:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The College Prepster / Carly Heitlinger
January 11, 2017
7:05 pm
wannaWHAH
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3262
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2015

slizzard meowed

Colorblocked Moonshiner meowed

…She's moving up the road to Westport, CT? idontknow

Yeah. I saw that on Instagram too. In a few weeks I bet we will see a moving post!

only thing I saw was a repost of her work out/new year…where are you seeing this?

popcorn

January 11, 2017
7:10 pm
College Prepsters Creepy Hand
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 835
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2013

wannaWHAH meowed

slizzard meowed

Yeah. I saw that on Instagram too. In a few weeks I bet we will see a moving post!

only thing I saw was a repost of her work out/new year…where are you seeing this?

popcorn

It's in the comments of her workout insta.

January 11, 2017
8:04 pm
double black diamond
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
November 24, 2013

snarkingnewbie meowed

Snark Tank meowed

————- meowed

pumpkinspicebarf meowed

Rachet Parcell meowed
So glad she finally got rid of the smug deadweight that was Garrett, but I'm still not a fan of hers. Her content still bores me and feels contrived. I still don't know who her target demo is anymore. She's 27-ish and trying to appeal to SAHM and teens in the same breath. Still trying to be stodgy New England prep when Florida-Lilly-prep is more of her style. Maybe I'm really just aging out/bored with her point of view.

I agree with your comment but I don't think she dumped Garett. Today I noticed her 'liking' his comments on other people's instagram pictures…meanwhile he stopped following her like a month ago, he doesn't follow the Teddy & Hamilton account either, he always seemed smug and indifferent towards her, she always gushed over him. I think there were some genuine feelings, but also that they were kind of using each other as means to an end; she needed a preppy boyfriend to fit the brand, he needed someone to fund the lifestyle he wanted but couldn't afford. Then he got the job in Chicago and moved on. She clearly still has some feelings for him.  

She, Carly, is dull as dishwater in CT. In Florida she seemed happy and even lively, even if she was boring and predictable (going to Oxford Exchange daily). Meanwhile in CT her snaps are things like 'Omg I was SO stressed out and my car was low on gas but then I got it filled at the carwash and now I'm less stressed!" and other riveting tales. 

Can't see her moving out of greater NYC metro area soon though. 

Garrett is still following both Carly and the dogs on IG, and he liked her "New year, new haircut" pic just last week…

I see a different Garrett McCarthy liking her picture – a guy from Minnesota. I don't see THE @garrettmccarthy liking that pic.

Also, when I go to @carly's followers, it doesn't pull up @garrettmccarthy. But when I click on people @garrettmccarthy is following, it does pull up @carly. Is that an IG error?

That's so bizarre! It's definitely THE Garrett McCarthy liking that pic. When I click on his name under the likes, it takes me to his profile, which I follow. He has actually a good amount of her pics since the breakup. (I'm bored at work – don't judge me!)

But you are right that if you click on HER followers, his name doesn't come up. But if you click on who he follows, her and the Teddy and Hamilton account are both there. 

Is Garrett private again? If so, that's probably why he doesn't come up on Carly's followers.

January 12, 2017
10:01 am
please put that pineapple down.
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2015

Interested to see if Carly/ other bloggers will continue to support L.L. Bean given the recent news of Linda Bean's undisclosed PAC contributions to Donald Trump's campaign, especially considering Carly's post-election blog post.

I'm sure she will because *~*affiliate clicks*~* but it would be nice to see her take a stand on something like this. 

January 12, 2017
11:15 am
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

please put that pineapple down. meowed
Interested to see if Carly/ other bloggers will continue to support L.L. Bean given the recent news of Linda Bean's undisclosed PAC contributions to Donald Trump's campaign, especially considering Carly's post-election blog post.

I'm sure she will because *~*affiliate clicks*~* but it would be nice to see her take a stand on something like this. 

Also Trump's practically #sponsored tweet thanking LL Bean and telling people to buy it! I can'tttttt.

January 12, 2017
11:34 am
please put that pineapple down.
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2015

GossipCat meowed

Also Trump's practically #sponsored tweet thanking LL Bean and telling people to buy it! I can'tttttt.

L.L. Bean's mission statement includes the phrase "nature is something to be revered." Ah, yes, a mission statement that very closely aligns with our incoming administration. But I digress.

