:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 12, 2017
6:13 pm
JAS2713
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2016

Ok so here's how I know she's a bullshitter about the eggs.. we did ivf twice, first round failed. They had retrieved 20 eggs and transferred two embryos, no others made it to freeze. Second round they retrieved 17 eggs, transferred one embryo and 8 are frozen. Now here's the kicker, they got 17 eggs from me.. we are male factor infertility there is nothing wrong with me. So how in gods name did she get the same number eggs as me and she has none left? That makes no sense! Also this page is to advocate for infertility and yet they can't respond to people asking them questions about infertility but can take the time to comment when people compliment Ashley's looks? Also I thought they were going to do an infertility q&a funny how that never happened but again they can do a ton of q&a on themselves embarrassed

January 12, 2017
6:17 pm
Krouton
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

Laughter6789 meowed
I am laughing so hard. In the comments on yesterday's vlog, somebody commented about them pretending to open the package of Twizzlers for the first time when it's very obvious that the box had already been opened and they already knew what was inside. One of their disciples responded with:
"Does it matter? I didn't even think about that when I saw it, so thanks for ruining it for everybody else! Just let us enjoy our fun and let them enjoy their fun too!"
Can you be any more juvenile?? LOL
rofl

I believe that particular disciple is a teen, all of her comments are juvenile… I don't believe she watches the vlogs, just makes it a point to fight the "haters" with her speculation.

January 12, 2017
6:20 pm
Welsh Meg
Hamcat
Meows: 187
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

Laughter6789 meowed
In the comments on yesterday's vlog, somebody commented about them pretending to open the package of Twizzlers for the first time when it's very obvious that the box had already been opened and they already knew what was inside. One of their disciples responded with:
"Does it matter? I didn't even think about that when I saw it, so thanks for ruining it for everybody else! Just let us enjoy our fun and let them enjoy their fun too!"

Sadly, I think that one comment sums up most of of the Greedner's fans "I didn't even think about that when I saw it…."

January 12, 2017
6:37 pm
skowaz
Cat
Snarking Since:
October 17, 2016

They're probably doing all sorts of Infertility Research so they can give the most educated sounding answers.

Were those coloring sheets from the FFF box ClownFace has now opened twice but people gave her shit for not using? And telling Scarlett to color in the window, does she even know what a window is?

I rewatched her protein shake vlog, yeah, she doesn't take a sip. I smell bullshit.

January 12, 2017
6:58 pm
WhatAreDurls
Hamcat
Meows: 96
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2016

JAS2713 meowed

Ok so here's how I know she's a bullshitter about the eggs.. we did ivf twice, first round failed. They had retrieved 20 eggs and transferred two embryos, no others made it to freeze. Second round they retrieved 17 eggs, transferred one embryo and 8 are frozen. Now here's the kicker, they got 17 eggs from me.. we are male factor infertility there is nothing wrong with me. So how in gods name did she get the same number eggs as me and she has none left? That makes no sense! Also this page is to advocate for infertility and yet they can't respond to people asking them questions about infertility but can take the time to comment when people compliment Ashley's looks? Also I thought they were going to do an infertility q&a funny how that never happened but again they can do a ton of q&a on themselves embarrassed

I went though all kinds of testing during our infertility battle and (IUI worked for us so I haven't experienced IVF) you would think that if there was a test to determine number of eggs it would be a standard part of the IF testing because it would help determine if you should do clomid, IUI, IVF etc.

I wonder if she's so dumb that she means they only had 2 viable embryos but she says eggs.

January 12, 2017
7:55 pm
Laughter6789
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

Awwww, poor princess got her feelers hurt and had to have her mommy tell everybody off on their Facebook page.
Pretty comical if you ask me.

These people. SMH. go_away

January 12, 2017
7:56 pm
melbgal
Hamcat
Meows: 54
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2016

Wow at the post from 'Mimi'.
Maybe if she taught her "baby girl" not to lie, decieve and cheat gullible people she wouldn't receive all the "hate".
Mimi (and I know you read this) perhaps take an actual interest in the lives of your grandaughters and step in, get them the help they need with their delays, ditch the bottles snd binkies and get them some nutritious food that is not setting them up for a life of obesity and health issues….like so many of the rest of the family. You failed in raising a well rounded daughter by spoiling and enabling, dont make the same mistake with the girls.
The page is now all sunshine and bullshit where for even liking a 'hater' comment you are blocked. Downward spiral.

January 12, 2017
7:57 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

Hi Marylou!

Now I know for sure you read here.

You can block all you want on fb but you can't stop this blog. You have raised a pretty selfish girl. And Tyson is following right along. Wanna teach your kids right? Tell your son in law to get a real job. Stop taking school girl photos with his mouth open and man up.

You guys disgust me.

January 12, 2017
8:11 pm
snarksquatch
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 233
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2016

What exactly do they think that "Mama bear" b***h out will accomplish? 

I for one am really impressed she had to have her mommy fight the consequences of her bad life choices.   rolleyes

BUUUUTTT It does explain a lot how she became the way she is. 

January 12, 2017
8:21 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

Oh yes go live a few minutes later and let the kids just stand in their high chairs while videoing yourself instead of stopping it. Priorities guys!!!

January 12, 2017
8:28 pm
skowaz
Cat
Snarking Since:
October 17, 2016

hmmm…ok.

I wish all parents had the opportunity but just because they have found a way to do that– and most people can't, doesn’t make it wrong– just because it is different. < Exploiting your children…is WRONG!! And I love my kids dearly, but I think it helps I'm not around them 24-7. Does this make me wrong? Nope. 

Indie, Esme, Scarlett and Evie are loved and treasured as much as any child that ever lived…they will NOT do anything that will damage them. < Really? That food doesn't damage them? OK…lies.

Their goal and desire for this page, from day one, has always been to share love, joy and positive feeling and experience in raising their children in a positive and uplifting environment for all < Oh? I thought it was to raise awareness for Infertility and to create "home videos" for when the kids were older. And this totally contradicts all the ads then. So yeah. Liiiiiiiar.

Sheesh. So why not address her lies? Or the fact your son-in-law quit his job, WITH benefits, that's cool too? Sigh…you don't see WHY we hate what they are doing. You've actually blown off every legitimate reason why.

January 12, 2017
8:44 pm
triedrealhard
Cat
Snarking Since:
November 8, 2016

"Their goal and desire for this page, from day one, has always been to share love, joy and positive feeling and experience in raising their children in a positive and uplifting environment for all"

Than bam an ad for food. Are you effing kidding me? Are people really this stupid? puke

January 12, 2017
8:51 pm
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7241
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

She wants to spread love and then goes on to call the "haters" ugly trolls. drool

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.