:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 12, 2017
8:58 pm
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 504
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

At least we don't need boob jobs at 20 to feel better about ourselves…

January 12, 2017
9:26 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 147
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Hi Mimi we all know you read here but you can't block us.

I'm sorry you poor little Princess got her feelings hurt, however, if you read the truly hateful comments they come from the faithful followers that call people names. The "haters" are just calling a spade a spade. I'm sorry you didn't teach your DD about being honest and not greedy. I'm sure you're the parent that wants everyone to get a participation trophy too, right?

You may need to work on your math skills as well, the ratios of ass kissers to "haters" is more like 60/40 and moving more and more to the hater side with your daughter's greedy deceptive ways. You may count it as 99% because you have 3-4 loyal ass wipers that try to fight the fight for your precious pampered princess.

I'm going to go against the majority here and say that Tyson shouldn't be the one to go back to work. We have all seen that despite being lazy, Tyson can handle all four girls on his own which would mean no babysitter expense. Plus, I think his grafting is more because that's what his pretty princess wants and he'd do anything for her. We have all seen that Princess can't handle the four girls alone, or well we assume that because we NEVER see her alone with the girls.

Maybe Ashley can go back to school for basic math skills as well. She says she's been a master esthetician for 10 years but a quick google search shows her license was issued in April 2009. (2017-2009 = 8) so this April will be 8 years. She could go back working for the plastic surgeon she worked for and maybe get those forehead wrinkles fixed for free.

January 12, 2017
9:31 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Oh and MaryLou to answer your question if I would say things to my friend's face like have been said to Ashley, the answer is both yes and no. First of all I don't have friends as arrogant, manipulative, and "special" as Ashley so I wouldn't have to say those things to them. But you bet your ass if one of my friends changed and became a prissy princess I'd call her out on it in a heartbeat. Most of my friends appreciate me for my honesty, but they can handle the truth.

Someone posted on Facebook the other day that they have to be careful because little lies become big tprobkems and that's where your baby is headed. Getting trapped in her own lies.

January 12, 2017
10:11 pm
Awkward Cupcake
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

I see our poor patheitc lil princess threw a tantrum to mommy and daddy. Did Asshat get scared that her free lifestyle or "easy money" as she puts it could go bye bye? It's obvious their pathetic attempt at damage control hasn't worked over the past day or so so lets let someone else fight our battles and threaten to block anyone who sees through the lies. I have had a BLAST reading all the "troll" comments! It's so refreshing to see that more and more people are seeing through their bullshit!

I have so much more to write but that will have to be it for now. I have to go help kids finish their homework.

Oh and before I go, MaryLou, since you so obviously read here. I suggest you start at page one and read all 214 pages. You might learn a thing or two about your spoiled brat of a daughter :-)

January 12, 2017
10:14 pm
Stellaboo
Hamcat
Meows: 165
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2016

OMG the girls standing on their highchairs was giving me major anxiety!  sangry

But both parents acted like it was no big deal – Evie was actually standing right ON the tray part of hers and they didn't say anything. WTF?  Tyson was filming the girls doing it and then he just casually panned over to Ashley, taking his eyes off them completely.  Then he took Evie down and walked away, leaving the other three there unsupervised – Ashley was "cooking" so she wasn't watching them either.  One of those kids is going to get hurt badly at some point.  I really hate the Greedners, but their daughters don't deserve that.

Wow, I seriously can't believe Ashley's MOM is the one deleting comments and banning people from commenting. How pathetic is that?  I'm embarrassed for her! If Princess doesn't want to get her little feelings hurt perhaps she should just stay off the internet?  Or maybe stop telling lies and posting fake videos……..

January 12, 2017
10:24 pm
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 504
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Didn't one of her old friends actually call her out a few months ago? I dunno, I would be wrong. It happens. I'm over it.

What I'm not over is how her mom acts like Ashley has done NO wrong. I get it, none of us are perfect, buttttttttt I'm pretty sure she's lying for profit. And yes, I've lied, but not to the level she has. Her mom is just as blind as she expects the followers to be. 

I'm actually going to agree, as much as I know Tyson would bring in the greater income, it would help Ashley to be out of the house more. It's ok, not all of us are cut out to be with our kids 24-7. I wasn't. And my kids, and myself, are better because of this. And I know I'm not the only one.

I'm surprised Daddy Dearest didn't write something too since he is their media manager. And I don't know why, but I'm almost certain her mom didn't write that. Don't ask me why, but I'm almost positive. 

