:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
November 16, 2016
1:55 pm
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 474
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

magicaltraditions meowed

#iloveyouandimeanit meowed

the_recluse meowed
Already bored by her moving. drool

More interestingly, saw this on her twitter:
Mariángela Vizcaya
Nov 13
Mariángela Vizcaya ‏@mariangelanimal
@TheDaintySquid hello, What happened to your dog crum?

Kaylah – ‏@TheDaintySquid
@mariangelanimal Crum passed away earlier this year. :(

Poor crum :( at least he's in a better place..
Was always more curious about what happened to the other pup her folks got shortly after crum, was it maggie, the shepherdy looking girl that was another victim of Squid's Disposable Pet Behaviors?
Can't remember, but I KNOW they had two dogs, pre-fox zoo…

He's dead?! Didn't they only get him in the last 3 or so years? Jesus this f**king family. I'm so disgusted.

I am seriously WTFing at Jeff. She is absolutely insufferable and you're moving in with her? You idiot Jeff. Really. She's going to be TERRIBLE.

he has been dating her for a while. he likes her. i don't understand why people are surprised they are moving in together.

I think it's more of an "ugh, he's still with her and now they're moving in together?!?!"
I personally can't wait to see this trainwreck as their home gets taken over by plants and teeth.

November 16, 2016
2:11 pm
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

magicaltraditions meowed

the_recluse meowed
Already bored by her moving. drool

More interestingly, saw this on her twitter:
Mariángela Vizcaya
Nov 13
Mariángela Vizcaya ‏@mariangelanimal
@TheDaintySquid hello, What happened to your dog crum?

Kaylah – ‏@TheDaintySquid
@mariangelanimal Crum passed away earlier this year. :(

Poor crum :( at least he's in a better place..
Was always more curious about what happened to the other pup her folks got shortly after crum, was it maggie, the shepherdy looking girl that was another victim of Squid's Disposable Pet Behaviors?
Can't remember, but I KNOW they had two dogs, pre-fox zoo…

He's dead?! Didn't they only get him in the last 3 or so years? Jesus this f**king family. I'm so disgusted.

I am seriously WTFing at Jeff. She is absolutely insufferable and you're moving in with her? You idiot Jeff. Really. She's going to be TERRIBLE.

he has been dating her for a while. he likes her. i don't understand why people are surprised they are moving in together.

Living with someone is very very different than dating someone. My feeling is Jeff hasn't lived with a girlfriend before–based on absolutely no evidence, mind you.

Road trips/extended car rides are good measure, IMO; based on how she describes HERSELF vs Jeff on trips is kiiiiinda telling this might be disaster. Maybe not– maybe he likes her whiny princess ways, but moving in together will, undoubtedly, alter their relationship, maybe for good! but personally I am not holding my breath for that..

Plus, her ex Kevin's wife came on here once and said she was really controlling. I do believe there's a crazy for everyone (both men and women are equally as insane, IMO) so yeah, Jeff does like her and maybe it will work out.

Save for his gross face (sorrynotsorry– 100% ish to me!) he actually seems like a decent dude– hobby turned job that allows him to travel/he seems to be successful at, social circle (that has become HER social circle, as she SO points out…), likes to adventure/do things… these are the reasons I'm betting it's gonna suuuuuuuck for him. He often posts night photos with captions about how he likes to just get up and out at night– do you really think that's going to fly in the narcissistic, all-about-adorable-ME land of squid? Doubtful.

Actually, maybe I am excited for her move. This could be a fun new chapter in her trainwrecking!
party0006
Oh and why are they not just moving into her apartment? 100% because a guy talked to her on the street once and the neighborhood is 'unsafe'…
drooldrool

November 17, 2016
12:09 am
SHE SHAVED GRUMPLES
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

every one of the photos on that christmas card is a mess. 

previously undressed gelatin
November 17, 2016
8:02 am
magicaltraditions
Hamcat
Meows: 110
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2013

the_recluse meowed

magicaltraditions meowed

Living with someone is very very different than dating someone. My feeling is Jeff hasn't lived with a girlfriend before–based on absolutely no evidence, mind you.

Road trips/extended car rides are good measure, IMO; based on how she describes HERSELF vs Jeff on trips is kiiiiinda telling this might be disaster. Maybe not– maybe he likes her whiny princess ways, but moving in together will, undoubtedly, alter their relationship, maybe for good! but personally I am not holding my breath for that..

Plus, her ex Kevin's wife came on here once and said she was really controlling. I do believe there's a crazy for everyone (both men and women are equally as insane, IMO) so yeah, Jeff does like her and maybe it will work out.

