:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cecily K / Uppercase Woman / Doublegood Media
October 22, 2016
11:40 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
October 22, 2016
1:33 pm
Pop of Nude
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1141
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2013

Ha ha! Yay! GFG and Cecily on the front page this week. party0006

I'm losing track already though…is Cess mad at Trump because he won't grab her pussy, or because he doesn't care if she falls into french-fry-induced preeclampsia? Maybe Trump will see her million picmonkeyed faces filling the screen and be fooled. Everywhere she goes men are trying to cop feels off her after all. 

October 22, 2016
2:37 pm
Pajamas of the Non Sexual Type
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 220
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2012

Well, her story *did* get a tweet from Debra Messing. Yikes. 

https://twitter.com/DebraMessing/status/789605317847810050

October 22, 2016
2:51 pm
Suzy Bishop-Shakusky
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1885
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

Pajamas of the Non Sexual Type meowed

Well, her story *did* get a tweet from Debra Messing. Yikes. 

https://twitter.com/DebraMessing/status/789605317847810050

rolleyes

Hey Debra, instead of acting like an insufferable asshole, how about direct people to read this…

http://jezebel.com/interview-with-a-woman-who-recently-had-an-abortion-at-1781972395

This article that Neck Fat shared is infinitely more powerful and educational.

Let's not have an adult conversation as to why abortion is vital women's health care and why someone like Trump is dangerous.
Let's act like him, that will totally solve things.

October 25, 2016
7:39 am
The Oceanic Bucket
Cat
Meows: 23
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2015

She now has a retweet from and was mentioned on Sam Bee's Full Frontal.  others-221

October 25, 2016
11:52 am
Gives me the Shrivels
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1222
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2012

The Oceanic Bucket meowed

She now has a retweet from and was mentioned on Sam Bee's Full Frontal.  others-221

Blows my mind how she manages to make herself semi-relevant once a year…and yet it never materializes into anything. Probably because people start digging and find out her true situation

October 25, 2016
5:20 pm
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1635
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

Oh brother.

I am just going to sit here and own the good shit that's happening to me right now.

Double oh brother.

Lynette Young
1 hr · 

It is nice to celebrate your own successes but SO MUCH BETTER when you celebrate a dear close friend finally getting the appreciation, validation, and opportunity she very much deserves.

Now go write that book!

#vaugebooking

October 27, 2016
8:46 am
Neck Fat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2292
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2013

"The good shit that's happening to me right now"? The good shit that's happening because you trotted out the deaths of your unborn children yet again? Cecily is so much more into licking Sam Bee's sneakers than furthering women's reproductive rights.

October 28, 2016
8:21 am
forkicks
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 297
Snarking Since:
June 8, 2012

Cecily is not "finally" getting opportunities. She has been handed many, many of them already, and blown almost all.

October 28, 2016
11:20 pm
Midwest Liberal Commoner
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1551
Snarking Since:
October 25, 2013

It bothered me more than a little that Tori "asked to light a candle" for the boys. I speak from a tragic experience here…but it is a fine line that ALL parents of a deceased child have to walk. You don't want to forget your lost child, but you also do NOT want your living child(ren) to live in the shadow of that child, either. A child who died can easily become perfect. I am guessing children who were never born are especially perfect, because they never did anything wrong, or disappointing, and are only potential.

I am guessing Cecily does not walk that line with any caution at all.

Sorry, Tori. The twins are perfect and you will never live up to them.

Formerly I Know Why The Couched Bird Snores and Better Cancer than Grad School
October 29, 2016
1:31 am
Mae Mobley
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 374
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2012

Midwest Liberal Commoner meowed
It bothered me more than a little that Tori "asked to light a candle" for the boys. I speak from a tragic experience here…but it is a fine line that ALL parents of a deceased child have to walk. You don't want to forget your lost child, but you also do NOT want your living child(ren) to live in the shadow of that child, either. A child who died can easily become perfect. I am guessing children who were never born are especially perfect, because they never did anything wrong, or disappointing, and are only potential.

I am guessing Cecily does not walk that line with any caution at all.

Sorry, Tori. The twins are perfect and you will never live up to them.

I dunno. In the Jewish religion people light a memorial candle every year on the anniversary of the death for an immediate family member. I grew up seeing a candle lit for my mother's mother, my father's mother, and when our dog died, we started lighting a candle once a year for her too.

October 30, 2016
6:58 am
Cake of Sadness
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 760
Snarking Since:
August 13, 2014

If that fabled 'when I get my book contract' has finally come through, after ten years of bleating about wanting to write a book but being too lazy to get as far as a proposal, her publishers had better be prepared for long delays, Prima Donna behaviour over edits, and general insanity. Then non delivery.

Wonder if it's that YA novel she once periscoped about, or a coffee table version of the omg dirt poor / pinto beans / overdose/ the booooys / fierce child bollocks she's been cranking out for ever?

Because obvs that's all still available online anyway, including all variations.

PS that Lynette and her Swampy enabling vague tweeting is a major pain in the ass. What's the story on her?

October 30, 2016
10:18 am
RESPECT Platonic Chicken Bones
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13195
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Cake of Sadness meowed
If that fabled 'when I get my book contract' has finally come through, after ten years of bleating about wanting to write a book but being too lazy to get as far as a proposal, her publishers had better be prepared for long delays, Prima Donna behaviour over edits, and general insanity. Then non delivery.

Wonder if it's that YA novel she once periscoped about, or a coffee table version of the omg dirt poor / pinto beans / overdose/ the booooys / fierce child bollocks she's been cranking out for ever?

Because obvs that's all still available online anyway, including all variations.

PS that Lynette and her Swampy enabling vague tweeting is a major pain in the ass. What's the story on her?

Lynette is almost as big(not literally) as Cecily.  She once threw a twitter fit because the airlines cancelled her flight because of snow storms and she  couldn't get to a blogging conference.  She didn't call anyone dog f**kers though.

She was recently on the front page because Twitter wouldn't verify her twitter. After all, she has 14K followers http://gomiblog.com/how-dare-twitter-not-verify-lynettes-account/ 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.