January 12, 2017
10:25 pm
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 86
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Aww mummy had to step in to tell those naughty people to be nice.

Oh louloulurker, your cover is blown now.

I find it quite interesting to read mummys post. Provides a lot of insight in to why Assley is the way she is. Obviously no one in their family has ever been upfront and honest growing up. We call it learning resillience. Interestingly even my kids learn it at school. It's where you learn that just because someone says something you don't agree with or is a little mean, doesn't mean they're a hater or a bully.

Maybe if you had taught Assley resilience growing up she wouldn't be so distraught over people saying things like they don't like how she's doing all these ads now. Nothing hateful in that.

I agree SnarkyJ, the things I posted on their new pantry post yesterday (and which promptly got me blocked) were not mean or hateful. They were also something I would happily say straight to her face.

The irony with blocking people, even those that didn't even comment, is that they will now come to places like this to vent and actually be more vocal.

There is generally little harm done when someone likes a comment that says 'These ads a getting boring' but by blocking them from liking means you just piss them off.

So don't go far loulou, things are just getting started her. And the more greed and fame Assley wants the more you will drive people to here.

January 12, 2017
10:27 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Stellaboo I totally agree with you. Sadly the Greedners have proven over and over again they're above safety. I cringe with the high chairs and when they're banging on the window up in the playroom. That makes me so paranoid and I'm not the helicopter parent.

I hope they get lucky and none of the girls get seriously hurt over their lack of safety. Standing on a high chair tray, if she shifted her weight forward that could tip causing her to fall right onto the hardwood floors or hit the dining table.

Love the posed picture with the high chairs at the table. They never show the girls eating with them.

January 12, 2017
10:33 pm
Meg0707
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

So let's see Ashley's mom had to come to there rescue and
Then they let there poor kids just stand in there high chairs like it was nothing! And then when Evie ( i think) went to go
Get her hat out of the closet she was writing on the walls and Tyson said nothing!! Seriously what is it going to take to get these two to teach there children about safety, manners and to not destroy everything!! It is so hard to watch! I just can't
Anymore with these two. Seriously when one of these girls falls out of those chairs and wack there heads wtf are they going to do or say?!?! There will be no coming back after that!

January 12, 2017
10:37 pm
Laughter6789
Cat
Meows: 36
Snarking Since:
December 11, 2016

I can't believe they just let their kids stand up in their high chairs and don't even do anything about it!!!!!! They are so concerned with filming themselves that they don't give 2 f**ks if they fall and smash their heads open!!!! It infuriates me!!!!! I know it sounds awful but I almost want one of them to fall so that these clueless f**king shitty ass people realize how dangerous it is for 2 year olds to stand on their high chairs!!!!!

The ass kissing from their disciples is through the roof right now!! I just can't take it.

January 12, 2017
10:54 pm
Logicneeded
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

Spot on Belly Button:

"We call it learning resillience. Interestingly even my kids learn it at school. It's where you learn that just because someone says something you don't agree with or is a little mean, doesn't mean they're a hater or a bully."

"The irony with blocking people, even those that didn't even comment, is that they will now come to places like this to vent and actually be more vocal." This site is growing so fast.

Today the girls had sugary, fried doughnuts AGAIN for breakfast (seems they have them almost daily). The doughnuts were followed by lollipops. Our pediatric dentist says lollipops are the worst because children's teeth literally marinate in cavity creating sugar. Each time Tyson gives his precious girls suckers while driving I notice people on the FB page will post choking fears. These are sincere, valid concerns from caring people. Several followers said their kids almost choked on the very same lollipop that Tyson loves to give them. The people who were afraid of the girls' choking are now banned. Really? 

What planet am I on? ;)

January 12, 2017
11:03 pm
louloulurks
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

You people are beyond ridiculous with your conspiracies and trumpeted up theories. Example, you decide that because I have 'lou' in my username I am Ashley's mother. Too funny! I don't even live in the same hemisphere.

Most of what you say here is borderline crazy and is vindictive and twisted to suits your conspiracies. Clearly so much jealously – deny it for all you like but why else would you post such cruel comments.

For what it's worth when you peel away the crazy, some of you make valid points (which is what drew me here initially). For example I totally agree about the windows and high chairs.

Anyway, believe what you will.

From she who is not the mother of anyone in America, a Mormon or even an adult child!

Cheers oregonian_winesmiley

January 12, 2017
11:09 pm
Logicneeded
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

oregonian_winesmileyCheers, Lou!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.