:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 12, 2017
12:35 am
Stellaboo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 231
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

Here are just a few comments from today that I thought you all might enjoy.  oregonian_winesmiley

*This is the beginning of the end for me with watching. It's becoming more and more unauthentic, as they're clearly trying to get everything to go viral again. This box opening was completely staged. At least re-tape the box to make it more believable. I've been following since the beginning, but I'm just about done. I'm hoping they go back to normal once the fame dies down.

*I feel like they are exploiting their family to "stay at home" with them. Most families don't get both mom and dad to stay home. They get to because they are making money off their children.

*Wonder what freebies will the pantry promote next?
Give me a break. I'm unfollowing the page.

*Agreed, they're already famous, this just feels like an attempt to promote a product or get it for free. I followed this page because their story was so touching. But I'm over the advertising that's been popping up on the page.

*Yes they do let you into their life… but for money. Do you not realize that they do a vlog because they get paid every time someone views it? Don't get me wrong, their girls are cute and I love their inspirational story, but it's getting a little ridiculous. She makes a video that goes viral and then has to attempt to make another one just like it??Everyone is saying four kids is expensive but newsflash, Tyson and Ashley are NOT the only people in the world with four kids. I can't help but feel they put their family in the lime light for fame, attention, and free stuff. As the girls get older I hope they learn to live in the moment instead of feeling like they have to capture EVERYTHING on video and share it with the world for personal gain.

*Ashley Gardner saw herself on TV and it went to her head! Don't get me wrong I watch the you tube vlogs everyday even the old ones but now it's staged!

*I can't. Now she's plugging brands from her pantry.

*This one wasn't funny. Maybe a year from now. Timing wasn't right, neither was mom's desperation.

Q: Has your site switched over to All Ashley All the time?
A: She likes looking at herself and her heavy makeup in the camera viewfinder.

*I wish I could stay home and get paid for endorsing everything.

*Wow, you 'fans'/stalkers are so over the top. Work their tales off?? Come on, you have to know how ridiculous that sounds. We all know they get people to do everything for them, As for "raising the girls", if you mean dressing them up like play things then only interacting with them for cameras, I guess dressing and pimping four girls could get tiring. These girls lack basic nutrition and skills kids half their age have mastered by now, don't get me started on the damage to their teeth.

*I’ve been a follower since you guys went viral the first time and have come to your defense many times on Youtube. But now I’m reading that you claim you never asked for donations. You guys posted the video from All Things Lovely in the past where you asked for donations to fund your IVF. Why are you lying now? There’s even a video of you guys thanking everyone for their donations showing a check for over $1,000.00. In one of your interviews with the news you provided the Paypal information where people could send donations as well. How you choose to support your family is your choice, but please don’t lie to us. Not when so many of us have been loyal followers since day one.

*Good grief, you people are thirsty for fame and money. 

clapclapclapclapclap  Well done everyone!!

January 12, 2017
12:48 am
Peach
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

Stellaboo meowed
*I’ve been a follower since you guys went viral the first time and have come to your defense many times on Youtube. But now I’m reading that you claim you never asked for donations. You guys posted the video from All Things Lovely in the past where you asked for donations to fund your IVF. Why are you lying now? There’s even a video of you guys thanking everyone for their donations showing a check for over $1,000.00. In one of your interviews with the news you provided the Paypal information where people could send donations as well. How you choose to support your family is your choice, but please don’t lie to us. Not when so many of us have been loyal followers since day one.

Did you see one of the responses to this one? I've never rolled my eyes harder that I did while reading it: "How are they lying? From what I can gather they were a feature couple on The Shine Project A website who states in a very nice way that IF people want to they can donate to help the infertile couple. The Gardners did not directly ask for money, the site does. Splitting hairs maybe but, I am appalled at the online bullying and accusations people are making. Simple really, if people don't like or agree with what they see and read online then make the sensible decision to opt out of following. People in glasshouses…"

What the hell?! Is she serious?! They didn't ask for money… the site did? These are the types of people falling for their shit.

January 12, 2017
12:51 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Oh they are just laughable.

So it may have been pointed out by someone, in all the furure, that their page has lost track of what it was originally about – raising awareness for infertility.

Well low and behold, Tyson has just shared an old post about……wait for it……….Ashleys first blog on INFERTILITY!!

