree farm has a ton of photographers doing the same thing every weekend before peek season. They ask permission and it's NBD.

What's laughable is she is marketing is as get your photo taken by me! Of ramshackle glam! Like THAT is going to make people flock in by the droves.

More likely than not she is shooting her friends, her friends Of friends, and some other poor family that walked by.

November 13, 2016
3:30 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

derpends meowed

#basic meowed

She is taking the photos and her friend Elise is styling the shoot. That Christmas tree farm has a ton of photographers doing the same thing every weekend before peek season. They ask permission and it's NBD.

What's laughable is she is marketing is as get your photo taken by me! Of ramshackle glam! Like THAT is going to make people flock in by the droves.

More likely than not she is shooting her friends, her friends Of friends, and some other poor family that walked by.

I don't even know what "styling the shoot" means.  Maybe it means piling Glam Camp crap all around the subjects?  Is Jordan a good enough photographer to take semi-professional photos and charge for them?  If she is, why does she pay Sue H. to take her blog photos?  

November 14, 2016
2:33 pm
KAS
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7895
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

This weekend was rough. I'm aware that the general consensus is "we took a few days off to be upset; now it's time to toughen up and get moving," and I agree with that sentiment for the most part (at least the "toughen up and get moving" part)

rolleyes

November 14, 2016
6:14 pm
JuliasTooSmallTutu
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 506
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

I'm so sure her son asked to hear a new song. Children don't ask for new songs, they demand to have their faves played ad nauseum. When they get to the age that they want to hear new songs, they sure as hell aren't asking their parents to pick them. She knows one Leonard Cohen song, and just wanted us all to know that.

Your son's recital is only for close friends and family. Stop it.

November 14, 2016
6:30 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I'm so sure her son asked to hear a new song. Children don't ask for new songs, they demand to have their faves played ad nauseum. When they get to the age that they want to hear new songs, they sure as hell aren't asking their parents to pick them. She knows one Leonard Cohen song, and just wanted us all to know that.

Your son's recital is only for close friends and family. Stop it.

That Leonard Cohen song was played by Kate McKinnon as HRC on SNL the other night, that's probably why she brought it up.  

Is that normal for a kid to have accompaniment at a recital?  You can hardly hear what he was playing because of his dad playing the chords along with it.  I know he's little and maybe he wouldn't have played without his dad next to him, but it really bugs me when adults have to embellish their kids' stuff.  His song would have been nice all by itself.  JMO/shrug.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.