:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Cecily K / Uppercase Woman / Doublegood Media
January 22, 2017
12:49 am
On the Run from Soap and Creditors
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1155
Snarking Since:
August 30, 2012

Pop of Nude meowed
Don't worry, guaranteed she feels really stupid now for not going.

Nah, according to her IG she is going out to dinner with some other gals. Hopefully, they won't mind when she makes the evening all about her complicated feelings.

I'm guessing MKYG didn't get to go,either. So even though Cecily will take a bullet for brown boys, she won't haul her kid two miles away to participate in the largest political protest in US history in order to demonstrate allegiance to taking out the administration that threatens them. 

That really *is* complicated. Too complicated for my little brain.

***Formerly Awkward Diving Photo***
January 22, 2017
9:09 am
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13291
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

On the Run from Soap and Creditors meowed

Pop of Nude meowed
Don't worry, guaranteed she feels really stupid now for not going.

Nah, according to her IG she is going out to dinner with some other gals. Hopefully, they won't mind when she makes the evening all about her complicated feelings.

I'm guessing MKYG didn't get to go,either. So even though Cecily will take a bullet for brown boys, she won't haul her kid two miles away to participate in the largest political protest in US history in order to demonstrate allegiance to taking out the administration that threatens them. 

That really *is* complicated. Too complicated for my little brain.

It really pisses me off she didn't go and take MKYG.  Cesspool should NEVER mention protesting or any kind of protesting or standing up for one's rights EVER AGAIN.  I would bet this is the nail in the coffin for her.

January 22, 2017
2:46 pm
boombalatty
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2089
Snarking Since:
April 19, 2012

If she can write about having a cat with maggots due to her own neglect, and somehow be getting paid now to write as some sort of pet care authority, I wouldn't bet on that. others-221

January 23, 2017
1:07 am
MrHooper
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 234
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

She b***hed and complained about anyone who had a hard time switching gears from Bernie to Hillary (not trying to start a debate here because all of that is done) but she gets all vapor locked over marching against Trump and his policies? Really????!!! She is such an asshole.

January 27, 2017
11:48 am
Neck Fat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2325
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2013

Did she get off her ass and protest Trump in Philadelphia yesterday? No evidence on her IG or Twitter, I can't see her Facebook. This was a Philadelphia-grown protrst, so she couldn't use her excuses. No MKYG begging to march? No Twitter outrage over Trump saying Philly's murder rate us rising when it's actually falling?

February 1, 2017
4:56 pm
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1638
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013
February 1, 2017
6:17 pm
Trixie
Hamcat
Meows: 67
Snarking Since:
January 17, 2012

She's really getting real, now.  She is, and I quote "…getting active in local organizations and showing up to do the hard stuff while also being there for my family and my job — while also explaining white privilege to white people who think being poor means their white skin afforded them no benefits in life, so my black friends don’t have to do it."

She's a freaking hero. sani_unicorn

February 1, 2017
6:25 pm
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13291
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Trixie meowed

She's really getting real, now.  She is, and I quote "…getting active in local organizations and showing up to do the hard stuff while also being there for my family and my job — while also explaining white privilege to white people who think being poor means their white skin afforded them no benefits in life, so my black friends don’t have to do it."

But, but, but…she's going to start getting active, not that she is active right now. As long as she can sit on her fat ass on her couch, she will take take bullets for brown boys.

February 1, 2017
6:59 pm
Final Penultimate Elegant Baby Turtle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2105
Snarking Since:
June 26, 2012

Can she f**king not with that title? 

Sigma Nu is not going to want to hang out with us if we fucking suck.
February 1, 2017
7:12 pm
snarchimedes
Hamcat
Meows: 186
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2014

Oh my god.  "I’ve got to step back, calm the f**k down, and practice some patience. And so do you — yes, YOU — the moderate democrat who knitted herself a pink beanie and went to her first protest. I’m super proud of you! Even though I chose to sit out the Women’s March for a few of the reasons outlined here, it’s awesome that you went."

Simultaneously smug, patronizing, judgmental, while justifying her need to practice "patience" and "self care" (i.e. be lazy/disengage/read vampire novels.)

And how does she know about the sound thing at BLM protests?  I thought she stayed home from the BLM protest.  I've been to a couple protests recently and I find them incredibly empowering.  Much better than sitting at home stewing.  So no, I don't need to "slow my roll."  I need to go to more actions in real life with friends, family, community members, etc.

February 1, 2017
7:24 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14996
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Trixie meowed

I'm tired of self-righteous blogfails like Cess and Dooce talking about how THEY are doing the HARD STUFF and have ALWAYS been doing the HARD STUFF behind the scenes unlike all those selfie taking millenials who never marched before, so they didn't see the need to march because THEY are already marching, every day, protesting in the trenches of life where all the minority voices really are.

If you don't want to participate then don't. But if you're not going to show up, then shut up. Now is not the time for your self-headpatting backdoor superiority bullshit about how you're doing activism better than everyone else. 

~ you and people like you ~
February 2, 2017
6:01 am
SpedGrams3
Hamcat
Meows: 56
Snarking Since:
September 16, 2014

While the event was exhilerating, it was long. Standing and walking for a significant time are challenging for an obese person, so might have seemed overwhelming for her. She could have found a way to participate someway/somehow that matched her complicated thoughts if she'd really wanted to.

February 2, 2017
8:54 am
Damnedifyoudo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 287
Snarking Since:
June 17, 2013

Just read the article…..
Ugh, y'all are right, how can she be so smug and condescending yet defensive at the same time?
Two thoughts:
Yes, cecily, tell me more about the people who ghost at the gym mid February, I'm sure you have intimate knowledge on that one.
"Firehouses"?? You mean fire hoses? Or was the horrible sound at the BLM protest you didn't go to a Firehouse cd??? I think "be with you" is a perfectly respectable karaoke jam, myself.
If the bag in the tree is causing your heart to race for a full five minutes several times a day, your heart needs help (likely), you're exaggerating (likely) or you could maybe move somewhere else in the house.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.