:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 12, 2017
11:12 pm
Ham Fried Rice
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

So questioning or disagreeing with someone is hate? Or did I miss something here?

From what I see most of the ugly stuff comes from their followers and is directed at anyone who even seems to question A or T.

January 12, 2017
11:19 pm
Logicneeded
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2016

Ham Fried Rice,

No, it's not at all. Questioning and disagreeing is not hate or jealousy or whatever else was said/implied. Questioning is healthy and reasonable.

January 12, 2017
11:35 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 147
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Ham Fried Rice meowed

So questioning or disagreeing with someone is hate? Or did I miss something here?

From what I see most of the ugly stuff comes from their followers and is directed at anyone who even seems to question A or T.

In a rational persons mind it isn't hate. However when you're A&T and people don't blow sunshine and roses up your ass then they're haters.

The ugly stuff does come from their followers but since they give A&T all of the love they're apparently allowed to spew hate to anyone else.

January 13, 2017
12:32 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 86
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Here are some of the 'kind' posts from their followers is response to respectful questions

* Shut up

* They are making money, more than you ever will. Jealous much?

* If you aren't paying their bills I suggest anyone b***hing and moaning shut the hell up

* Who cares what you think

Charming folk they seem to be

January 13, 2017
12:54 am
wart
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 223
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2016

louloulurks meowed
You people are beyond ridiculous with your conspiracies and trumpeted up theories. Example, you decide that because I have 'lou' in my username I am Ashley's mother. Too funny! I don't even live in the same hemisphere.

Most of what you say here is borderline crazy and is vindictive and twisted to suits your conspiracies. Clearly so much jealously – deny it for all you like but why else would you post such cruel comments.

For what it's worth when you peel away the crazy, some of you make valid points (which is what drew me here initially). For example I totally agree about the windows and high chairs.

Anyway, believe what you will.

From she who is not the mother of anyone in America, a Mormon or even an adult child!

Cheers oregonian_winesmiley

——————————————

Excuse me?? I thought you were leaving??? Can't stay away eh? How funny!!! popcorn

January 13, 2017
1:14 am
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 502
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

I do like how Lou refers to ClownFace as an "adult child" that made me snort.

January 13, 2017
1:26 am
louloulurks
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

Eskayem meowed

Funnier that you think I am her mother – double snort.

Oh and nothing wrong with questions and disagreements, as I stated, I agree with some of what is discussed. It's the tirades that wrap around them that dilute the authenticity of reasonable intelligent discussions in here.

January 13, 2017
2:23 am
Awkward Cupcake
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
January 4, 2017

I have a feeling they are going to be on Ellen. They cant shut up about some big things coming up. Now that would mean traveling with the girls because of course Ellen would want Indie on the show so I bet they will just Skype in cause God forbid they take the girls to California (is that where Ellen is?? lol)

Here is my take on what has happened lately. Clownface posts a ridiculously staged video that goes viral because well I really don't know why it did, but it did. With that brought a ton new people peaking in to see who these people were. So in comes creepy guys making gross comments, more little nasty teenagers who need soap in their mouths, nice geniune people, moms who criticize everything other moms do, etc. A whole bunch of new people with new personalities. Lord only knows how many new people like, follow or just check their FB page now. People are going to ask questions, have a difference of opinion or just want to make nasty comments. I spent a good couple hours going through just what was on their FB, not other sites or YT and from what I saw, the only people who were banned were the people who have been following them since the beginning and were questioning the lying or motives. All the people who were getting nasty and name calling other commenters are still there! So that tells me that you cant question them or show proof of a lie or make a parental suggestion but its perfectly ok to call names and question others?? Theres been no video of them telling people to get along and stop with the nastiness. So dont do to us but do to others is their motto here. 

Now I get her mom writing what she wrote (if she really wrote it). Any mom who saw their child being attacked online would jump to their defense BUT pleeeeaaassseee tell me she also scolded Clownface and Fatso for their behavior as well. Of course we will never know what is said behind the camera but if she is any kind of a decent parent, she would. Every one of those family member should be! You are not doing those girls and favors by not standing up for them! Now A & T have every right to provide for their family any way they want. If people continue to be dumb enough to send gifts and buy their Chinese BS and her Lipshit products then so be it. If A wants to make a fool of herself daily trying to go viral then make an ass out of yourself. It's good for our eye and stomach muscles to have a good laugh and eye roll everyday anyways. Whats not ok is the blantant neglect of those four girls! In my area, kids cant go to preschool until they are 3, say their area is the same…how about tumbling class or some mommy/daddy and me classes. Something stimulating that gives they interactions with kids their age. Something that pulls them from being a quad and being an individual. Cant say you cant afford it. Cant say you dont have the time. Hell you might even find people there you can con but at least the girls would be learning and interacting. Maybe they would pick up on really words not baby jibberish and then you can save the trouble of speech therapy.

Mary Lou asked if we would say these things to our own family or friends. You bet your ass I would and I have! My own sister was a TERRIBLE mother and her son was clearly suffering from some delays that she ignored. I built up the courage when he was about 4 and sat her down and laid into her! I gave her the wake up call she needed. You know what she said to me? WHy didn't you say something sooner? Why hasn't mom mentioned any of this? She was more upset that I had minded my own business for 4 years than what I had said to her. I wasn't nice about it either. Guess what she did? She took my criticism and ran with it. She got her shit straightened out and her son the help he needed. She told me if I ever see her falling down the same path again to speak up. She THANKED me for speaking up and even though I said things she didn't want to hear and it pissed her off like no other. So yes, when someone we love is in trouble, it is our job to speak up! When these girls look back at their lives they will see all these people sitting there doing and saying nothing. They will have no one to thank for being their voice when they needed help! Hell, if they werent so delete happy those girls might be thanking the "haters" for being the only ones to speak up!

January 13, 2017
2:27 am
Eskayem
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 502
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

louloulurks meowed

Eskayem meowed

Oh and nothing wrong with questions and disagreements, as I stated, I agree with some of what is discussed. It's the tirades that wrap around them that dilute the authenticity of reasonable intelligent discussions in here.

Did I ever say I thought you were her Mom? And the fact I'm agreeing with you and you come under the attack? Smooth.

January 13, 2017
4:33 am
louloulurks
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

Eskayem meowed

louloulurks meowed

Eskayem meowed

Did I ever say I thought you were her Mom? And the fact I'm agreeing with you and you come under the attack? Smooth.

Apologies I misread what you meant.

January 13, 2017
6:36 am
Welsh Meg
Hamcat
Meows: 186
Snarking Since:
August 15, 2016

Eskayem meowed

Agreed, I think 'adult child' is quite a good description :)

January 13, 2017
9:40 am
Top Hat Fancy
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2013

If your mother has to make a long winded post like "that" then you know you've done f**ked up. People are starting to see through her and her mother getting all defensive does not a "mama bear" make. It actually proves the 'haters' points.. I mean how do they not see that?

My daughter would be horrified if I ever posted a long winded thing like that. However I raised my daughter the right way and she works hard and worked hard for her B.A., so I guess I would never feel the 'need' to.

Oh what a web we weave eh?

January 13, 2017
9:47 am
Top Hat Fancy
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 691
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2013

"Someone said a few days ago…”when you open your life to the public- then we have a right to say what we think about anything we want.” I want to ask… Who made up that stupid rule…certainly not the God that I know and love."

^^^This has got to be the dumbest paragraph I have read in a while and I read some pretty stupid sh*t

Yes, because the 'God' you know and love really gives a shit what goes on on Facebook and Youtube… 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.