:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Classic Annie...
January 3, 2017
2:55 pm
You People
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 952
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2014

Choked on my f**king salad laughing when that pic popped up and again at your comments.  rofl

It kind of looks like a pic an evil family member snapped when I got out of bed for the first time after my c-section and huscat was trying to support me as I walked.  Except they're more smiley.

((same shit, different name))
January 3, 2017
3:32 pm
alydar
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

I love the entire stick of butter sitting on a dinner plate.

January 3, 2017
4:23 pm
The McKinney Mommy Mafia Does Not Approve
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 751
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2014

"I'm planning to do a little last week recap, Molly Anne's year and a half birthday is Wednesday and I am going to do a reintroduction of muah!"

WTF?  Maybe it's the fact that I took 6 years of French…but please tell me that isn't how she spelled "moi." Like, is it that hard to look up?  I know it's BEC.  I just…come on, Beth.

January 3, 2017
4:35 pm
some of you have asked
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 455
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

The McKinney Mommy Mafia Does Not Approve meowed
"I'm planning to do a little last week recap, Molly Anne's year and a half birthday is Wednesday and I am going to do a reintroduction of muah!"

WTF?  Maybe it's the fact that I took 6 years of French…but please tell me that isn't how she spelled "moi." Like, is it that hard to look up?  I know it's BEC.  I just…come on, Beth.

oh man I laughed at that too. but I wonder if she even knows it's French in the first place, or if she just thinks it's a word people use as slang to refer to themselves?  Awhile back I'm pretty sure she also said "wah-la" for voila… 

January 5, 2017
3:41 pm
secretmeatball
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1040
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

Mills is named after Miller Lite……rolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

January 5, 2017
5:51 pm
SneakyB
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 284
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2014

secretmeatball meowed

Mills is named after Miller Lite……rolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

Yes! She has brought that up countless times.

January 9, 2017
10:39 am
outfit of the day
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
August 30, 2013

Last week she talked about eating an entire jar of pickles and her weekend wrap includes going to bed early and staying home making chili. No mention of any big times. Since she's too dumb to actually write in a way that would hide a pregnancy until she was ready to announce I think whoever called it a few weeks ago guessed correctly.

January 10, 2017
12:42 pm
Notarize!
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 805
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2012

She's ~34?  (If she started college in 2000).  Girlfriend looks at least 8-10 years older…! 

January 10, 2017
2:53 pm
LaverneandHurling
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1183
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2014

It's all the BIG TIMES and booze and lack of sleep. For someone who was hell bent on her baby sleeping through the night at 3 days old or whatever, she sure stays up late herself.

January 10, 2017
5:05 pm
GodsMonroeInvestmentProperty
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3481
Snarking Since:
January 29, 2014

"1.  We are supposed to start clearing on our lot this week.  Our grader died just before Christmas so it's taking an extra couple of weeks to get going.  So sad about him."

This is an actual phrase she thought about, typed, and decided to submit to the internet. 

uhothers-221uhothers-221idontknow

January 11, 2017
11:01 am
SouthernSnark
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 381
Snarking Since:
November 2, 2012

She's b***hing about a 30 min meal prep?
How much faster does she think a meal should be? Doesn't she get off work at 3 to get MA?

January 11, 2017
3:28 pm
Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 506
Snarking Since:
July 28, 2015

She says about Kevin's thoughts on dinner out..
1.  that's not true, it's cheaper to eat at home
2.  it is not enjoyable for me to take 18 month old Molly Anne out to dinner every night (can I get an amen?)
3.  it isn't as healthy to go out every meal
4.  I've been at work all day and the last thing I want to do when I get home is to go right back out

1. It CAN be cheaper to eat at home if you are not wasteful and shop smartly. The only way you will know Beth is if you actually do a cost per meal analysis but – for the most part – I'd say yes, it is cheaper. Point 1, Beth.

2. Yeah, I hear ya. That age is tough at restaurants. Point 2, Beth.

3. Uh, from any and all the recipes YOU have posted… yes it is probably healthier to go out every meal based on the types of places where you say you dine. Point 3, Kevin.

4. Okay but you just wrote this whole post about the last thing you want to do is prepare a 30 minute meal (A 30 MINUTE MEAL!)… so what DO you want to do? And… why can't Kevin cook? Point 4, Kevin… I guess? 

So it's a draw but honestly, shouldn't be that difficult to find a system that works for you. If Kevin can do the waters… why can't he do meal prep?

January 11, 2017
4:21 pm
secretmeatball
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1040
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

Wearing all gray in the gray and white rooms of an orange mcmansion meowed

She says about Kevin's thoughts on dinner out..
1.  that's not true, it's cheaper to eat at home
2.  it is not enjoyable for me to take 18 month old Molly Anne out to dinner every night (can I get an amen?)
3.  it isn't as healthy to go out every meal
4.  I've been at work all day and the last thing I want to do when I get home is to go right back out

1. It CAN be cheaper to eat at home if you are not wasteful and shop smartly. The only way you will know Beth is if you actually do a cost per meal analysis but – for the most part – I'd say yes, it is cheaper. Point 1, Beth.

2. Yeah, I hear ya. That age is tough at restaurants. Point 2, Beth.

3. Uh, from any and all the recipes YOU have posted… yes it is probably healthier to go out every meal based on the types of places where you say you dine. Point 3, Kevin.

4. Okay but you just wrote this whole post about the last thing you want to do is prepare a 30 minute meal (A 30 MINUTE MEAL!)… so what DO you want to do? And… why can't Kevin cook? Point 4, Kevin… I guess? 

So it's a draw but honestly, shouldn't be that difficult to find a system that works for you. If Kevin can do the waters… why can't he do meal prep?

Quite frankly a meal made in 30 minutes, is pretty good in my book. Not sure what she is complaining about. go_away

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.