:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
November 29, 2016
2:02 pm
mandanasty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 310
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

Or maybe her real job blawg isn't exactly cutting it so she needs to sell her twee industrial chic lockers to pay for the costs of moving?

November 30, 2016
10:04 am
such fun
Hamcat
Meows: 62
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2013

I'm just going to leave this here. 

November 30, 2016
10:43 am
mandanasty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 310
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

only took her 2 years to realize that? lol angryrolleyes

November 30, 2016
3:45 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2725
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

mandanasty meowed

Two? I thought she'd been doing the cemetery and mushroom schtick for much longer. She's basically a lab experiment in obliviousness that escaped and fell in love with a mirror.

November 30, 2016
4:24 pm
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Severus Snark meowed

mandanasty meowed

Two? I thought she'd been doing the cemetery and mushroom schtick for much longer. She's basically a lab experiment in obliviousness that escaped and fell in love with a mirror.

roflrofl truth!!

Also got a kick out of the last bit in her outfit post– 'well gotta run.. babysitting for the first time evar!'

(Is she just writing in a diary on the realjobblawg now or..?)

But! If she babysit for the first time ever maybe she's on track to get a real job! Isn't babysitting most girls' (or boys'!) first paying gig at like 12? Maybe in four years she'll be working after school and on weekends at the coffee shop or hosting at TGIFridays.

December 1, 2016
10:16 am
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1387
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

Professional writer:

* their retail location is the adorable if you're in the area!

* what I need keep and what I don't.

* bought a house that needed completely gutted

* You can count on seeing photos as soon as we the key

She's still in denial about how much she hates traveling and how embarrassing her meltdown recaps are. Still complaining that Jeff is an adult with a job.

December 2, 2016
12:22 pm
weekly crafty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 271
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

She's  quirky and weird that she likes lululemon stuff now, guys!

December 2, 2016
1:11 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Y'all take a gosh darn gander at this 100% Not Photoshopped jawline! This girl is ALL kinds of f**ked up about her quite normal, averagely round chin and this razor sharp bullshit is getting boring.

December 6, 2016
12:12 pm
quirky beach trash
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

Severus Snark meowed
Y'all take a gosh darn gander at this 100% Not Photoshopped jawline! This girl is ALL kinds of f**ked up about her quite normal, averagely round chin and this razor sharp bullshit is getting boring.

I don't think she photoshops her jaw (if you look at every photo of her that's what her face looks like and I don't think she has a reason to purposefully make herself look like the Crimson Chin) but look at her HAIR which she swears is absolutely not photoshopped at all whatsoever no siree Bob even though you can SEE where she used a saturation boost mask layer and accidentally boosted the saturation of the parts of the background and her dress around the edges of the curls that stick out.

December 6, 2016
12:14 pm
quirky beach trash
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

Another cemetery photo post today. droolShe'd better hurry up and find a new best friend so she can commandeer their interests and hobbies to generate new blog content.

December 7, 2016
2:43 pm
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1387
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

quirky beach trash meowed

Severus Snark meowed

I don't think she photoshops her jaw (if you look at every photo of her that's what her face looks like and I don't think she has a reason to purposefully make herself look like the Crimson Chin) but look at her HAIR which she swears is absolutely not photoshopped at all whatsoever no siree Bob even though you can SEE where she used a saturation boost mask layer and accidentally boosted the saturation of the parts of the background and her dress around the edges of the curls that stick out.

There were 2 pictures a while ago that Jeff had taken and posted on his blog, the above is not her chin.

So her full time job, of posting photos of cemeteries twice a week, she can't take days off and she hasn't gotten any work done? I still don't understand what ~work~ is for her.

Okay so, "bubble wrap puppy" is what Jeff and I say when I'm feeling super sensitive. 

JESUS JEFF SAVE YOURSELF DO NOT MOVE IN WITH THIS PERSON WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

December 7, 2016
4:00 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Major apologies, hams.  I looked for the picture Jeff had taken–specifically the orange hair double chin fantasticness that outed her razor chin–but his blog still leaves you looking like you've been visited by the chick in The Ring.  I made that face a few minutes in, nearly died of lame, and just posted the chin that (trust me, I've honestly had my chin worked on) isn't even realistic with elective surgery.  It's probably in the bowels of this thread, and I might renew my search once the coffee hits my veins.

0/10 though.  Ugh.  So convinced he's saved the world with groundbreaking White Guy Shots Of Buildings and Not My Emergencies.  What a keeper. 

December 7, 2016
4:48 pm
SHE SHAVED GRUMPLES
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

Are you thinking of this one?

I think her face is a lot rounder than you'd ever know from her photos. Not a bad thing, just that she looks different in photos uploaded by other people than the very curated ones we see posted on her blawg and social media.

previously undressed gelatin

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.