:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cecily K / Uppercase Woman / Doublegood Media
December 1, 2016
8:40 am
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1638
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

If I wasn't such a lazy fat ass I'd change my name to "Final Penultimate" because it's too beautiful not to pay tribute to.

My family has owned a family restaurant in suburbia for 40 years so I know what I'm saying when I give a big f**k you to Cecily. Stop eating delivery sushi and chain restaurant food and you'll get personal service. Better yet, keep your refined chicken finger and pancake eating pallet in the ghetto. Suburbia doesn't want or need "elites" like you.

December 5, 2016
8:28 am
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8347
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

Raging B***hSlap meowed
If I wasn't such a lazy fat ass I'd change my name to "Final Penultimate" because it's too beautiful not to pay tribute to.

My family has owned a family restaurant in suburbia for 40 years so I know what I'm saying when I give a big f**k you to Cecily. Stop eating delivery sushi and chain restaurant food and you'll get personal service. Better yet, keep your refined chicken finger and pancake eating pallet in the ghetto. Suburbia doesn't want or need "elites" like you.

I know I'm super late on this but I totally agree on her bs about not getting personal service or whatever from suburbia. There is a waiter at Applebee's that knows me and Applebee's is as suburban as it gets (go ahead and judge me, I don't care; they recently added this amazing burger to their menu). And there is a sushi bar where mancat and I go and we know the bartenders and other regulars and this place is in a tiny, boring little town. 

But that wasn't why I came here to drag this sad carcass back to the front page! I recently got back on Twitter (I just follow, I don't tweet) and so I wondered if anyone else has been watching Suppercase Woman recently?

"Just had my own 'pipeline accident'"

"Why do we even need an erectoral cottage?"

"I heard somebody use the word penultimate so I want in on that shit two also as well"

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
December 5, 2016
7:32 pm
Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2105
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2012

Crying a little over "final penultimate."

Sigma Nu is not going to want to hang out with us if we fucking suck.
December 5, 2016
11:07 pm
Neck Fat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2322
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2013

Cecily tells us how to combat street harrassment, and she'll put her "white body between an asshole" and an intended victim. Or something.

http://www.ravishly.com/2016/11/23/not-drill-how-handle-racist-harassment-when-you-witness-it

December 5, 2016
11:13 pm
Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2105
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2012

Neck Fat meowed
Cecily tells us how to combat street harrassment, and she'll put her "white body between an asshole" and an intended victim. Or something.

http://www.ravishly.com/2016/11/23/not-drill-how-handle-racist-harassment-when-you-witness-it

She so desperately wants to see this happen, so she can Facebook, blog, tweet, Instagram, Snapchat, and Ravishly about it. And then hopefully appear on CNN and Ellen, and talk about how she's a white, straight, cis-gender lady with big blue Picmonkeyed eyes, so it's her duty to protect brown people.

Sigma Nu is not going to want to hang out with us if we fucking suck.
December 6, 2016
2:09 pm
Gives me the Shrivels
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1229
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2012

Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle meowed

Neck Fat meowed

She so desperately wants to see this happen, so she can Facebook, blog, tweet, Instagram, Snapchat, and Ravishly about it. And then hopefully appear on CNN and Ellen, and talk about how she's a white, straight, cis-gender lady with big blue Picmonkeyed eyes, so it's her duty to protect brown people.

LOL. She can put her body between them huh? Just like she said would put her body in front of a bullet for the "brown boys" right? Computer activism. She has said time and time again that we  "NEED TO TAKE ACTION" and here is what she would do in situation X…except she literally has never done one of these things. This hag instagrammed herself sucking down a slurpee the day she went and told everyone to go to a march half a mile from where she was. She posted about a train ride to Washington…and silence. If she witnessed this, she wouldnt have the balls to be proactive. She is and always has been a blowhard fraud.

December 6, 2016
2:56 pm
licensed poet
Hamcat
Meows: 96
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2014

y'all are being too hard on her. she's going through her facebook groups and removing herself from the ones without POC leaders! that's what I call activism!!! 

//

December 6, 2016
5:03 pm
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8347
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

That article was positively enlightening. How is she going to stand up for others? She is going to announce that she is going to intervene and arm her kid with a phone. I appreciated how detailed she was regarding the particulars of just how she would intervene.others-221

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
December 7, 2016
11:15 am
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13286
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

I LOVE YOU SINGLE LIFE meowed
That article was positively enlightening. How is she going to stand up for others? She is going to announce that she is going to intervene and arm her kid with a phone. I appreciated how detailed she was regarding the particulars of just how she would intervene.others-221

Yet she will never heave her fat ass off the couch to do a damn f**king thing. EVER

December 8, 2016
7:13 am
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1638
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

I just can't with this one. I'd like to see her and Charlie throw their fat lazy asses in front of an angry white supremacist. 

Way to scare the shit out of your kid, Cecily. Shouldn't you be out dumpster diving for Christmas presents instead?

ETA: Such activism!

Cecily Kellogg

If you're organizing anti-Trump things but almost everyone in the group and in charge of the group is white, then I'm sorry, I'm not interested in joining. Thank you.

December 9, 2016
12:13 pm
Gives me the Shrivels
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1229
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2012

Raging B***hSlap meowed

I just can't with this one. I'd like to see her and Charlie throw their fat lazy asses in front of an angry white supremacist. 

Way to scare the shit out of your kid, Cecily. Shouldn't you be out dumpster diving for Christmas presents instead?

ETA: Such activism!

Cecily Kellogg

If you're organizing anti-Trump things but almost everyone in the group and in charge of the group is white, then I'm sorry, I'm not interested in joining. Thank you.

Um…two things. 1-apparently she doesnt realize that white people can be anti-Trump as well. And 2-nobody is begging you to be in their Anti-Trump organized things. Get over yourself. 

December 14, 2016
11:38 am
Strawberry Shampoo
Hamcat
Meows: 110
Snarking Since:
April 20, 2012

TWO WEEKS?  Pffft…

(19 hours ago) - How to be mildly inconvenienced for two weeks: get a 4pack of toilet paper that isn't perforated and so you yank holder off wall every time.

December 14, 2016
2:30 pm
Amie Watchagonnadew
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 528
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2013

Strawberry Shampoo meowed
TWO WEEKS?  Pffft…

(19 hours ago) - How to be mildly inconvenienced for two weeks: get a 4pack of toilet paper that isn't perforated and so you yank holder off wall every time.

Yeah I'm wondering how a 4 pack of toilet paper lasts a family of 3, and one that rarely if ever leaves the house, 2 weeks. And why is the holder being yanked off the wall even if you have to pull the paper?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.