Save for his gross face (sorrynotsorry– 100% ish to me!) he actually seems like a decent dude– hobby turned job that allows him to travel/he seems to be successful at, social circle (that has become HER social circle, as she SO points out…), likes to adventure/do things… these are the reasons I'm betting it's gonna suuuuuuuck for him. He often posts night photos with captions about how he likes to just get up and out at night– do you really think that's going to fly in the narcissistic, all-about-adorable-ME land of squid? Doubtful.

Actually, maybe I am excited for her move. This could be a fun new chapter in her trainwrecking!
party0006
Oh and why are they not just moving into her apartment? 100% because a guy talked to her on the street once and the neighborhood is 'unsafe'…
drooldrool

getting a new apartament when her apartament has all that they want really confuses me. moving is a hassle, why would someone want it if they can stay where they are. and based on what we "know" from her. their merged apartament will be decorated with all her stuff anyway so it's not like they need a clean slate to merge their stuff and styles. chair

November 17, 2016
9:25 am
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

smiley-signs064
Completely agree.. but I also understand possibly wanting to start fresh together, maybe there are some problems she has with the place but hasn't mentioned.. maybe Jeff isn't too stoked on it.. who knows.

But yeah– moving when 99% of your belongings are useless knick-knacky collections (which you will ditch in a couple years anyway.. remember the cuckoo clocks? Mushroom/70s kitsch?) must be a huge pain in the ass.

But again.. think about how many posts she will milk out of this!!! THAT could be the real reason, because realjobblawg, guys..

ETA– oh wait, here's why:
" I don't want to say there are only so many different shots you can take, because creativity should solve that, but yeah, in general, there are only so many different shots you can take in the same house"

She's not creative so she needs a new place to take the same photos in.

November 17, 2016
4:43 pm
SHE SHAVED GRUMPLES
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

another garbage post.

"Moving will probably be all I talk about for a while."

drooldrooldrool

previously undressed gelatin
November 18, 2016
11:22 am
magicaltraditions
Hamcat
Meows: 110
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2013

the_recluse meowed
smiley-signs064
Completely agree.. but I also understand possibly wanting to start fresh together, maybe there are some problems she has with the place but hasn't mentioned.. maybe Jeff isn't too stoked on it.. who knows.

But yeah– moving when 99% of your belongings are useless knick-knacky collections (which you will ditch in a couple years anyway.. remember the cuckoo clocks? Mushroom/70s kitsch?) must be a huge pain in the ass.

But again.. think about how many posts she will milk out of this!!! THAT could be the real reason, because realjobblawg, guys..

ETA– oh wait, here's why:
" I don't want to say there are only so many different shots you can take, because creativity should solve that, but yeah, in general, there are only so many different shots you can take in the same house"

She's not creative so she needs a new place to take the same photos in.

i can't believe she said that. geez!

November 18, 2016
12:24 pm
mandanasty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 310
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

So she's pretty much admitting shes a shitty blogger then? As well as an uncreative photographer? wow

November 18, 2016
2:44 pm
quirky beach trash
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

Did you guys know she is moving?! I don't know if you can tell but she is MOVING! Let's get ready for a year's worth of them merging their skull collections and collections of vintage cameras they don't use or know how to use. I'm so f**king bored of this.
Jeff: SAVE YOURSELF
#savejeffinboyfriend
Can you imagine how f**king twee their wedding would be?
drool
(Sorry for weird spacing, I'm on my phone)

November 18, 2016
7:44 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2725
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

quirky beach trash meowed

Did you guys know she is moving?! I don't know if you can tell but she is MOVING! Let's get ready for a year's worth of them merging their skull collections and collections of vintage cameras they don't use or know how to use. I'm so f**king bored of this.
Jeff: SAVE YOURSELF
#savejeffinboyfriend
Can you imagine how f**king twee their wedding would be?
drool
(Sorry for weird spacing, I'm on my phone)

It would be so twee, so "edgy", and involve trendy use of black-and-white a decade too late that she swears she's never seen before. Maybe some cringe-y steampunk.

And I think we can all predict the bike/urbex/graffiti engagement shots she'd love but b***h during. Perhaps around Halloween, which they hate celebrating. #samesies
#totalcoincidence

November 28, 2016
8:47 pm
quirky beach trash
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

*posts about how grateful she is for her readers and how much she loves her real jawb blawg*

*neglects to write a post today, yet again*

November 29, 2016
11:52 am
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1387
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

Despite making Jeff and his friends carry those lockers up to her apartment for her, she's now sold them. Another phase over.

November 29, 2016
12:49 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2725
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Despite making Jeff and his friends carry those lockers up to her apartment for her, she's now sold them. Another phase over.

WHAT.  SHE POSTED ABOUT THOSE A MILLION TIMES.  I'VE SEEN THEM MORE THAN I'VE SEEN MY OWN GRANDMOTHER.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.