:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

ETST/Kelle Hampton. Part 2
January 11, 2017
7:35 pm
RESPECT Platonic Chicken Bones
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13194
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Pinterest inspired Sonic cup meowed

photoshoplies meowed

Did Kelle Photoshop her legs (and other body parts) in the latest post?

The one with the mop? Yes, and very poorly.

It's just her glowing vagina. (Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers her crotch glowing while giving birth per her photographer. It was like the briefcase in Pulp Fiction.

January 11, 2017
8:26 pm
nannycat
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2013

I do remember the glowing crotch !!!!!!

January 11, 2017
9:12 pm
ginaromantica
Hamcat
Meows: 176
Snarking Since:
May 13, 2013

nannycat meowed
I do remember the glowing crotch !!!!!!

nannycat! I miss you and your informative summaries of the hampton madness.

joking about the carping
January 11, 2017
10:23 pm
Pitiful Purple Prose
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 503
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2014

Resentment Rental meowed
One of the latest Instagram stories had the kids in bed waiting to be read to. D asked for a Christmas book. Mahm says no, it's not Christmas anymore, so let's pick another book mmmkay? Geez, D, get your f**king act together and stay on script.

Because God forbid you read a Christmas book AFTER Christmas, or a pumpkin book in March!  Jeez, this woman was a teacher. 

It reminds me of when my SIL (also a teacher) wouldn't let her daughter read the Babysitters Club books because the girls in the books were 13, and her daughter was only 12.  WTF?!

January 12, 2017
9:01 am
can jump good
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 462
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Pitiful Purple Prose meowed

Resentment Rental meowed
One of the latest Instagram stories had the kids in bed waiting to be read to. D asked for a Christmas book. Mahm says no, it's not Christmas anymore, so let's pick another book mmmkay? Geez, D, get your f**king act together and stay on script.

Because God forbid you read a Christmas book AFTER Christmas, or a pumpkin book in March!  Jeez, this woman was a teacher. 

It reminds me of when my SIL (also a teacher) wouldn't let her daughter read the Babysitters Club books because the girls in the books were 13, and her daughter was only 12.  WTF?!

My 4 year old requested pumpkin muffins in January and you can bet I made them because yum.  Kelle needs to lighten up on the whole scripted life thing.  Stuff can happen in off times too– it makes it more spontaneous.

January 12, 2017
2:26 pm
so much ham
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4731
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2012

Her post today may have been the most worthwhile thing she's ever written. Of course she had help, since at least half of it was quotes from other mothers of kids with Ds, but it was still pretty thoughtful and interesting.

Really wish she would stop saying sister girls though. drool

January 12, 2017
8:16 pm
narcissistmama
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2289
Snarking Since:
May 9, 2013

There's that completely blank mystery bedroom again. It's fascinating to me there is this little unknown corner of their house that hasn't been overtaken by kelles fug decor. WHY.

January 13, 2017
2:07 pm
Slabs of Boring Text
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 729
Snarking Since:
April 29, 2013

There's that completely blank mystery bedroom again. It's fascinating to me there is this little unknown corner of their house that hasn't been overtaken by kelles fug decor. WHY.

The older sons won't let her touch it? Or is it Brett's own bedroom? idontknow

January 14, 2017
11:10 am
photoshoplies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 408
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

For some reason Kelle's part of the sister post did not ring true to me. I guess I suspect Lainey is way better with Nella than Kelle. Plus Kelle is so clearly emotionally tone deaf that I cannot imagine her giving 2 shits about the relationship as long as she can make it look good on camera.

Notice on IG-we have yet another photo where L is clearly glaring at the camera. In the one of Nella with the baby, Nella looks like she is crying. Perhaps mom threatened,  "Nella, hug the dam baby or Mommy Darling is not giving you another popsicle!"

January 14, 2017
12:03 pm
A Hedgehog Emerging From A Lake Of Canola Oil
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 446
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2015

While I appreciate that Kelle no longer blithely posts nude pictures of her children, putting them in bathing suits to illustrate the theoretical sibling bond with a staged bubble bath is major rolleyes.

January 15, 2017
9:56 pm
photoshoplies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 408
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2015

On IG Kelle shares a story that shoes how clueless Kelle is about encouraging language and social skills. She thinks it is so sweet that when the waitress asked Nella if she wanted catsup Nella "ignored" the waitress and said "that's my mom." I'm wondering, did Nella understand the question? Did she look confused so the waitress looked at Kelle and then Nella used that as a visual sign that the waitress might be asking "who is that?" Even if Nella is so madly in love with Kelle she had to proclaim to a waitress "that's my mom," it is not an appropriate response. You encourage your child to respond politely to the waitress. This would be second nature to most SN moms.

January 15, 2017
10:05 pm
sadden the cheered
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 903
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2012

Kelle likes to sling babies on hips, including her soon to be 7 year old, but when it comes to the real 'baby' of the family needing attention and wanting to be slung on a hip after a splinter removal… well don't worry she'll complain about it on Instagram!

January 17, 2017
4:31 pm
Practicing open marriage on the train
Hamcat
Meows: 76
Snarking Since:
May 28, 2013

Does Poopa's ig have its own gomi thread yet??? My eyesssscry

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.