:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Gardner Quad Squad/A Miracle Unfolding
January 18, 2017
8:32 pm
obsessive complainer disorder
Hamcat
Meows: 152
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2016

FuzzyGollum meowed

WhatAreDurls meowed 

I doubt it. You have to put names on the plane tickets. There is no way they showed up at the airport without already having the tickets.

WhatAreDurls -

What do you think is a more likely to have happened?  (genuine question, not trying to be rude/mean.   I've never been on a plane, so unsure how it all works with regards to ticketing etc.)

Decided to watch the video of the show.  What a joke!  Talk about uncontrolled chaos.  All that discipline they do "off camera" is obviously paying off.  And she came across as an empty-headed twit with an annoying laugh and irritating habit of brushing her hair back.

Sorry, i wasn't very clear. I think they lied to the Ellen show and told them the girls were under two and would be flying as lap babies. So I think each adult had a ticket in their name and the issue came when they tried to board with lap babies.

They've never flown with the girls so I'm assuming they didn't know you have to prove they are under 2. Every airline asks for birth certs because they have to make sure they're within FAA regs.

January 18, 2017
8:34 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2016

Twizzy meowed

TSA

How did they get the girls past TSA without boarding passes?

They don't need them to get past TSA

January 18, 2017
8:38 pm
DissingGrifting
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
January 15, 2017

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

I agree about the trainwreck continuing and getting bigger.  They've got momentum right now and got about 8 minutes worldwide TV exposure.  That's more valuable than the Hawaii trip by far.  And now we know the truth: Ellen doesn't just give away things to deserving people–she gives away things to people booked on her show, regardless of their deserving it or not.

January 18, 2017
8:46 pm
Merikat
Hamcat
Meows: 93
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

What Are Durls, you're a kinder person than me. 32 years ago (before Assley was born) it was an FAA rule children age 2 had to have their own ticket.

Both A&T have siblings younger than my daughter, and several of Assley's siblings have kids. Tyson's sister lives in Canada and has young children.

Have none of these people never heard of the FAA rule? I don't believe it for a minute!

Grifters Gonna Try And Grift….

#easymoney

January 18, 2017
8:55 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2016

Merikat meowed

What Are Durls, you're a kinder person than me. 32 years ago (before Assley was born) it was an FAA rule children age 2 had to have their own ticket.

Both A&T have siblings younger than my daughter, and several of Assley's siblings have kids. Tyson's sister lives in Canada and has young children.

Have none of these people never heard of the FAA rule? I don't believe it for a minute!

Grifters Gonna Try And Grift….

#easymoney

What do you mean I'm a kinder person than you?

Aha, never mind. Reading comprehension fail ;)

January 18, 2017
9:15 pm
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 139
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN !! CUBS WIN !!! meowed

I've flown internationally (US to Europe to Africa and back) with an 8mo old and 2.5yr old by myself. Did it again when they were less than 2 and 4rs old. Exhausting.

WTF is so hard about a 2 hour domestic flight, no connections/plane changes????

What a couple of lazy, greedy losers….

Yep – must be so hard to fly first-class with your kids for not even 2 hours. It should really be no different to being cooped up in the house every day.

I've flown Sydney to London coach with my kids, on my own. They were 3.5, 2 and newborn. That's 26 hours in the air, excluding changing planes and getting to the airport 2 hours prior. And you know what, it was exhausting but I had no hassles because I was used to wrangling 3 kids on my own.

To complain about being in first class with 4 kids is an absolute joke. These people are just vile, entitled liars who will eventually come unstuck with all the lies they tell.

January 18, 2017
9:24 pm
Ham Fried Rice
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

So what's the betting not much if this airport/travel stuff makes it into any vlog?

The comment by the person who helped them at the airport made me kind of sad. Someone forgot that the random 'mean lady' is actually a person. How horrible to be lied about on TV.

January 18, 2017
9:29 pm
Bayareamom
Hamcat
Meows: 94
Snarking Since:
July 20, 2016

Alliecat30 meowed
Sorry Bayareamom, I didn't know how to respond to you directly.  Hopefully you'll see my reply.  The FB comment already has 122 likes in 2 hours, and 48 comments.  So people are seeing it.  :-)  

No problem at all, Alliecat!  You did good!  Answered my question.  I'm not on Facebook, but am assuming because Ellen's is a public page I can still access it.  I'd like to go over there myself and take a look at all those comments. 

What I'm picking up is that A's tendencies to 'make up stories' is gonna snap back and bite her on the rear.  I'm so glad that ticket agent took the time to write that comment.  Good for her!  I only have one kiddo; traveled w/him quite a few times when he was really little.  Admittedly, it was horrendous when he was an infant.  He had ear issues on take off and screamed one entire flight.  So I do understand how difficult it can be to travel w/little ones.  But these two apparently didn't even know that a 2 year old needs a separate seat?  OR they did, and tried LYING to see if they could get them on that flight w/the girls each taking someone's lap.

They're unbelievable. 

January 18, 2017
9:39 pm
Ham Fried Rice
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

If you want the see the Ellen comment, filter the comments by 'top comments unfiltered' and it's the first one under their segment video.

I also notice someone linked a page in this forum rolleyes

January 18, 2017
9:59 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

Krouton meowed

The Busbys have uploaded a vlog.  'The quints take New York"  Interesting timing.  I'm going to read the Ellen comments.

I don't think they're timing on that have anything to do with the Greedners. Last nights finale of the Busby's show 'Outdaughtered' was about their trip to NYC for being on GMA to promote their show. I think TLC titked the episode something similar to Qunits take New York. So I don't think the timing is related just coincidental.

January 18, 2017
10:03 pm
SnarkyJ
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
October 31, 2016

They reposted their staged Cheerios video again. They're looking kinda desperate to get Cheerios attention. Hopefully Cheerios won't do anything after the negative comments posted on Cheerios Facebook last time they posted it.

January 18, 2017
10:07 pm
Living Absolutely Selfishly and without Self Awareness
Hamcat
Meows: 167
Snarking Since:
January 25, 2014

Too bad they didn't drive to CA to film Ellen. Then they could have used this "oops they aren't lap babies?!" excuse when they showed up to the airport to go to Hawaii. I can see it now- Oh no! The mean airport people wouldn't let the durls on the plane (Insert Tysons dumb shock face). We couldn't let the accommodations go to waste, so Tyson and I are on our way to Hawaii.

January 18, 2017
10:16 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14996
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.