:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 10, 2017
10:45 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 147
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

On facebook someone pointed out discrepancies between the vlog and the new video. How long before that comment is removed? Even with that the faithful followers don't see it. They're all so mesmerized and feel their beloved A&T would never stage crap. Ugh open your damn eyes.

January 10, 2017
10:54 pm
Laughter6789
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

The Greedner Fraud Squad – where the lies just keep unfolding!

Ashley claims that with this new Cheerios video, the girls pushed the toy bin over to the tv stand to get the box. Umm, aside from the many other differences between the original Cheerios clip and today's clip, wouldn't the toy bin STILL be over by the tv stand!? Oh wait, the girls are SO advanced that they knew to cover their tracks and move the toy bin back against the wall when they were done.

I loathe these greedy, deceitful f**ks. go_away

January 10, 2017
10:58 pm
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 502
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Laughter6789 meowed
The Greedner Fraud Squad – where the lies just keep unfolding!

Ashley claims that with this new Cheerios video, the girls pushed the toy bin over to the tv stand to get the box. Umm, aside from the many other differences between the original Cheerios clip and today's clip, wouldn't the toy bin STILL be over by the tv stand!? Oh wait, the girls are SO advanced that they knew to cover their tracks and move the toy bin back against the wall when they were done.

I loathe these greedy, deceitful f**ks. go_away

But yet they didn't have footage of that? Now *THAT* would have gone viral. Doesn't TLC have cameras on them 24-7? Shit I don't know. And how would the girls be smart enough to do that but not get their own precious wubs? And where was the toy bin in the first video? Oh my gosh, just admit you lied.

January 10, 2017
11:09 pm
WhatAreDurls
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2016

Wait….there is a 2nd Cheerios video? I am caught up on blogs and I don't remember seeing a 2nd one

January 10, 2017
11:18 pm
Stellaboo
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

WhatAreDurls meowed
Wait….there is a 2nd Cheerios video? I am caught up on blogs and I don't remember seeing a 2nd one

It's on their Facebook page under videos.

January 10, 2017
11:26 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Hahaha I love this comment…..

*****"Then why wasn't the alleged stool they used to get the box still over there? The girls managed to get the box down AND put the stool away before dumping out the cereal? If this wasn't staged than I'm a magical purple unicorn!"

January 10, 2017
11:36 pm
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 86
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Ha – I so hope this blows up in their faces. So many differences in the 2 videos. One of the commenters has listed some things that are hard to ignore.

So which video will they remove so that no one can trace the differences. We all know it won't be the paid one pageviews

I see Ellen shared the video on her show of the pantry incident. Hopefully she knows better than to get her on the show. Surely Ellen can see a grifter a mile away.

January 10, 2017
11:37 pm
Stellaboo
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

SnarkyJ meowed
Hahaha I love this comment…..

*****"Then why wasn't the alleged stool they used to get the box still over there? The girls managed to get the box down AND put the stool away before dumping out the cereal? If this wasn't staged than I'm a magical purple unicorn!"

Looks like that got edited since you posted it.  SO funny!

Then why wasn't the alleged toy bucket they used to get the box still over there? The girls managed to get the box down AND put the bucket away before dumping out the cereal? If this wasn't staged, then I'm a magical purple unicorn!

Here's another one:

First video birthday balloon in the corner toy on the couch clear rail. Dad in a tshirt

Second video no ballon no toy and pants on the rail. Dad in a sweater.

If it's staged its staged don't lie about it. I have been a huge daily follower since the pregnancy announcement. This really upsets me.

January 10, 2017
11:42 pm
Bobbi
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
October 5, 2016

Ughhhhhh!!!!! Cheerios already reposted it!!!!! :-( I wish I could write what I do for a living but let's just say that this pisses me off so bad.

Can we discuss their acting?????? I saw better acting at my sons middle school play.

January 10, 2017
11:47 pm
Stellaboo
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

Bobbi meowed
Ughhhhhh!!!!! Cheerios already reposted it!!!!! :-( I wish I could write what I do for a living but let's just say that this pisses me off so bad.

Can we discuss their acting?????? I saw better acting at my sons middle school play.

God I hate them!  You'd think the people at Cheerios would be smarter than that.

January 11, 2017
12:02 am
Stellaboo
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

Oh, and it's entirely possible I sent a message to Cheerios on their FB page telling them the truth about the Greedners and urging them to not give those assholes any more free advertising.  Not saying I did that, just that it's possible.

Maybe others will do the same?  Who knows?  oregonian_winesmiley

January 11, 2017
12:08 am
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 502
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

You know. I want to type something but given they surely read this, or actually I'm sure they pay someone to read this, I don't want to post it and give them fuel. Sigh.

Ooh. Thank you Stella. rofl

January 11, 2017
12:09 am
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

I watched the Ellen segment and she made a comment that the way Indie said hi that she didn't seemed shocked mom was hiding and this was a regular occurrence. People keep saying Ellen should have them on the show. But why???? Ellen loves charitable people who do go for society. I'd bet her team can see straight through the Greedners.

Nothing screams I love fame and attention more than posting every single f**king site that shared your vlog. This wasn't accidental, they planned it and staged it. Same as the Cheerios thing. hammerreactiongo_away

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.