:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Bleubird Blog / mothermag / Two Son
September 16, 2016
8:52 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2725
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Grateful meowed
In her new post about getting free glasses there is a photo of Lames holding Julian's wrist. Even though he's laughing, I'd be willing to bet money that she's holding his wrist because he was trying to cover his face. It was probably the only shot she was able to get of his face while he wasn't distracted because he didn't want his photo taken for a blog ad. Poor kid.

I want to cover my face just looking at them!  embarrassed 

She really made her teenage son pretend smile while Pube Beard follows them around an eye appointment with a camera?  How f**king stupid.  Not even her serious filters could touch the humiliation overload that is this post.

September 19, 2016
12:49 am
All My Shilldren
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

Just wanted to note that they didn't buy Julian a new car. From what I saw on Instagram it was a Honda Element. At best they got him a 2011 (last year of production). Way nicer than the $1000 truck I bought myself when I was 16, but still not a new car.

September 30, 2016
1:52 pm
elf_machine
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
September 30, 2016

Sorry, OT but what was the name of the young girl who used to nanny for Bleubird and now has her own blog. She had dark hair and was very Christian. Can't remember her name.

September 30, 2016
2:04 pm
stuffandthings
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2015

I think her name is Jordana Nicholson

September 30, 2016
2:40 pm
a hedgehog in uncle sams pants
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1645
Snarking Since:
April 5, 2015

All My Shilldren meowed
Just wanted to note that they didn't buy Julian a new car. From what I saw on Instagram it was a Honda Element. At best they got him a 2011 (last year of production). Way nicer than the $1000 truck I bought myself when I was 16, but still not a new car.

I think when people say "new car"  they mean a car they didn't already own. There's a big difference between getting mom's old car and getting a new to the whole house car. But don't worry, Julian paid for it with the eye doctor post. 

October 7, 2016
2:27 pm
Bingo Pajama
Hamcat
Meows: 104
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

What in god's name is she wearing??!?!?!?!?!?! I mean, she always wears pretty fugly stuff, but those pants are seriously the worst piece of clothing I think I have ever seen in my entire life. Just…. why??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

ETA: those hideous monstrosities are $296. sangry

October 7, 2016
2:36 pm
Grateful
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 715
Snarking Since:
October 1, 2012

She has to be trolling, right? I mean, I can't even think of words to describe those pants eek and the bedroom slippers…I mean "shoes" are horrendous uh 

October 7, 2016
2:58 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2725
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Grateful meowed
She has to be trolling, right? I mean, I can't even think of words to describe those pants eek and the bedroom slippers…I mean "shoes" are horrendous uh 

She doesn't give a f**k as long as she looks skinny and swimming in disposable income.  

Absolutely identical to every other phase she's been through; only the trend-of-the-moment changes.

idontknow

November 5, 2016
3:39 pm
LeslieNope
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 533
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2014

I was at Target this morning and saw a kid in the check-out line next to me who looked so familiar, but I couldn't place it.  After staring for a minute I realized it was Birdie.  I looked over and saw Aubrey and Sailor checking out with Birdie.

Nothing too exciting to report, but Aubrey looks much better in person.  He still has that gross beard but he looks much younger and more attractive in person.  Birdie and Sailor were wearing totally normal (and Sailor's case brightly colored) kids clothes.  Birdie had an American Girl backpack on with her doll on the inside.  I thought that was funny because you'd never see something like that on James' IG.

November 5, 2016
10:29 pm
bananapie
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 593
Snarking Since:
September 19, 2012

LeslieNope meowed

I was at Target this morning and saw a kid in the check-out line next to me who looked so familiar, but I couldn't place it.  After staring for a minute I realized it was Birdie.  I looked over and saw Aubrey and Sailor checking out with Birdie.

Nothing too exciting to report, but Aubrey looks much better in person.  He still has that gross beard but he looks much younger and more attractive in person.  Birdie and Sailor were wearing totally normal (and Sailor's case brightly colored) kids clothes.  Birdie had an American Girl backpack on with her doll on the inside.  I thought that was funny because you'd never see something like that on James' IG.

It's like how she used to hide Mila's Littlest Petshops in the closet when she'd show her room make-overs. Only Blythe Dolls and $100+ handmades were twee & vintagey enough for her. It's good to know they are allowed to pick and choose what they like behind the scenes.

November 11, 2016
12:30 pm
Poverty Barn
Cat
Meows: 25
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

Why do I still click on this blog? James hasn't posted in 3 weeks and she is always so lazy about her posts. Look, here are 10 things that I like……..blah
 Hippy wannabe, wishing she were a mother mag in the 1970's. I lived through the 70's and let me tell you, it was ugly then and it's ugly now. Rainbow shag carpet & olive green furniture lol. Twee crap, curated, ugly shit forever now. Why do these bloggers have to get famous and completely change their style. Boo.

December 15, 2016
11:54 am
SadMamaCat
Hamcat
Meows: 157
Snarking Since:
October 30, 2011

did anyone catch them on instagram live last night? first aubrey went live and james seemed very annoyed with him because she was laying in bed with her laptop and a glass of wine and then like 15 minutes later they were live on james phone and it lasted like an hour.

my main takeaways from that other then how utterly bizarre it felt to watch them live was….james says "f**k" a lot, milla is really pretty. francis the pug is cute and the cat has huge eyes. also aubrey seems like a fun person to be around and i actually have to commend james because if my husband had a phone shoved in my face with a live feed going out to over 200 people watching, i'd be pissed as hell. she was a pretty good sport for most of it. anyways, it made me kind of like them. it showed their normal side.

December 20, 2016
10:48 am
Judgey Eyes
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 480
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2012

Thank goodness we have her to speak out about the very important cause of getting blonde caucasian children of wealthy parents to love their hair!  In these times, THIS is the cause that really speaks to Aimee (and the paycheck from Dove probably helps too).  

And way to get in the dig at Milla, for having brown hair and thus she loves her hair less?!?!  Doesn't that defeat the whole f**king point of this stupid campaign?!?!?!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.