:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 12, 2017
11:43 am
Stellaboo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 230
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

BellybuttonFluff meowed
Just realised Ive been banned too.
lmao

Woo hoo! Welcome to the club.  Most of my comments got deleted as well.  And I wasn't even being that "mean".

January 12, 2017
11:50 am
Meg0707
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

I have just learned that you can buy "likes" on FB and instagram and even you tube. I highly doubt that they are really receiving these many likes with only a few comments.
I feel they are now grasping at straws and trying to keep a good name for themselves when everyone else is seeing there true colors!

January 12, 2017
12:04 pm
sweetone432
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2017

Wow! Glad I found this! I don't get why any of this surprises me anymore! I just feel bad for the girls for so many reasons. I follow a few multiple families and they seem so fake. I like The Hoffman Squadron quints page the best. 

January 12, 2017
12:21 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

Just saw a stay st home mom on twitter ask for a retweet of her shop. Asked both Ashley and Tyson Andrea they didn't respond at all. Jeez only takes a second to retweet something. Guess this lady needs to pay up.

January 12, 2017
12:23 pm
suterj
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2015

OMG. Today's video was horrible. The first 4 minutes included:

1. Girls waking up and dad encouraging them to pick donuts for breakfast over fruit or cereal. We don't see the trip, but I'm sure it happens.
  2. Another car wash. What is this? 3rd in a week. Notice in the car wash, there is another female voice (not Ashley) with him. Seriously, can't these people do anything alone?
  3. Art time. The girls appear to have no clue what to do.
  4. T&A go out to dinner with Tyson's family. A holds a baby and we see her act more maternal than ever before. They talk about how they miss babies and I just cross my fingers they don't even consider having more.

Then the last 5 minutes is T&A telling their followers how they love them and try to do a bit of damage control. 

January 12, 2017
12:26 pm
Top Hat Fancy
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 747
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2013

I never commented on their sites ever, but have liked a lot of comments on facebook, and I too have been banned from commenting or liking anything. Oh well

January 12, 2017
1:05 pm
Logicneeded
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

Hi! So, last night Tyson reposted Ashley's infertility blog. There was some speculation here that the timing of this was "damage control." Very interesting!

I'm going to point out some blatant incongruities here in hopes you guys can help me understand. lol

First, before I do that let me say my heart goes out regarding the issue of infertility. Ashley and Tyson are trying to set this up so that questioning anything about them will make you look like you are against infertility. NOT. 

Anyway, Ashley wrote the following in the blog Tyson posted last night AND I QUOTE (this is in reference to Ashley's feelings about what to do and not to do for people having infertility issues):

Direct quote from Ashley: "Don’t complain about your pregnancy or you(r) kids to her. She would give anything to be in your shoes and probably has given a lot already and still isn’t there."

Okay, so that Pantry video of her chomping licorice trying to get away from her kids in light of her blog. She just actively stoked a viral video of her hiding away from her kids. How does that make infertile couples feel?

Has she moved completely off the infertility cause? If so, don't post an old blog that contradicts itself.

Here's another contradiction. There is a ton of information regarding the effects of diet/sugar on estrogen which is the cause of endometriosis. Now, she's endorsing TWIZZLERS and CHEERIOS – two very high sugar content products. 

See here: http://www.fightyourinfertility.com/69/10-deadly-foods-for-endometriosis-that-you-eat-everyday

2. Trans Fats – aka doughnuts

Women whose diets are rich in foods containing Omega-3 oils might be less likely to develop endometriosis, while those whose diets are heavily laden with trans fats might be more likely to develop the debilitating condition,new research published suggests.

3. Wheat flour foods: – aka pancakes, macaroni, flour tortillas etc.

Wheat flour foods including white bread, pasta, pastry, cakes are linked to the obesity. In the recent study it has been established that childhood obesity could be precursors to endometriosis. Obese women also have risk of endometrial cancer. Avoiding these foods improves overall health of your body and also reduce the risk of endometriosis.

