:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Bleubird Blog / mothermag / Two Son
September 1, 2016
1:04 pm
oh get over yourself Melanie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1008
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

My Tie Sux meowed
I don't really follow her and come on here to lurk. But saw a pic of the hubby on instagram. at Bunk house hotels. Am I the only one who thinks he needs a good shave. EW!! 

I hate his beard so much, it looks like scraggley pubes. Whenever my husband's beard gets too long I show him a pic of Aubrey and say IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT??? IS IT???????????

September 1, 2016
8:05 pm
heyguyzzz
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2016

Awwww she just posted a video on her IG story of them surprising Julian with a car for this 16th birthday. It was actually… really sweet. 

September 1, 2016
11:06 pm
Rainbow Bright
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2013

I don't understand where they are getting their money from??? They just bought a new car for the son, Aimee got a new car last year, they recently bought their house (or are paying a big mortgage on it)… where are they getting the money? Unless she is getting a large child support payment for the older two from her ex??

September 2, 2016
3:42 pm
a hedgehog in uncle sams pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1564
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2015

I think they could be good investors or they just are living in huge amounts of debt. Aubrey sold a bunch of his cameras recently on IG, he also sold a few of his bikes. Maybe as soon as they have money, they spend it. And I think her child support from the ex husband is big. 

What do you think?

September 2, 2016
8:42 pm
sellingyoursoul
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2016

God promised you the baby would come out the vag meowed
I think they could be good investors or they just are living in huge amounts of debt. Aubrey sold a bunch of his cameras recently on IG, he also sold a few of his bikes. Maybe as soon as they have money, they spend it. And I think her child support from the ex husband is big. 

What do you think?

I have to assume their businesses are doing well, because child support for two kids doesn't pay for 4 kids, Montessori tuitions, $380k homes with remodel, and Hondas and BMWs.

September 2, 2016
9:39 pm
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2015

But imagine if you had a decent business AND child support for two of the kids? Plus I bet those Levis ads pay at least $20k. There's a car.  I think Bleubird and Aubrey are up to his beard in debt and spend as soon as they get any money. 

September 4, 2016
12:30 pm
Her Vagisty
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 394
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2014

Julian has a well off father and a weller off grandmother. We seem to forget how much they do contribute and gift to their children/grandchildren. For all we know, they gifted him the whole car and Bleubird and Pube Beard didn't have to fork over a dime.

But I also don't think they are in debt up to their eyeballs, either. They had to have good enough credit to go halfsies on a business. I don't know how leases on cars work for long-term debt toward ratios for a mortgage, but a little mortgage calculator told me they could only put down $20,000 on that house and still only need to pull $80,000 in income to afford it. For two people working in Nashville, that's not a huge income. They only look like they have an expensive lifestyle because of all the crappy, albeit expensive stuff they get c/o.

And they are saving at least $500 a month by buying the house instead of renting.

Not to wk too much, but there it is. 

September 6, 2016
11:04 am
10khospitalgown
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2016

So this happened. So interesting how these Kickstarter funded businesses end up turning out.

http://www.heddels.com/2016/09/imogene-willie-investors-accuse-owners-of-fraud-attempt-bankruptcy/

"According to the filing, Lamey and Heid invested $1.5 million in Imogene + Willie in 2013 for a 46.5 percent stake in the company, with the caveat the money would be used to manufacture more clothing, hire new employees, open additional stores and grow the business by expanding offerings beyond jeans and T-shirts.

The Eddmensons instead used the money on personal luxuries such as shopping trips to Barney’s and Nordstrom, a motorcycle, and a home renovation, the filing says."

September 6, 2016
12:17 pm
so materialistic and unnecessary
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 333
Snarking Since:
June 8, 2015

10khospitalgown meowed

So this happened. So interesting how these Kickstarter funded businesses end up turning out.

http://www.heddels.com/2016/09/imogene-willie-investors-accuse-owners-of-fraud-attempt-bankruptcy/

"According to the filing, Lamey and Heid invested $1.5 million in Imogene + Willie in 2013 for a 46.5 percent stake in the company, with the caveat the money would be used to manufacture more clothing, hire new employees, open additional stores and grow the business by expanding offerings beyond jeans and T-shirts.

The Eddmensons instead used the money on personal luxuries such as shopping trips to Barney’s and Nordstrom, a motorcycle, and a home renovation, the filing says."

Thanks so much for posting – lames and Aubrey better hope they had good legal advice and have kept up good business practises themselves lest they fall into the same trap. Running a business comes with legal responsibilities and it looks like the circles they run in its all about show and disposal income on a luxury lifestyle.

September 6, 2016
9:05 pm
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2015

When you own a business, everything is a tax write off! Does this mean Imogene and Willie jeans will finally be affordable? I normally don't like benefiting from a business closing but I don't feel sorry for them and I won't feel bad when Lames and Aubree go down the same road. 

September 15, 2016
4:13 pm
Grateful
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 671
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

In her new post about getting free glasses there is a photo of Lames holding Julian's wrist. Even though he's laughing, I'd be willing to bet money that she's holding his wrist because he was trying to cover his face. It was probably the only shot she was able to get of his face while he wasn't distracted because he didn't want his photo taken for a blog ad. Poor kid.

September 16, 2016
2:38 am
palindrome
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
June 20, 2015

I can't even with this one. 

What pose is that? Poor Julian! 

September 16, 2016
8:52 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2588
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Grateful meowed
In her new post about getting free glasses there is a photo of Lames holding Julian's wrist. Even though he's laughing, I'd be willing to bet money that she's holding his wrist because he was trying to cover his face. It was probably the only shot she was able to get of his face while he wasn't distracted because he didn't want his photo taken for a blog ad. Poor kid.

I want to cover my face just looking at them!  embarrassed 

She really made her teenage son pretend smile while Pube Beard follows them around an eye appointment with a camera?  How f**king stupid.  Not even her serious filters could touch the humiliation overload that is this post.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.