:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 12, 2017
3:17 am
louloulurks
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

Repeat, repeat, repeat…most snarks are entertaining but this one just rehashes the same bitterness over and over again sfun_blahblah

It's one big fat yawn snore

Over and OUTbye

January 12, 2017
4:01 am
wart
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 242
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2016

bye 

One big fat yawn? I think it is really entertaining and interesting … especially in the last few days.  

On with the snarking ….

January 12, 2017
4:57 am
melbgal
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2016

We

louloulurks meowed
Repeat, repeat, repeat…most snarks are entertaining but this one just rehashes the same bitterness over and over again sfun_blahblah

Over and OUTbye

Would it not stand to reason that if the express reason we are here is to snark about the Greedners…..if they only repeat, repeat, repeat their groundhog days then our snarks would be repetitive….

As for bitterness? Well if you judge our concern for how they mislead honest hardworking people into funding their money hungry lifestyles and for the way they exploit and abuse the girls as bitterness….so be it.

January 12, 2017
5:41 am
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 599
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Ugh. She's now a sponsored post on my Facebook. This isn't raising any sort of awareness for Infertility. This is her being a f**king fame w***e.

January 12, 2017
6:37 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 135
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

louloulurks meowed

Repeat, repeat, repeat..

Over and OUTbye

Welcome new lurker, nice to see you feel the same way we all do. Yes the Greedners are always on repeat and it drives us all bonkers. Repeat sleepins, date nights, take away meals, crys of struggle-street, whining that it's all so hard. It's like a broken record.

I wouldn't say it's a yawn though. It's actually pretty disturbing what we see each day. Delayed kids whose parents have little intetrest in their growth and development but light up once they have a bit of fame.

January 12, 2017
7:42 am
Logicneeded
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

Hi "Louloulurks"!

Thank you for your 3rd post on this message board. It's a fascinating one (quoting you below). ;)

louloulurks meowed

Repeat, repeat, repeat..

It's one big fat yawn snore

Over and OUTbye

So, Loulou, who are you to the Gardners? Are you a family member, a friend, a pseudo friend/family member – one of the people the Gardner "love" so much? 

Louie Lou, whatever you meant to imply by our post it's hillarious. Let's clarify because it appears you're trying to discount the feelings and points of view of the people here on this message board. 

Lurkey Lou is that right? Louie, have you heard of gaslighting? It tends to go hand in hand with people who support dishonesty. I'll post it for ya below:

"Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of manipulation through persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying in an attempt to destabilize and delegitimize a target. Its intent is to sow seeds of doubt in the targets, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity.[1][2]"

Louie, you can read more about it all over the internet, but I'll give you the link to above: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

On the other hand, if you meant to be supportive by your yawns and discounting tone in your post I apologize for misunderstanding.

Have yourself a wonderful, honest and well intended day!

January 12, 2017
8:50 am
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Well looks like they were busy starting damage control with deleting tons of the negative comments or any of the comments that tactfully pointed out lies. I'm sure they have someone doing it for them.

The thing that I hate is someone can give their opinion nicely, or give constructive criticism in a nice way and their loyal followers jump all over them and are harsh and rude. They get downright mean and yet anyone that doesn't blow sunshine up the Gardners asses are the mean ones. The loyal ones don't follow their own advice of being tactful, remembering it's a person behind the name, not calling people names, etc

Last night there was a comment (might still be there) that said they better get a new PR person that is not dad and quickly start damage control.

January 12, 2017
9:01 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

louloulurks meowed

I wonder if you're their ever faithful defender LKK. I see she's been sharing the
'We love our haters' blog post everywhere she can.

shutupsigh

January 12, 2017
10:07 am
melbgal
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2016

Woohoo! I feel accomplished today!
It is not often after a busy day of working, then study while raising my four children AND running a home business and running a household, juggling the kids activities and volunteering we do that I feel SO accomplished.
I was banned from their facebook page today people. It is very telling that more and more are calling these grifters out when all the comments on their page are from stalkers replying to comments that are no longer there…

January 12, 2017
10:28 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

melbgal meowed

I was banned from their facebook page today people. It is very telling that more and more are calling these grifters out when all the comments on their page are from stalkers replying to comments that are no longer there…

Ha! I don't need 2 guesses on which were your posts as I think you were the only one with comments deleted drunk

It would seem that they can't handle past truths coming out and ruining their image. Gosh you wouldn't want the truth getting in the way of a good protein shake promo!!

Funnily enough I saw maybe 2 comments on that entire post that could have been called hateful and even then they were just a bit rude/mean.

I don't get it. Maybe because I'm from Oz and we generally will call a spade a spade, even to peoples faces, but always respectfully. Are there certain parts of the US where the culture is to not be upfront if someones acting like a twat?

Or is it just the young and uneducated demographic that they seem to appeal to?

There were certainly a lot of normal mum followers voicing their disappointment today. Amazingly their page Likes are still growing, but for a page with almost 650K followers you think they'd get more than 40 comments on a post??

January 12, 2017
10:36 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Just realised Ive been banned too.
lmao

January 12, 2017
10:45 am
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Omg today's vlog includes a 3-5 minute (so half the vlog) speech on how the love their followers and they do this for them. Tyson even fake teared up. Someone please get these two acting lessons.

January 12, 2017
11:31 am
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 599
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Only thing they love in regards to their followers are their paychecks.

I finally watched the protein video. Uhm. Guys. She doesn't even take a sip.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.