:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 12, 2017
4:43 pm
DominoKitty
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2016

First post here!

Yesterday was the first and last time I commented on any of their platforms (I'd only ever liked others comments). I inadvertently caught them/her in a lie (shot herself in the foot, that's what happens when you lie). Overnight everything has been deleted and I've been banned from posting or liking on their FB page. SO rude ;)

I'll just hang out here instead :)

January 12, 2017
4:47 pm
obsessive complainer disorder
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2016

Is it even possible for them to know that they were taking her last 2 eggs?

January 12, 2017
4:55 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Ugh I just typed a long post and my page refreshed before it posted.

For the short of it, I agree about her being out of eggs. My guess is that only the two survived in that round so they didn't have any left to freeze, therefore they'd have to do another full round with a retrieval if they wanted to try again. I doubt she's completely out of eggs and I wait for the day a "surprise" pregnancy happens.

January 12, 2017
4:57 pm
Welsh Meg
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

At the risk of rehashing the same stuff over and over, I found this comment really interesting (it was on the protein shake video)

**** TODAY I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS POST BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN UNWELL IN BED. I AM SHOCKED AT SOME OF THE COMMENTS. 
I SEE NOTHING BUT THE MOST AMAZING LOVING PARENTS A CHILD COULD WISH FOR. BELIEVE ME I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO NOT HAVE THIS.
HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN THE LEAD UP TO THANKSGIVING? 
THEY COLLECTED FOOD, BROUGHT SOCKS AND WATER, CUPS ECT AND THEY WENT AND FED THE HOMELESS! 
WHEN THE DURLS GREW OUT OF THEIR BABY SEATS AND OTHER STUFF THEY VISITED THE NICU AND DONATED IT ALL TO THEM. THEY GIVE BACK!!!
YOU HATERS MUST BE BLIND CAUSE ALL I SEE ARE 4 BEAUTIFUL VERY LOVED AND TAKEN CARE LITTLE GIRLS BY 2 PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE THIS NEGATIVITY. 
YOU DONT AGREE?? THEN AS US AUSSIES WOULD SAY… BUGGA OFF!!
I DO NOT KNOW THEM PERSONALLY BUT HAVE FOLLOWED THEM FOR 2 YEARS. THEY GIVE US 15 MINS APPROX A DAY TO ENJOY AND SEE THEM GROW UP. MY GOODNESS IF I COULD BE ONE OF THEIR CHILDREN I WOULD JUMP AT THE CHANCE. 
TYSON AND ASHLEY I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE AND RESPECT FOR YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. THATS WHY THEY DO THIS!
IN TYSONS WORDS….
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING XXX

The Greedners do just enough to give a good impression.  For example with the donating to NICU – I seem to recall they donated one baby car seat or something (I can't be bothered trying to find the video again, I 've got better things to do, but I remember thinking it was a pitiful donation given that they have FOUR children outgrowing things, and they made such a fuss about giving back to the NICU).  But in the stalkers' minds, that has grown to "they donated it ALL to the NICU".  Same with feeding the homeless – the Greedners do just enough to set the idea in people's mind, and then the followers blow it out of proportion because that's what they want to believe.

January 12, 2017
4:58 pm
PrincessFrenchFry
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

But guys, A works SO hard on her Lipshit business. She pays to have a website through the company. This means she doesn't have to 1)take orders, 2)package product or 3)ship anything out; the company does it all for her. She also 'has a helper' (who's eyebrows are entirely too dark) that answers all the questions posted on her Lipshit facebook page. So what exactly she is working so hard on is anyone's guess. She's certainly not working on helping her children grow and learn like a proper parent would be.
Those coloring pages that they had the girls 'coloring' in today were fran adult coloring book, not a child's one. You can get kid's coloring books at the dollar store for goodness sake!

January 12, 2017
5:02 pm
Welsh Meg
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

SnarkyJ meowed
Ugh I just typed a long post and my page refreshed before it posted.

For the short of it, I agree about her being out of eggs. My guess is that only the two survived in that round so they didn't have any left to freeze, therefore they'd have to do another full round with a retrieval if they wanted to try again. I doubt she's completely out of eggs and I wait for the day a "surprise" pregnancy happens.

Yep!  I wouldn't put it past them.  Be one way to keep followers once the girls are no longer little, and would give Assley another little doll to dress up for a few years…

January 12, 2017
5:05 pm
Bugs
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2016

WhatAreDurls meowed
Is it even possible for them to know that they were taking her last 2 eggs?

