:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 11, 2017
10:19 am
Laughter6789
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

Oh look, Assley was sent a shit ton of Twizzlers (even though it was a Red Vine that she was chomping on like a f**king dirty pig). She posted a pic of herself laying proudly in front of her mound of free treats. She's never looked happier than she has this past week. I guess 15 minutes of fame and more free shit is just what the doctor ordered!

They really should change their name to:

Greedner Fraud Squad – A lot of Lies and Freeloading.

I loathe them more today than yesterday. go_away

January 11, 2017
10:28 am
Bayareamom
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2016

***** So let me get this right. Cheerios contact you and say we want you to do a sponsored post. You conveniently leave the box within reach and both use the restrooms upstairs at exactly the same time.
The girls move their toy box to the tv unit, get the Cheerios, don't tip them out straight away and put the toy box back neatly against the wall.
All the while you're both still in the restroom.
The girls move to the centre of the room and you come out of the restroom, phone in hand, video rolling, and film them emptying the box. You then keep filming, including Tyson vaccuuming them up. You then decide to share just half if the video in your vlog, not mentioning it's sponsored or associated with Cheerios. It gets a few laughs but nothing no one else's kid hasn't done. 2 weeks later you share the first half of the video, tagged as an ad for Cheerios and with some apparent inconsistencies, which you get called out on.
You then expect your loyal and intelligent followers to believe none of it was set up.Even if it is the same video it's a little deceptive that you didn't mention it was sponsored the first time.
I did like this page but you guys are digging a hole that's getting deeper and deeper :-( Honestly guys the fame is not worth it.
4 · 4 hrs · Edited

Wow!  So this was an actual comment made by someone over there?  Awesome.  I no longer view (in entirety) any of their vlogs and have not viewed any of the vlogs re the Cheerios incident(s).  But I will say that if these observations are real, then the Gardners have a lot of explaining to do.

In the end, they'll hang themselves w/their own noose.  People are wising up.  It's just SAD to see what they'll do in the name of fame and $$.  It's hard to understand just what the attraction is for so many of their loyal followers.  I get that there are perhaps those that are simply lonely and truly get enjoyment out of watching these little girls.  Many of these folks may not understand that these parents are actually making $$ off their daughters.  Some people don't understand that people can make a lot of $$ off of YouTube (via advertising).  I would hope that if people really understood that these parents are exploiting their own daughters, their fan base would dwindle down to nothing. 

I hope that once these girls start school, their parents' exploitation of them will cease, for whatever the reason.  These girls deserve the same amount of privacy any of us have had, when growing up in our own homes.  All of this just makes me sick.

January 11, 2017
10:31 am
Logicneeded
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

Here's exactly what I remember about the Cheerios vlog posted from last week. The lead picture on video had a picture of a pile of Cheerios over in the corner of the room. Did anyone else see that? Then the video opened with a panning of the Cheerios all over the floor. The Cheerios were undisturbed (no foot tracks) and very widely spread which is why I was skeptical. I also remember Tyson coming up the stairs wearing a different shirt too.

I went to find the old video to check my memory and it appears to have been replaced! Am I right?

In the new video, there's no Cheerios at all in the corner. The video opens (A &T showed up and got into the internal corner of the room at just the right moment) with the girls dumping the Cheerios out of the box and then walking in the Cheerios which leaves tracks. Plastic bag is in box in this one and box is untorn (as it was in the other one)?

Did anyone see the comment where they told their followers yesterday that people need to not take their vlogs so seriously and take them "for what they are"? 

I actually studied narcissism in college. This seems to be (and I have no authority to diagnose anything) they are showing signs of what's called "situational narcissism" See this:

"Those who crave fame and fortune are often a little narcissistic to begin with…The difficulty arises when they actually achieve fame or success. As Millman points out, they get so used to having people look at them that they stop looking at other people.

They develop a very strong belief in their own importance and this is reinforced by the way they are treated by the people around them. They are treated as special, superior and gifted by fans, groupies, agents, TV interviewers and the public." You can read more here or google "situational narcissism" (if you haven't already) – very fascinating: http://www.decision-making-confidence.com/acquired-situational-narcissism.html

Someone mentioned above that most of the Gardner"fans" seem really lonely. Based on the comments it seems some even feel they are "a part of the Gardner family" now. Ashley and Tyson regularly play off of this. Many devout fans/supporters say the Gardner vlogs  are all the only things they look forward too.

