:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hanging with the Hewitts
January 11, 2017
8:32 pm
#soveryblessed
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 434
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2016

Another nitwit asked her for her paint "color" on IG.  For the love of God, it's WHITE!  It's not like it's even a good enough picture to decide that it's a really great white (grayish as opposed to creamy, etc.).  It just looks stark white!

neé imeanreally
January 11, 2017
11:12 pm
rstyled shit show
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 526
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2015

#soveryblessed meowed

Another nitwit asked her for her paint "color" on IG.  For the love of God, it's WHITE!  It's not like it's even a good enough picture to decide that it's a really great white (grayish as opposed to creamy, etc.).  It just looks stark white!

Came here to say the same thing. Idiots, the whole lot of them.
It's like idol worship. drool

previously my cookies are cleared
January 12, 2017
8:31 am
Mid Level Luxury Life
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 334
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2014

I think the actual paint color her fangirls are looking for is 'Builder Grade White'. dead

FKA Big Kev Fixes the Waters
January 12, 2017
11:05 am
secretmeatball
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 974
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

It's not often that this happens, but I think we need to give Caycee a sha_clap2

Caycee announced the winners of her little Lilly contest, while Julia Ryan has yet to announce a winner from her Beautycounter contest in December. 

January 12, 2017
3:17 pm
My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 499
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2014

Mid Level Luxury Life meowed
I think the actual paint color her fangirls are looking for is 'Builder Grade White'. dead

Yes with the trim painted in "High Gloss Basic b***h"

Formerly Pumpkin Spice Bitchcakes
January 13, 2017
8:26 am
Mid Level Luxury Life
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 334
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2014

Please, please would someone local go to Caycee's yard sale tomorrow and report back on the crazy? I'm assuming if she is selling 'furniture' she is buying all new for the new house? Todd must be making BANK.

FKA Big Kev Fixes the Waters
January 13, 2017
9:09 am
alydar
Hamcat
Meows: 106
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

I seriously doubt Todd is "making bank"…she's most likely filling the house with a bunch of cheap, comped crap that's all shiny white and gold and will look even more tacky and ridiculous by this time next year.

I came here to say that I was shocked to read that she doesn't even know her paint color? She told someone she had to look it up. LMAO at her complete stupidity…I mean, you'd think she try a little harder to continue her charade that it's not a total builder-grade house. I'm really puzzled how she openly talks about all the after-the-fact work being done (closets, electrical)…I think she doesn't know any better. Bless her heart. Total cookie cutter construction like her last one, just trendier.

January 13, 2017
9:10 am
mom803
Hamcat
Meows: 139
Snarking Since:
February 5, 2014

My guess is that the sale will not be very successful. People will be looking for garage sale prices and she's going to price things way high and be offended when someone offers her a much lower price.

January 13, 2017
9:22 am
tupper where the f is the lid
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
August 1, 2016

genius design in the bathroom, Caycee. clap White white and white. drool

January 13, 2017
9:39 am
melones
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 562
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2012

I think I would be totally annoyed if I was the owner of her old house and knew she posted the address of the house on the INTERNET and announced she will be selling used bathing suits in my front yard….

January 13, 2017
10:25 am
alydar
Hamcat
Meows: 106
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

I am flabbergasted that they are still renting that house! It makes no sense at all. I'm sure she's selling off all the embarrassing furniture she never showed…did she ever photograph her old dining room? I bet she's been working overtime on getting freebies.

January 13, 2017
11:15 am
secretmeatball
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 974
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

So last night on Caycee's IG Story, you can here Natalie say, wonder what you have actually moved – or something to that effect. See, even Natalie wants to know! 

Poor Carson, the most colorful things in his bathroom are the bath toys. Also, I thought bath mats were meant for stepping on after the shower, you know, not to get water on the floor. But to house the towels. Am I missing something? Where does one step after they shower? idontknow

January 13, 2017
11:26 am
rstyled shit show
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 526
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2015

Looks like a hospital or mental ward bathroom from the 1950's.boringeek

previously my cookies are cleared
↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMI's Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMI. GOMI makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.