January 12, 2017
1:48 pm
concrete bunny bread
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 837
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2013

slizzard meowed

Westport seems like a boring choice for a single gal who works for herself. It's so suburban, good shopping though. You don't think she actually bought a house? There are virtually no apartments for rent in Westport, other than apartments in houses.  If I had the choice between a shiny new apartment building and a janky old rental, i'd definitely go with the former. 

January 12, 2017
4:32 pm
GossipCat
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

concrete bunny bread meowed

slizzard meowed

Westport seems like a boring choice for a single gal who works for herself. It's so suburban, good shopping though. You don't think she actually bought a house? There are virtually no apartments for rent in Westport, other than apartments in houses.  If I had the choice between a shiny new apartment building and a janky old rental, i'd definitely go with the former. 

She should move to SoNo. Great restaurants and tons of young people. I loved going out there on Thursdays/weekends in my early 20s.

January 12, 2017
4:53 pm
Snark Tank
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 514
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2016

GossipCat meowed

L.L. Bean's mission statement includes the phrase "nature is something to be revered." Ah, yes, a mission statement that very closely aligns with our incoming administration. But I digress.

"L.L.Bean does not endorse political candidates, take positions on political matters, or make political contributions. Simply put, we stay out of politics." – Shawn Gorman, L.L.Bean Executive Chairman

January 12, 2017
5:14 pm
Cupcake33
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

This girl is so uninspiring and uninteresting and it's baffling that so many are coming out to confess now that she is single she is now SOMI! I watched an Instagram video of her's recently and she is STILL talking about being "omg stressed!" While breakups are the worst, her life is cake! Taking nearly a month off from Thanksgiving through New Years to go home, comped trips, getting paid to show up at stores and a lifestyle that is totally unidentifiable and not relateable while still making obscene amounts of money and complaining about it is not attractive! I'm still in disbelief she has a following, and can only attribute it to being ahead of the blogging industry, but still! I followed her in her early days when bloggers were not what they are today and all she ever talked about was just how stressful  having a job, a life, being single etc. was. Now four years later it's the same story, different day! How is this girl in any postilion to be a voice of authority or an influencer? I can't wait for the decline of this industry and people like her!

January 12, 2017
5:38 pm
GossipCat
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

Cupcake33 meowed

This girl is so uninspiring and uninteresting and it's baffling that so many are coming out to confess now that she is single she is now SOMI! I watched an Instagram video of her's recently and she is STILL talking about being "omg stressed!" While breakups are the worst, her life is cake! Taking nearly a month off from Thanksgiving through New Years to go home, comped trips, getting paid to show up at stores and a lifestyle that is totally unidentifiable and not relateable while still making obscene amounts of money and complaining about it is not attractive! I'm still in disbelief she has a following, and can only attribute it to being ahead of the blogging industry, but still! I followed her in her early days when bloggers were not what they are today and all she ever talked about was just how stressful  having a job, a life, being single etc. was. Now four years later it's the same story, different day! How is this girl in any postilion to be a voice of authority or an influencer? I can't wait for the decline of this industry and people like her!

smiley-signs064 totally

January 12, 2017
5:47 pm
coveted username
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 265
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2016

GossipCat meowed

Cupcake33 meowed

smiley-signs064 totally

LOL I know! I honestly think there was a bias against Garrett because of his "lowly" job that has him saving thousands of lives! And NOT b***hing about it endlessly. Granted I don't care for him either but it's not like she was strapped for cash and couldn't get away/was relying on him for income which would put her in a damsel in distress sort of situation!

January 12, 2017
8:30 pm
side-eye
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 353
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2013

coveted username meowed

GossipCat meowed

Cupcake33 meowed

smiley-signs064 totally

LOL I know! I honestly think there was a bias against Garrett because of his "lowly" job that has him saving thousands of lives! And NOT b***hing about it endlessly. Granted I don't care for him either but it's not like she was strapped for cash and couldn't get away/was relying on him for income which would put her in a damsel in distress sort of situation!

Right with you all. I don't think she's done anything noteworthy since returning to CT. Today she washed her hunter boots. Is she kidding. It was 60 degrees in New England today. Do SOMETHING with all your free time and flexible schedule (taking your dogs to the beach isn't what I mean). If anyone should take a page out of their comfort zone and travel, it's Carly. I don't think she would bc she doesn't seem the type to handle traveling alone well and of course Europe is eep! scary but man would I appreciate her taking advantage of her free time, her schedule, and her cash and get out and do something exciting. It would provide endless blog fodder too. Packing and buying new clothes, something for fan girls to aspire to, weeks worth of photos if she follows in Julias footsteps etc.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.