With narcissism this is called a narcissists "supply." Defined here "Narcissistic Supply really refers to those people who provide a constant source of attention, approval, adoration, admiration, etc., for the narcissist.  The attention they receive from the “Supply Source” is vital for the survival of the narcissist, without it they would die (either physically or metaphorically), because their weak ego depends on it in order to regulate their unstable self-worth and self-esteem. " I alwasy site so here's where this came from: http://narcissisticbehavior.net/narcissism-and-the-addiction-to-narcissistic-supply/

Anyway, narcissism can be really hard to spot (even by therapists) at first because narcissists are always VERY charming and extremely charismatic. You begin to see a narcissist for who they are with how they react to your feelings. Try sharing a concern or real feelings with a narcissist and they will literally get rid of you (or bash you). People will often be shocked because what seemed like such an amazing person will suddenly turn ice cold in front of you when you don't play it their way. They have no capacity to go underneath their act. This is a complete lack of empathy (caring about other's feelings). They can't.

I mention the above because I often see T & A smiling at the the camera saying, "WE LOVE YOU GUYS!" This makes me sad because they can't possibly truly love these people. It feels insincere. It seems like (and I don't know them personally) the Gardners are taking advantage of the emotional lonlieness some of their followers. For others followers seems to be idealism – the Gardners play this little ideal family and this feeds people too (some of the younger women especially). We all know life isn't candyland and kids take a lot of work.

Of course, anyone who doesn't play along is eliminated. Hence this board over here that is growing leaps and bounds. We are the ones who cared and got cut because we tried to offer real feedback.

I have asked myself why I keep following and I'll be really honest. This world of online videos etc. does cross a line and play with emotions. I was drawn in by what seemed to be a sincere couple with a desire for children. We all agree A & T seemed really sweet and played off the "God is using these girls for something great" theme. I truly wished them well – I almost sent them something! I did not, however.  I even used to feel irritated when people "attacked them." The 4 baby girls were adorable and I want them to do well. I agree that they are off limits and seems to be the reason we're all over here. We feel so badly watching them seemingly being exploited.

It turned very South for me with the daily, blatant SUGAR consumption (that hits home for me for a number of reasons). Then the McDonald's video. Then as the girls' grew the total lack of viable interaction. I wanted to offer some wisdom to them but quickly realized I would be banned. Funny because in the beginning I didn't fault them for it.  It's okay that they are new parents that may make mistakes or not know everything.

But these two actively block constructive feedback yet pour like syrup the "I love yous" out to the followers of their blog. "I love you" in this sense seems to equal "We love that you make us money." Otherwise go away! This feels like crossing a line when you accept lavish gifts from people. Using people's kindness and affection and only take the good seems self serving and possibly narcissistic.

I don't trust them at all anymore. Everything they do seems to be for show now. They seem to value fake, plastic, made up things.

The world needs family bloggers that are honest and bring people back their hearts.

January 11, 2017
10:32 am
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Omg another f**king fake video with poor acting. "Oh what did we get?" "I don't know we haven't gotten a package in a while." Ummmm the box clearly had already been opened since the tape was ripped off and the flaps were folded in a way you do it to keep an open box closed. How f**king stupid do they think we are?

And Princess Ashley looks like such a child all giddy about her candy stash. All of the sudden Tyson is claiming she has to share because twizzlers are his favorite candy. What the f**k ever.