4. Processed foods – aka candy, fast food etc.

All the processed foods come with additives, preservatives and chemical flavors  stimulate the growth of bad prostaglandins. Eliminating these foods from your menu reduce the symptoms of endometriosis considerably.

5. Refined Sugar

All the food items prepared from refined sugar will cause acidic environment within your body. Excessive amounts of acids are not at all good as they deplete oxygen, calcium and other minerals from your body. It is also an ideal ground for the growth of bacteria and virus. This environment is also responsible for endometriosis.

January 12, 2017
1:57 pm
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 594
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

I'm an open pessimist here, always have been. But I've said almost from the beginning I don't believe she has endometriosis. I have mass respect for anyone and everyone who has endometriosis. BUT. For as much as she says she has it; though she hardly brings it up now, that's my point. She doesn't discuss it now. I know, I know, it's a sensitive topic. But given how much people worship her, she could easily use that as a platform so others who follow her, don't feel as alone. It'd be beautiful and I would have actually gained some respect for her. 

But. I have no respect for her now. None.

January 12, 2017
2:50 pm
Stellaboo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 230
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

Eskayem meowed
I'm an open pessimist here, always have been. But I've said almost from the beginning I don't believe she has endometriosis. I have mass respect for anyone and everyone who has endometriosis. BUT. For as much as she says she has it; though she hardly brings it up now, that's my point. She doesn't discuss it now. I know, I know, it's a sensitive topic. But given how much people worship her, she could easily use that as a platform so others who follow her, don't feel as alone. It'd be beautiful and I would have actually gained some respect for her. 

But. I have no respect for her now. None.

She probably doesn't talk about it because it doesn't matter now – she got what she wanted. (babies)  I actually do believe her on this ONE issue after hearing her talk about the surgery she had for it prior to starting IVF.  This was a long time ago before they were "famous".

Pregnancy sometimes can cure Endometriosis, so it's possible she's not suffering the effects of it anymore.  I have the same issue (plus Fibroids) and have had surgery for it as well.  It used to cause me frequent misery, but as I got older it got better.  (Of course that was after it destroyed my fallopian tubes.)  I wasn't planning on having kids anyway, but my doctor did mention at one point that getting pregnant would probably help.  LOL – yeah, help me right in to the poorhouse!

Did anyone else notice today that Scarlett absolutely could NOT hold the crayon correctly?  Esme had it perfect and was scribbling away, while Indie and Evie were at least figuring out how to make marks on the paper.  But Scarlett couldn't even make a single mark on her paper, despite having 3 crayons.  At one point she held her paper out to Tyson and he said "Oh, you're done?  I give you an A+ on this!  Good job."  Um hello you f**king moron, her paper was completely blank of any coloring.  Instead of encouraging her to give up on everything that might be hard, why not show her how to hold the crayon and use it?

I feel bad for the girls on a daily basis lately.  Poor Scarlett doesn't stand a chance of catching up because they refuse to believe she is behind.  The Busby's have one daughter that is behind the rest of her sisters and they have done everything they possibly could to help her.  If they're not ashamed to admit it then why are the Greedners?

January 12, 2017
3:00 pm
Peach
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

Logicneeded meowed 
Here's another contradiction. There is a ton of information regarding the effects of diet/sugar on estrogen which is the cause of endometriosis. Now, she's endorsing TWIZZLERS and CHEERIOS – two very high sugar content products. 

It's simple really. Ashley only cares about Ashley. Ashley will post, endorse, sell, etc. anything and everything that will benefit her. One would think that with studies linking sugar as a contributing factor to endometriosis, she would limit her girls' sugar intake. Especially when there's evidence that it's also hereditary. One would think she wouldn't want her kids to suffer down the same road she did and do everything in her power to prevent it. That's the thing though, she doesn't. It's easier for Ashley to feed them sugar, give them pacifiers, trap them in the house watching TV, give in to every screaming demand, and put them to bed with bottles. She'd rather pacify her kids than listen to them and encourage them to speak, risk bottle rot, etc. Tyson is just as responsible. 