Oh man – they are feeling the heat and in major recovery mode now.

roflclappopcornpopcornlmaobye

January 12, 2017
12:51 am
BlueB
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2017

Causing a ruckus meowed

This is Assley's response to the previous post.  wish I could find the crowd funding IVF video….but its gone.

******- I would like you to post those links as I have never asked for any crowd funding and I'm concerned someone might be trying to get other to support them off my story! Before I ever got pregnant I started making and selling headbands to help save money and raise money for my Ivf. I don't think that is wrong at all. But I have never once asked for anyone to send us anything EVER! Please email me the YouTube links so I can get them removed. I would never want anyone to be taken advantage of.

First time posting…. but just wanted to let you all know she deleted the comment as I was going though all the other comments. I hope someone screenshot it. She is unreal!

January 12, 2017
1:05 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Ok, so I think we all need a laugh.

I wanted to see if her Ellen clip had been shared much, so I went to the post they have on FB of Assley with the major forehead wrinkles and did a google search of the image. I'm pretty sure you can only do from a computer.

This is the photo to search https://m.facebook.com/gardnerquads/photos/a.533235543489604.1073741829.533156710164154/1086577658155387/?type=3

The search results are hystetical – I'll see if I can add them here. rofl

January 12, 2017
1:12 am
melbgal
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2016

lol yep operation damage control underway. Repost the infertility crap blog for a few sympathy votes. Won't work that way guys.

January 12, 2017
1:28 am
Peach
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

snark-police and if they get those Youtube videos deleted, I saved those too. B***hes.

January 12, 2017
1:44 am
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 595
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Quick question while I pop my popcorn and pour my wine, did she actually make the headbands, or did she "make" them like she did her Etsy stuff?

January 12, 2017
2:15 am
Welsh Meg
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

Eskayem meowed
Quick question while I pop my popcorn and pour my wine, did she actually make the headbands, or did she "make" them like she did her Etsy stuff?

My guess would be the latter.  We've all seen how lacking in skills she is when it comes to domestic tasks like cooking, cleaning, laundry etc.  I would be surprised if sewing was any different.  Not to mention it would mean she actually DID something.  If the headbands were handmade by the Greedners, I would be more inclined to think that Fatso made them :)  

January 12, 2017
2:20 am
Welsh Meg
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

Eskayem meowed

You might want to hold off on the popcorn and wine – just started reading the comments to the infertility blog they have put up for damage control… I would recommend reading them on an empty stomach, the sickening vomit factor might be an issue… and be a shame to waste the wine!

puke

January 12, 2017
2:28 am
Fairy Dust Cereal
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
January 3, 2013

How is this complete shit storm not on the front page?

January 12, 2017
2:52 am
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 595
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Welsh Meg meowed

Eskayem meowed

You might want to hold off on the popcorn and wine – just started reading the comments to the infertility blog they have put up for damage control… I would recommend reading them on an empty stomach, the sickening vomit factor might be an issue… and be a shame to waste the wine!

puke

Damn. I really wanted some of my cheap red wine tonight too.

I wanted to bring up their infertility a few days ago but was too tired of the bullshit to bother. I'm glad some of the older readers have seen through the bullshit.

January 12, 2017
3:12 am
melbgal
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2016

Yes, I have absolutely no doubt that Assley never made a thing.

They are very big on photographic 'evidence' and there is none.

Both the stalkers and 'haters; have often asked them to show their 'stay at home mums' making their items and have never done it. It would actually work on many fronts for them if they did – prove the 'haters' wrong, highlight how good they are to employ others to have an opportunity to stay at home with their kids etc but nothing.
They have managed to show themselves on their production lines packaging the sales, even a few times Maddison etc sorting headbands etc into bundles. It wouldn't take much to visit one of their "employees" and show them making a few things……but no.
Perhaps Assley's next free trip from the lipshit sales could be to China and they could film the sweatshops where their items are actually made?? Would show how "blessed" they are to be able to employ them and spread their blessings.

A comment was made on their rehash of the fertility blog from a woman who's baby is fighting for it's life…asking them to spread the word on their page for much needed prayers….ignored of course. Oh but when they read this as we know they do will they jump right on it?? No, it doesn't benefit them at all.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.