January 11, 2017
10:41 am
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Bayareamom meowed

***** So let me get this right. Cheerios contact you and say we want you to do a sponsored post. You conveniently leave the box within reach and both use the restrooms upstairs at exactly the same time.
The girls move their toy box to the tv unit, get the Cheerios, don't tip them out straight away and put the toy box back neatly against the wall.
All the while you're both still in the restroom.
The girls move to the centre of the room and you come out of the restroom, phone in hand, video rolling, and film them emptying the box. You then keep filming, including Tyson vaccuuming them up. You then decide to share just half if the video in your vlog, not mentioning it's sponsored or associated with Cheerios. It gets a few laughs but nothing no one else's kid hasn't done. 2 weeks later you share the first half of the video, tagged as an ad for Cheerios and with some apparent inconsistencies, which you get called out on.
You then expect your loyal and intelligent followers to believe none of it was set up.Even if it is the same video it's a little deceptive that you didn't mention it was sponsored the first time.
I did like this page but you guys are digging a hole that's getting deeper and deeper :-( Honestly guys the fame is not worth it.
4 · 4 hrs · Edited

Wow!  So this was an actual comment made by someone over there?  Awesome.  I no longer view (in entirety) any of their vlogs and have not viewed any of the vlogs re the Cheerios incident(s).  But I will say that if these observations are real, then the Gardners have a lot of explaining to do.

In the end, they'll hang themselves w/their own noose.  People are wising up.  It's just SAD to see what they'll do in the name of fame and $$.  It's hard to understand just what the attraction is for so many of their loyal followers.  I get that there are perhaps those that are simply lonely and truly get enjoyment out of watching these little girls.  Many of these folks may not understand that these parents are actually making $$ off their daughters.  Some people don't understand that people can make a lot of $$ off of YouTube (via advertising).  I would hope that if people really understood that these parents are exploiting their own daughters, their fan base would dwindle down to nothing. 

I hope that once these girls start school, their parents' exploitation of them will cease, for whatever the reason.  These girls deserve the same amount of privacy any of us have had, when growing up in our own homes.  All of this just makes me sick.

Yes that was an actual comment that is posted on Facebook with yesterday's Cheerios video/ad. If you filter by top comments it was in the string of one of the top comments. I'm on my phone and don't know how to post screen shots here so I did a copy/paste but removed the people's names because I don't think it's right to post them here

If you go to the Cheerios Facebook page where Cheerios reposted this they only have a few comments and most of them are negative about how fake and staged this is.

January 11, 2017
10:42 am
Laughter6789
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

I am watching the vlog in which they opened the box of Twizzlers. They really think people are stupid don't they?? The box has very obviously already been opened yet they acted like they had not yet opened it and didn't know what was inside. They acted all surprised but like I said, the box had already very obviously been opened!!

The rest of the vlog consisted of the girls out on a donut run, in snowy Utah, with bare feet, AGAIN.

The girls crying, screaming, grunting and whining, as usual.

The girls zoned out like zombies in front of the tv, as usual.

Tyson laying in the couch like a beached whale (as usual), being fed Cheerios.

Tyson recording Assley numerous times, while watching herself on tv, with the biggest smile and fake giggles like she's all surprised about it.

How many f**king times are they going to show everyone that the pantry video went viral?? Yes, we know it's still being talked about but you don't have to show every single source that talks about your stupid, staged video! Why aren't more people seeing through their greedy, deceitful ways??

I loathe them more than I did 10 minutes ago. go_away

January 11, 2017
10:50 am
Logicneeded
Cat
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

"I hope that once these girls start school, their parents' exploitation of them will cease, for whatever the reason.  These girls deserve the same amount of privacy any of us have had, when growing up in our own homes.  All of this just makes me sick."

Yes, SnarkyJ! I agree! These are 4 actual human beings. They have rights.

January 11, 2017
11:05 am
Top Hat Fancy
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 752
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2013

Bayareamom meowed

I doubt it. They will search for sponsorships for school shoes and backpacks they won't use or other things of that sort. I don't see them stopping the gravy train any time soon, sadly.