January 12, 2017
3:12 pm
Laughter6789
Hamcat
Meows: 59
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

It seems that it has become the Ashley and Tyson show. Today's vlog had very little footage of the girls but plenty of screen time for mom and dad. They talked about how they do all of this for their followers because they want to bring joy and light into everyone's lives. Bull shit. They've also claimed that they do it for the girls so that they have all of these videos to look back on when they are older. Bull shit. They do it for themselves. They do it for easy money. Why can't they just be honest for once. Why can't they just say that they do what they do as a means to support their family? People will have far more respect for them if they were just honest about it.

And for f**ks sake, I wish they would stop taking the girls out in the middle of winter with bare feet. Tyson was out running errands with the girls and they are wearing thin leggings, long-sleeved T-shirts with the sleeves rolled up and bare feet. This bothers me so much. Just because Tyson is a fat ass and is always hot doesn't mean the girls are too.

I was happy to see the girls coloring but unfortunately, three out of the four girls were completely clueless as to what they were supposed to do with the crayons and have no idea how to even hold a crayon. Maybe fatty should put the phone down and actually show his kids how to hold a crayon and what they are supposed to do with said crayon. I feel like it was staged to make it look like they do activities with them. I bet they record the girls holding crayons for a minute and as soon as they get the needed footage the crayons are taken away.

Once again we see a vlog in which Ashley is nowhere to be found while the kids are awake yet once they are in bed, there she is, out to dinner. Without her kids. Again.

Has anyone else noticed that they have never even attempted to teach the girls manners? No please or thank you's, ever. By 2, my son knew to say please when he wanted something and said thank you when he was given something. He was able to do this because I said it to him everytime a situation called for it and he quickly learned it. I would love to see these twat waffle parents use please and thank you more with their girls in hopes that they will learn, at the very least, some basic manners.

I've come to my own conclusion that they do not vlog on Sunday's because they do not go to church at all anymore and they don't want their followers to know. I bet they lounge around all day in their pajamas (nothing wrong with a lazy Sunday), but want to keep up the appearance of being a wholesome, church going family. I don't believe for one second that the girls go to church nursery every week like Ashley claims. There is no way. We would see some positive effects from it by now if they had in fact been going every Sunday. Vlogging at all on Sunday's would be a dead giveaway of them not going to church because you can't claim that you went to church if you are still in your pajamas with no make up on.

Those four little girls just don't seem like happy kids to me and I'm not surprised. Their lives are spent with a camera in their faces 24/7. They grunt, whine, scream and cry more than any kids I've ever seen. They don't seem to have much life in their eyes. If strangers can see this through a camera lens, why can't their parents?? It's very sad.

I loathe them more today than I did yesterday. go_away

January 12, 2017
3:14 pm
Peach
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 304
Snarking Since:
May 23, 2016

Logicneeded meowed 
So, Loulou, who are you to the Gardners? Are you a family member, a friend, a pseudo friend/family member – one of the people the Gardner "love" so much? 

I bet it's Ashley's mommy lol. Her name does happen to be Marylou.

January 12, 2017
4:08 pm
Bugs
Hamcat
Meows: 53
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2016

"I love watching these girls experience things! Watching the rain!!!"

How is watching something behind the window, "experiencing things"? In that case they experience playground every day too (and snow), how wonderful is that, by watching things behind the window! 

Why they are really pushing the infertility topic again? Like stated earlier, they are too busy to talk about their IVF journey (ok, their personal choice) and answer questions. It's a personal topic for sure, but maybe it's just me, but when I went to have my first IVF I wanted my questions be answered and not only hear how miracles do happen (and how blessed others are). After my first IVF worked out, I shared my experience in details (my personal choice) to help others and answer their questions instead of only saying how I hope my baby brings happiness to their lives. Also it still bugs me how she keeps saying how they managed to get her two last eggs. They got 17 eggs from that cycle! People who have no eggs left produce 0-1 after stimulation. 17 is a lot and doesn't show a sign of not being able to produce eggs in the next month! I got total 4 and none said that I'm drying out. If they don't want to talk, why they keep sharing false information?! 17 eggs per month and for sure she has no eggs left… 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.