:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Dainty Squid and Love, Elycia
January 6, 2017
9:48 am
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2585
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

quirky beach trash meowed

How many f**king recaps from last year does this candy-colored asshole need to post? Favorite outfit recap, goals recap, abandoned spots recap, "This Year I…", favorite posts from 2016 part one, and I assume there's a part two coming soon. So that's at least seven. boringShe'll spend the entire year organizing her new OMGapartment with her Jeffin boyfriend and then we'll have an entire month of 2017 recap posts to look forward to. It's no wonder she siphons her personality and interests from everyone around her, she clearly has nothing going for her on her own.

This right here? So, so embarrassing. Can't get past it, still gawking at how pathetic and humiliating this is.

One of outfits, one of places? Sure. 2-3 would still be desperate, but not so absurd you face palm. 7 is absolutely idiotic, though. She spread herself so thin there's less content than trying too hard in every post! You have precious few smoke and mirrors, Kaylah, and your blogs depend on them. Sure, interviewing the man behind the curtain would make A Post, something you'd apparently sell your firstborn for, but then your few tricks won't ever work again. Way to call attention to your blandness and repetition, and beat the mild interest in them to death as quickly as possible.

January 9, 2017
10:29 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 425
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

why the ever loving f**k would you keep a bike in your bathroom?

this is the most unusable, inaccessible place I can think of. Even keeping the damn thing in the attic would be better.

Also. I really want to snark on her use of that GINORMOUS Mr. Bubbles bath stuff but…. Part of me says "much adult", the other part of me says "holy shit batman the bubbles that stuff makes!"

January 9, 2017
10:48 am
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

why the ever loving f**k would you keep a bike in your bathroom?

this is the most unusable, inaccessible place I can think of. Even keeping the damn thing in the attic would be better.

Also. I really want to snark on her use of that GINORMOUS Mr. Bubbles bath stuff but…. Part of me says "much adult", the other part of me says "holy shit batman the bubbles that stuff makes!"

I'll snark on it. I find it hilarious that she uses Walmart bath bubbles. They always smell like queasy gummybears or old lady and are shit on the skin. I'm shocked she yells through the megaphone about her love of baths but means soaking in Finding Nemo Orange Punch. It's a little embarrassing, especially knowing she has been fishing for free shit for years. Even if it wasn't free, she's surely encountered better products by now.

I just can't soak in something that smells like cough medicine meets a playground ball pit. I honestly don't give a shit if there are bubbles, and would gladly never have them if the cost was smelling like dollar store lavender with sophisticated hints of bubblegum. They are definitely a plus, but not worth making my whole experience sickly instead of relaxing.

Mind you, I also don't post pictures of myself and my toes in the tub, so I could just be plain crazy.

Shall we place bets on how soon she tires of this place and starts spending her day on CraigsList for a new place to display things?

January 9, 2017
12:08 pm
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Agree to the mr bubbles. I was really surprised to see that.. but I suppose when you are sponsored by WALMART…others-221

She reuses the same photos on everything, it's really getting annoying. She stays at home to 'work' can't she take a new photo of her OMGFAVORITE bathroom ever?
I can understand keeping bikes in strange places (I've lived in plenty of small apartments in 2+ bike households..) but she and jeffin each have an office. You'd think there'd be enough space to keep both of her dust-collecting hipster bikes there.

I just cringe so much at her writing.. 'feeling fancy as heck' and 'adult bathroom.. this tool feels like a BIG GIRL tool.'
Such babyspeak, then Friday favorites always include lacy lingerie.. ish. It's come up before on this thread, but this juxtaposition makes me want to throw up. I do NOT want to think about her sex life, but she just moved in with her boyfriend. Grow. Up.
puke

January 11, 2017
11:39 am
#iloveyouandimeanit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1360
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2012

the_recluse meowed
Agree to the mr bubbles. I was really surprised to see that.. but I suppose when you are sponsored by WALMART…others-221

She reuses the same photos on everything, it's really getting annoying. She stays at home to 'work' can't she take a new photo of her OMGFAVORITE bathroom ever?
I can understand keeping bikes in strange places (I've lived in plenty of small apartments in 2+ bike households..) but she and jeffin each have an office. You'd think there'd be enough space to keep both of her dust-collecting hipster bikes there.

I just cringe so much at her writing.. 'feeling fancy as heck' and 'adult bathroom.. this tool feels like a BIG GIRL tool.'
Such babyspeak, then Friday favorites always include lacy lingerie.. ish. It's come up before on this thread, but this juxtaposition makes me want to throw up. I do NOT want to think about her sex life, but she just moved in with her boyfriend. Grow. Up.
puke

I can't imagine them having sex at all.

Doesn't she already have that desk and bookshelf? How many desks is she going to buy?

Hasn't every neighborhood she's lived in been her favorite neighborhood?

Hasn't every apartment she's been in been perfect?

Formerly ENDOMETRIAL-TISSUE MANAGEMENT SHAMING!
January 11, 2017
2:20 pm
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

"…feeling like it was something I shouldn't have been doing. Now it's something I do regularly. It's something that makes me feel alive, and like I'm a part of the city."

That's because you are trespassing in a lot of these buildings and spaces. You feel like you shouldn't be doing it because it's illegal, you skittle-headed twat.

mixed-smiley-030

January 11, 2017
3:22 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

The standing globes on the fridge make me cringe.

It just draws attention to the clutter and is really awkward for the eyes to travel across. Much design very quirk so collection omg.

January 11, 2017
3:32 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1198
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Anyone up for the username skittle headed twat?

January 11, 2017
10:53 pm
the_recluse
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

b***h Brisket meowed

I believe there is a 'skittle head something' rolling around here somewhere, but do agree it ought to finish with twat.

Much real job. So many posts prepared for moving week, cause you know, can't take a day off!
drool

I noticed she only approves comments every few days (there will be none on several posts then all of the sudden 10 tops, 1/2 her responding days later..). It's been since last Friday that there have been comments on her posts so does that mean ::gasp:: she's had SIX DAYS "OFF"?

January 12, 2017
10:43 am
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

the_recluse meowed

b***h Brisket meowed

I believe there is a 'skittle head something' rolling around here somewhere, but do agree it ought to finish with twat.

Much real job. So many posts prepared for moving week, cause you know, can't take a day off!
drool

I noticed she only approves comments every few days (there will be none on several posts then all of the sudden 10 tops, 1/2 her responding days later..). It's been since last Friday that there have been comments on her posts so does that mean ::gasp:: she's had SIX DAYS "OFF"?

Shitty collections don't photograph and filter the shit out of themselves dozens of times, silly!

She's carefully curating omgbones because Very Important Everyone Needs To See. It must be embarrassing saying she's a blogger, spending SO much time editing photos, and then for everyone to visit her page and see she's virtually a shut-in who thinks watering her plants and rearranging her stupid things are freakishly unique adventures that require 5 posts to poorly describe them.

January 12, 2017
11:58 am
Mistress Of All Evil
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2015

b***h Brisket meowed

lmaoI adore you.

January 12, 2017
12:33 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1198
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Mistress Of All Evil meowed

b***h Brisket meowed

lmaoI adore you.

No no, I adore you, you GENIUS. I'd take it but I'm too attached to mine

January 12, 2017
12:37 pm
the_recluse
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

Severus Snark meowed

Shitty collections don't photograph and filter the shit out of themselves dozens of times, silly!

Ah how could I forget? Plus all the pouting and crying herself to a bath… must be exhausting.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.