:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
December 7, 2016
4:56 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2725
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Yes!  Thank you!  

At the risk of possibly making my 1 millionth post in this thread (second search of gomi thread ended in embarrassed), that is it and I agree.  Normal chin, normal girl.  My failed image searches pulled up her really old posts, though, and she seems to be aiming for what she used to look more like.  Just unrealistically.

Might be getting to me more than it should though, because again, I've even had surgery on my chin I hate it so much (lost a lot of weight, just not there?) but I don't photoshop it off.  Seems so disingenuous, to both yourself and everyone who knows you.  

December 7, 2016
5:14 pm
SHE SHAVED GRUMPLES
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

chinny squid

I might be the only person in the world who cares about this but 

Left: her face and jaw line look normal- naturally on the round side.

Right: jaw looks angular, chin sticks out- but she's smiling. If she didn't edit this, wouldn't she have more of a "double chin" and round jaw?

I think you're right that she's trying to make herself look how she did when she was younger. The fuzzy spot on her right jawline is definitely evidence of editing.
Squid must really see herself one way and need her readers to see that, too. I agree that it's disingenuous. 

ETA: has she ever said she DOESN'T edit her face? She says she doesn't edit her hair, but I know I for one don't believe that.

previously undressed gelatin
December 7, 2016
5:50 pm
mandanasty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 310
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

i think she's 100% full of shit and very carefully projects a certain image of herself on the internets. And thats pretty pathetic.

December 7, 2016
7:01 pm
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Double ugh to the "bubble wrap puppy." Isn't she feeling sensitive every day..?

Plus rehashing the whole "self-employed, can't take a sick day!" She's brought this up before. What is she doing on the days she doesn't post then…? Does she realize many, many people have REAL jobs that don't give out sick days or PTO? Ugh. She has no clue.

What a spoiled, attention-whoring little brat. Different day, same story… just like her realjobblawg..

December 9, 2016
1:10 pm
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1387
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

the_recluse meowed
Double ugh to the "bubble wrap puppy." Isn't she feeling sensitive every day..?

Plus rehashing the whole "self-employed, can't take a sick day!" She's brought this up before. What is she doing on the days she doesn't post then…? Does she realize many, many people have REAL jobs that don't give out sick days or PTO? Ugh. She has no clue.

What a spoiled, attention-whoring little brat. Different day, same story… just like her realjobblawg..

She writes short posts riddled with mistakes, showing she doesn't proof read. So other than spending 5 minutes writing the post and an hour editing the photos, what does she do? And I imagine she uses presets on photoshop.

December 13, 2016
4:27 pm
quirky beach trash
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

Did you guys hear she is moving? It's only mentioned in every. single. blog. post. drool

December 16, 2016
5:43 am
Camp Counsellor
Hamcat
Meows: 188
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2012

I honestly have no idea how people have garages full of stuff, the idea of keeping things around that I no longer need and having them clutter up lots of space stresses me out.

I've donated more than a few boxes, sold some larger things on ebay, made up goodie boxes for friends, and now it's time for the closet sale!

Is. She. For. Real!?

December 16, 2016
10:43 am
mandanasty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 310
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

Camp Counsellor meowed

I honestly have no idea how people have garages full of stuff, the idea of keeping things around that I no longer need and having them clutter up lots of space stresses me out.

I've donated more than a few boxes, sold some larger things on ebay, made up goodie boxes for friends, and now it's time for the closet sale!

Is. She. For. Real!?

Oh, I don't know, maybe because having a family and working full time makes it hard to sell your crap on etsy? Maybe because some people are disabled or have a chronic illness and their health is a little more important than a clean garage? Maybe they have a hoarding problem and use their stuff as a way to fill a void in their life? She is so f**king. dense. angry

December 20, 2016
10:10 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 474
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

Has she moved yet? I'm still waiting for vapid, idiotic update about how hard it was to move right before christmas and how much stuff she and JeffJeff have together. And how the animals didn't like it, and she lost some of her precious tooth collection and the plants didn't make it.

you know, the usual.

December 20, 2016
10:40 am
the_recluse
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

Has she moved yet? I'm still waiting for vapid, idiotic update about how hard it was to move right before christmas and how much stuff she and JeffJeff have together. And how the animals didn't like it, and she lost some of her precious tooth collection and the plants didn't make it.

you know, the usual.

Oh but didn't you read todays post?! She's adopted a mentality of minimalism this year– hence why she had a 'sale' of about 5 things (but HAD to keep all of her omgquirkyunique! globe collection!)
roflrofl

December 20, 2016
10:51 am
Bingo Pajama
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

Alright you guys, I am going to admit that I'm kinda excited about her moving… chair

If for no other reason than to not have to look at the hideous blue walls and commercial-grade carpet in her current apartment ever again. It will be interesting* to see if Jeff has any say at all in how the new apartment gets set up. 

*Interesting as in, as interesting as Kayblah's life is capable of being, which, you know, isn't particularly interesting no matter how you slice it.

December 20, 2016
11:11 am
the_recluse
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

smiley-signs064
new apartment = months of 'tours' and hopefully less trash and cemeteries at least!

Plus can't wait (in a snarky way) to see jeffins reaction to living with her. With the way she writes about her shitty road trip behavior, I'm already over here popcorn

December 20, 2016
6:49 pm
Brain Sturgeon
Hamcat
Meows: 179
Snarking Since:
May 10, 2013

Her "embrace of minimalism" is pretty loltacular given that at least four times a month her blog is a celebration of consumerism.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.