:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 11, 2017
12:44 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

Oh and it goes so fast. Stop wasting your time with this crap and soak in this time with your kids. All your memories will be staged.

January 11, 2017
1:11 pm
Causing a ruckus
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
January 5, 2017

Omg I just can't with these people. I am so happy I found this website because I have been secretly loathing them for a long time thinking I was just a bad person for thinking that these parents are vial and horrible. Seriously I felt bad about it because everyone….well ok not everyone who posts on YouTube thinks that A and T shit gold.

I just saw another sponsored video from the fitfabfun box I think it was called. It was at the top of my Facebook feed when I logged in. Seriously….it makes my blood boil.

I grew up in Utah, I was raised LDS I'm not practicing now but I do know that what they are doing is not what their God would want from them. Just sayin….

January 11, 2017
1:23 pm
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 604
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

What's sad to me is these "home videos" barely show parental interaction. As someone here pointed out, it's like a documentary. A very very boring one. In home videos you see parents interact with their kids and maybe look at the camera. Maybe. They can't film anything without either of them eying the phone. Even when FatAss was trying to calm a kid down he kept side eying to make sure it was still recording. Which leads me to believe the second he pressed pause or stop he put his daughter down and walked away. And that hurts too. Even when Scarlett was hurt, the camera was on her in such a way where she wasn't the main focus. And they shouldn't have filmed any of that. She was clearly in pain and you should have been there for her. But you weren't. It was all about page views for money.

I'm glad people are seeing through the Cheerio video. I really am because these people need to be nature and responsible adults and find real jobs. If ClownFace wants to keep leaching off those 500 plus subscribers, fine. Whatever. I don't agree with it but fine. FatAss needs to find a job with benefits. Beached whale doesn't pay bills forever dude. Sooner or later one of the six will require hospitalization. It's a cold hard fact. And then what? You're really going to pay out of pocket? I doubt this highly. Or you'll avoid the hospitalization but at what cost? Your kids have the weakest immune systems. Not because they were preemies but because of the shit you feed them and the lack of social interaction. You think it's ok but it really isn't. Look at their most recent BMIs. That isn't normal.

You're not using your game for good and you guys are selfish pigs.

January 11, 2017
2:45 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

Omg she just recreated the pantry video with a protein drink. What a piece of shit.

Stop marketing and take care of your kids lady.

January 11, 2017
2:51 pm
ConstantEyeRoll
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 666
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2014

One time my kiddo really did get into a box of cheerios (not name brand… of course) and dumped the whole thing on the floor. And stomped all over them. And when I came down I of course laughed, but I gave him a broom and had him "sweep" them up. Of course at that point I took a million pictures and videos. It's a relate-able parent event, but not so much when you let it happen more than one time ONLY for a video. I didn't have the awkwardly staged dad saying "whatttt? I had no clue my toddlers are smarter than I am" in the video so mine obviously won't go viral. Much sucks to be me. drooldrooldrool

These two drive me nutty. go_away

January 11, 2017
3:07 pm
obsessive complainer disorder
Hamcat
Meows: 154
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2016

triedrealhard meowed

Omg she just recreated the pantry video with a protein drink. What a piece of shit.

SHUT the front door. She is unreal

January 11, 2017
3:11 pm
Causing a ruckus
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
January 5, 2017

Yes…yes she did…just post another pantry video except with a protein shake. So I guess she needs some protein shakes for free to go with her damn twizzlers or red vines or whatever the hell they were.

Wow is all I can say.

January 11, 2017
3:25 pm
Logicneeded
Cat
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

Aren't they buying a new house next month? They need some quick money?

I miss who I thought they were in the beginning. Remember the old reclaimed, blue painted dresser they had at their townhouse? Now they have gone all Viral/Vegas/ Fur Coat/Fancy clothes/overdone everything…I swear Gollam from Lord of the Rings must be nearby. TEMPTATION…

I totally get why new followers don't understand. They didn't see the beginning. 

January 11, 2017
4:00 pm
ConstantEyeRoll
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 666
Snarking Since:
January 27, 2014

WhatAreDurls meowed

triedrealhard meowed

SHUT the front door. She is unreal

I actually cannot believe she did that again??? Why??????? It was boring the first time. 

Is she making a series of her eating/drinking in the pantry while Indie says hi? If so, go for wine next. oregonian_winesmiley

January 11, 2017
4:10 pm
Meg0707
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

I have been following this page for a long time
Now and I have been following the you tube page for about A year and a half now. I can not believe what they are doing to these poor girls! Tyson should be a man and get off his ass and go back to work and Ashley needs to stfu and stop making stupid videos. I just went on FB and could not believe she is in the pantry now with her drink! What is wrong with her! Those girls are going to grow up and hate all of this! I hope one day they don't come on and read all these comments about them and their parents. That will
Be on heartbreaking moment.
Ashley and Tyson both have to grow up and start teaching there children how to be part of society and stop leaving them out there for there creepy stokers to one day show up at there door and try to snatch them!

January 11, 2017
4:19 pm
Ham Fried Rice
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

"Keeping up with Quads requires sustaining your energy. @premierprotein helps me stay ahead of 4 very busy toddlers! @InternetKilledTV, how are you going to make the day yours? #ad #PremierProtein #TheDayisYours"

Gosh yes, the cooking, cleaning and laundry for 4 little ones is so much work, and then add in planning activities and outings to stimulate their developing and ensure they get some fresh air and exercise. That's a lot of work.

Oh wait…

I started off thinking she was just overwhelmed and didn't know how to mother her kids.
I have lost all respect or empathy for her. She is just a dick.

January 11, 2017
4:33 pm
Welsh Meg
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

triedrealhard meowed

How pathetic… Does she realise how utterly RIDICULOUS she looks with all this staged stuff?  How desperate and idiotic she appears??  Obviously not…

What do her parents say?  I realise she is an adult, and makes her own choices, but if my daughter was behaving like this I would be talking to her about it, trying to work out why… 

And she should really be trying to get sponsorship for somewhere that can help with those forehead wrinkles…

January 11, 2017
4:44 pm
Welsh Meg
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

Logicneeded meowed
I actually studied narcissism in college. This seems to be (and I have no authority to diagnose anything) they are showing signs of what's called "situational narcissism"…

Thanks for that info, Logicneeded, very interesting and could explain a lot of their behaviour.  One of the reasons I continue to watch the Greedners is I am fascinated by how things play out on social media, why do people post what they do, why do others respond??  And why do people see different things when they are watching the same video (eg why do those of us here see quite obvious contradictions in what the Greedners say, but the loyal followers don't..).  And what triggers someone to go from loyal follower to a snarker, what needs to happen?…

Very interesting!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.