:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
December 22, 2016
4:25 am
shilly no mates
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
June 22, 2016

Yesterday I finished packing up the very last of my things just in time to get a phone call from my landlord that our new apartment wouldn't be ready for another week. I cried… a lot.

She posted this on Instagram yesterday. ANOTHER WHOLE WEEK? HOW WILL SHE COPE? People are freaking homeless and she threw a tantrum because she can't unpack her teeth collection for another week. sfun_nopity

December 22, 2016
10:32 am
mandanasty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 308
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2015

She's definitely mostly bummed that she'll actually have to create blog content for another week instead of blogging about her new place. But I'll bet she'll whine about it for at least a week drool

December 23, 2016
4:54 pm
doodlenoodle
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

So I went to her IG and commented on her post about her landlord saying the apartment wouldn't be ready for another week. I said up front that I wasn't trying to be rude (I honestly wasn't) but that it was kind of silly to cry over having to wait ONE more little week to move. The horror of actually having a place to live and not getting your way RIGHT when you want it when there are many, many homeless people who don't have a place… I told her to be thankful to have a home.

Anyway, this was her reply:

Really? Because I'm disappointed I won't get to spend Christmas in a new apartment with my boyfriend I'm not grateful enough for you? Get outta here. Just because someone else has it worse off doesn't mean I'm not allowed to feel sad. Kindly unfollow me. Goodbye!

December 23, 2016
5:07 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1206
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

poor girl sfun_nopity a week wait much sad. She needs to grow up

December 23, 2016
9:42 pm
doodlenoodle
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
December 2, 2016

Right?  I mean, not being able to spend Christmas in a new apartment is just the WORST thing ever…besides not getting to look at all your "weird" shit every day. Newsflash: that shit isn't weird and just because you claim to be quirky doesn't make you unique. It makes you a desperate try-hard.

December 23, 2016
10:38 pm
WitnessProtectionSwirl
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 243
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2014

doodlenoodle meowed
So I went to her IG and commented on her post about her landlord saying the apartment wouldn't be ready for another week. I said up front that I wasn't trying to be rude (I honestly wasn't) but that it was kind of silly to cry over having to wait ONE more little week to move. The horror of actually having a place to live and not getting your way RIGHT when you want it when there are many, many homeless people who don't have a place… I told her to be thankful to have a home.

Anyway, this was her reply:

Really? Because I'm disappointed I won't get to spend Christmas in a new apartment with my boyfriend I'm not grateful enough for you? Get outta here. Just because someone else has it worse off doesn't mean I'm not allowed to feel sad. Kindly unfollow me. Goodbye!

Just want to give you a heads up that this violates GOMI's comment policy:

Do not come brag on GOMI about commenting on their blog/social media or poking them via twitter/email, or whatever means you use to contact them. Such behavior is not noteworthy and GOMI is not your stage to use for seal claps for your off-GOMI blogger smacking activities. If that is the sort of ‘snark’ you enjoy then you would probably be happier on another forum.

chair

December 27, 2016
9:36 am
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Yeah she's nothing but immature and selfish. After that insta I took a hate-break cause she made me so ragey– some of those comments are downright embarrassing. 'I'm so impatient!' 'Doesn't my landlord know I already had plans for a BATH?!' 'SEND ME PRESENTS! #notsosubtlehints' 'He TOTES should have told me sooner there were unforeseen CONSTRUCTION issues with my new apartment close to the HOLIDAYS! #sounfair #poutfordays #mememe'

Ugh.others-221sfun_nopitysfun_deadhorse

January 3, 2017
9:58 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 425
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

Has the BIG omg MOVE happened yet???

January 3, 2017
12:04 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2587
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

OMG can't go any longer without another Where My Curated Shit Is Sitting update! Must know exactly how same teeth are arranged! I hope she draws this important, fascinating information out into 30 posts because we are all on the edge of our seats. So excite. Very real job. Much quirk.

January 4, 2017
10:24 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 425
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

Severus Snark meowed

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

OMG can't go any longer without another Where My Curated Shit Is Sitting update! Must know exactly how same teeth are arranged! I hope she draws this important, fascinating information out into 30 posts because we are all on the edge of our seats. So excite. Very real job. Much quirk.

I'm just waiting to see which animals and plants don't make it through this move.

Do we even know if JeffJeff owns anything? besides a bike and a camera I mean.

January 4, 2017
6:22 pm
quirky beach trash
Hamcat
Meows: 84
Snarking Since:
July 23, 2015

How many f**king recaps from last year does this candy-colored asshole need to post? Favorite outfit recap, goals recap, abandoned spots recap, "This Year I…", favorite posts from 2016 part one, and I assume there's a part two coming soon. So that's at least seven. boringShe'll spend the entire year organizing her new OMGapartment with her Jeffin boyfriend and then we'll have an entire month of 2017 recap posts to look forward to. It's no wonder she siphons her personality and interests from everyone around her, she clearly has nothing going for her on her own.

January 6, 2017
8:36 am
weekly crafty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 262
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2013

Can't manage another post for Wednesday or Thursday but of course she's alllllll over a Friday Favourites post!

January 6, 2017
9:46 am
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

weekly crafty meowed

Can't manage another post for Wednesday or Thursday but of course she's alllllll over a Friday Favourites post!

Coming to say the same. Wasn't it just last week (and the week before, and the week before..) that she was whining about OMG YALL LIFE IS HARD I CANT TAKE A DAY OFF!!!??
Yeah okay, realjobblawg.

Wish she would have auto-posted the SECOND part of her favorite posts and could move on (lolyeahright). Probably too hard to tell the difference in trash/cemetery/plants posts throughout the year though…

Shall we take bets on how many posts she makes out of one bath? I'm guessing 3-4, depending on sponsors…

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.