No. I know people who had the last eggs taken out, they hit the menopause and no matter about the stimulation couldn't produce any eggs. She produced more eggs than an average person of her age, so she for sure wasn't (at least a few years ago) eggless. The quality of her eggs might not have been the greatest, but I don't know what kind of doctor tells a woman producing that many egg cells per month that they took the last ones out. Women gets new eggs per cycle. 

January 12, 2017
5:06 pm
Krouton
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 201
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

Someone commented on their family dinner photo…"where are the girls?"  Must be a new follower, we all know they don't take the girls out to dinner.  Even family dinners.

The "art class" was staged, because a) the had no footage to post, and, b) people here have mentioned they don't have art time.  That is why they don't have age appropriate coloring books.  It was all for the camera

January 12, 2017
5:11 pm
Bugs
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
September 7, 2016

http://utahvalley360.com/2016/01/08/person-of-the-year-the-gardner-quad-squad/

“He literally got the last two eggs that I had,” Ashley says of their IVF process. “If we had waited one more month, there would not have been eggs to harvest.”

She for sure is pushing about the last egg theory (and not just saying that they failed to freeze any). 17 eggs per cycle and one more month and they wouldn't have got any?! 

January 12, 2017
5:15 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Here are a bunch of random thoughts:

- Why go through the car wash so often, let alone on a day that you mention how bad it was raining in the morning?

- For once, I do not fault them for their date night as they were going out to dinner for his brother's birthday. I'm sure his present to his brother was not bringing the girls so nobody had to deal with the fact that they're unsocialized and not taught proper behavior and manners for public places.

- I really think Ashley is a baby person, but I hate how she said Jett always sleeps on her because he can tell she knows babies. He probably closes his eyes to prevent him from being scared of all of the makeup. But I really did think she was great with the girls when they were really little. Once they started walking her attitude started to change.

- The Busbys just showed their girls in high chairs coloring so I guess it was time for A&T to do the same. But a f**king adult coloring book?? seriously? Give them plain paper or a kids coloring book. And for the love of god show them how to hold the crayon and what to do. Don't tell them good job when they give up and hand you the paper.

- If one of their real purposes for documenting everything is to help those struggling with infertility then actually help people. They don't even post a simple "good luck" when their viewers mention their seekingbout testing or going through a round of treatments. They could really have a good platform to be supportive and helpful. But again nothing in it for them so why bother. hammer

January 12, 2017
6:06 pm
Laughter6789
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

I am laughing so hard. In the comments on yesterday's vlog, somebody commented about them pretending to open the package of Twizzlers for the first time when it's very obvious that the box had already been opened and they already knew what was inside. One of their disciples responded with:
"Does it matter? I didn't even think about that when I saw it, so thanks for ruining it for everybody else! Just let us enjoy our fun and let them enjoy their fun too!"
Can you be any more juvenile?? LOL
rofl

January 12, 2017
6:13 pm
JAS2713
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2016

Ok so here's how I know she's a bullshitter about the eggs.. we did ivf twice, first round failed. They had retrieved 20 eggs and transferred two embryos, no others made it to freeze. Second round they retrieved 17 eggs, transferred one embryo and 8 are frozen. Now here's the kicker, they got 17 eggs from me.. we are male factor infertility there is nothing wrong with me. So how in gods name did she get the same number eggs as me and she has none left? That makes no sense! Also this page is to advocate for infertility and yet they can't respond to people asking them questions about infertility but can take the time to comment when people compliment Ashley's looks? Also I thought they were going to do an infertility q&a funny how that never happened but again they can do a ton of q&a on themselves embarrassed

January 12, 2017
6:17 pm
Krouton
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 201
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

Laughter6789 meowed
I am laughing so hard. In the comments on yesterday's vlog, somebody commented about them pretending to open the package of Twizzlers for the first time when it's very obvious that the box had already been opened and they already knew what was inside. One of their disciples responded with:
"Does it matter? I didn't even think about that when I saw it, so thanks for ruining it for everybody else! Just let us enjoy our fun and let them enjoy their fun too!"
Can you be any more juvenile?? LOL
rofl

I believe that particular disciple is a teen, all of her comments are juvenile… I don't believe she watches the vlogs, just makes it a point to fight the "haters" with her speculation.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.