January 11, 2017
11:08 am
PrincessFrenchFry
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

Ok so I just found this site like 2 days ago and I already have gone back and read ALL the pages. (My husband is out of town so it was either that or clean the house.) I'm loving you guys. I finally had to put my two cents in.
First of all, the Lipshit. I actually like the Lipshit, but will I ever buy from her to support her grifting behind? Hell no! She has a private facebook group that's just for her 'girls', all the gullible women she has convinced to become a distributor under her. Do you know how many are in that group?! 588. 588 women are putting in hard work so that she can sit back on her lazy butt with her black-eyed lookin makeup and reap the rewards. All she does is hour long makeup 'tutorials' (instead of spending time with her kids) and her 'girls' are out there doing the real work and she gets the benefits. The ridiculous amount of money and the free all-expense paid tripS. She's 'earned' two of those in less than 6 months. Literally makes me want to vomit.
Second, those poor little girls. They are not babies, the are toddlers. They deserve so much better in parents than they've got. They don't talk more because those stupid pacifiers and nobody talks to them in actual words. They can't learn real words if they are never taught real words. Not only does A use her obnoxious sing-song voice to say 'spinning' or 'dancing' to the girls, she uses that same annoying voice to say 'drying' or 'blending' in her Lipshit videos. It makes me want to stab pencils in my ears so I don't have to hear it.
Your daughters are not props in your poorly acted play you call your 'real life'. They are children that deserve to have parents that teach them and nuture them. Not ones that try to capitalize on them. Put down your freaking camera for one minute and pretend you actually care about your children besides them being your cashcow. You make me sick.
Sorry if none of this makes sense, is too long or just a repeat of what others have said. I just couldn't hold it in any longer.
trainwreck
newhere

January 11, 2017
11:33 am
Bayareamom
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2016

@Logicneeded,

Loved, loved, loved your comment.  Your last sentence:  "The world needs family bloggers that are honest and bring people back their hearts."

THIS.  Made me cry.  Seriously.  Am just in one of those moods this a.m.  Honestly, though, I don't think we'll ever get family bloggers who are honest, because I truly feel that most are narcissistic to begin with (hence their need to vlog/blog). 

I've stated as such in some of my comments as well.  These parents are classic in so many ways.  They use their faith/religion as a 'hook' to grab people in, then step back for the reward (reward being no real hard work in exchange for gratuitous gifts for themselves and the girls). 

The father of Ashley should be ashamed of himself.  From what I can see, he is definitely helping these two parents w/their endeavors.  Ashley herself stated during one of their vlogs that her dad loves being on the camera. 

As I've said on numerous occasions, I, too, once felt this couple was lovely.  To be sure, I always had a bit of concern about the fact they were filming their lives on YouTube, for many reasons.  Innately, I am an extremely private person, so much so that I cannot imagine putting my entire life out there for all others to view/judge.  But still, this family did seem really sweet, even though Ashley tended to grate on my last nerve.

But now – well, now she can't even hide the fact that she's such a phony.  But what amazes me more is the fact that so many of her followers cannot see this.  Too many out there latch onto these YouTube personalities and they literally seem to want to be IN these peoples' lives.

How sad is that?  This is no different than celebs being worshipped by their millions of followers, just on a lesser scale.  It's pathetic.

I think that's what makes me feel so awful about this whole issue.  Not just what this is doing to these little girls, but the fact that so many people can't see through all of this. 

January 11, 2017
11:59 am
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

So do you think they called Twizzlers and said "hey thanks for the box but for us to show it on our vlog we charge $$$$"

Then they closed the box and waited for payment. Then staged the opening of the box. Lol

January 11, 2017
12:12 pm
Krouton
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 201
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

SnarkyJ meowed
So do you think they called Twizzlers and said "hey thanks for the box but for us to show it on our vlog we charge $$$$"

Then they closed the box and waited for payment. Then staged the opening of the box. Lol

oregonian_winesmileysha_clap2

In Assley's words  Hahahahahahahah.   SnarkyJ wins!

Mostly negative comments on the Cheerios page….I noticed in addition to the differences mentioned, the bag is in the box of Cheerios, it was missing in the first one.  

"Learning to play by their rules"  What, what?  What has happened to parents these days?  Aren't children supposed to play by their parents rules?

January 11, 2017
12:42 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

Worst. Actors. Ever.

First the box isn't even sealed.

Then she says who it's from before even reading the card.

How friggin phony!

I started watching their family because they were cute. I had multiples through IVF so I can relate. Loved watching them. Now everything is an Ad or a push for something. A try to go viral.

Here's some advice. It will end. Then what? Save your money. Think about real jobs. Four kids are expensive.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.