:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hanging with the Hewitts
February 16, 2017
2:17 pm
#soveryblessed
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 516
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2016

Deluded Absolutely meowed

mom803 meowed
I drove by Caycee's old house this weekend and it is still vacant. My friend who went to her moving sale told me that Caycee said they rented the house back from the buyers for a year. Have fun with that huge mortgage and rent! 

I'm not sure I understand this. Caycee is renting their old house back from the new buyers for a year? Why would they agree to do that? 

Well, it's 100% illegal on the part of the new owners.  They should be paying a much higher tax rate on it, as after something like 6-8 weeks it becomes an investment property.  Rent backs cannot be longer than that.  It's hilarious that she has aired this info on the internet multiple times, but I'm sure her ignorant ass doesn't know it's illegal.

neé imeanreally
February 16, 2017
3:00 pm
rstyled shit show
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 547
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2015

Brewery_Goddess meowed

All of the Charleston bloggers posts have been so very boring. links links ugly sweaters ugly pictures of feet…etc…etc….etc. What in the world do they do all day? I need some new blogs to read.byebye

I agree. I find it funny Craycee is still shilling sweaters and A$$ley has moved onto shorts and tanks.

previously my cookies are cleared
February 17, 2017
9:20 am
#soveryblessed
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2016

Please note that the fab new closet is not just Caycee's, it is "our master closet".  So, not only does she not have her own closet, but Todd is going to put his clothes in a closet with "gold" rods and a damn crystal chandelier. rofll

neé imeanreally
February 17, 2017
9:51 am
obsessions on repeat
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1258
Snarking Since:
April 8, 2015

God agree she is the worst at being an adult, this move is taking FOREVER…drool  I'm not quite sure why they even moved in yet when so much still had to be done/installed.  What the hell does she do all day?!?  It shouldn't be that hard.  And trying to pick out a rug and shower curtain for Taylor is taking THIS long, good god woman, get a grip.

Her closet is nice, though does seem small.  What are those tiny shelves for though?  Seems like a big waste of space to me.  Some shoes could fit but not all, certainly not her hideous pump collection.  Maybe could fit 2-3 pairs of jean or tshirts, couldn't even fit handbags or anything.

*edit-  I don't even think you could fit jeans, the shelves are way too shallow. 

February 17, 2017
10:19 am
investment piece
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2015

Oh for the love of god. Not only is it taking her MONTHS to move ( seriously, has ANYONE ever taken this long to move 30 minutes across town?? ) but after all this time she needs her parents to watch her kids for the weekend so that they can organize their closets?!?! She is such a lazy child.

And agreed with obsessions on repeat, those shelves in the back look like the stupidest waste of space ever. Maybe that's why they need a whole weekend—so they can figure out what the hell goes in them. Maybe her collection of 7,000 bathing suits? rolleyes

February 17, 2017
10:23 am
BoredMommy
Kitten
Meows: 10
Snarking Since:
February 17, 2017

I'm sorry.  I can't with this woman.  Taylor's bathroom isn't complete because she hasn't found a shower curtain or rug she likes?  What the hell happened to just going to Target or Homegoods and buying something that's there.  I mean, it's a damn shower curtain.  She kills me.  Does she literally have no style that she has to hire an interior designer to help her pick out her little girl's SHOWER CURTAIN?!  For the love.  

Also, all that mixed metal is giving me anxiety.  Why are the sconces gold and her fixtures silver?  This girl literally has NO taste and is moving into a cookie cutter home in DI with the rest of the newly rich peeps in Charleston.  

I digress… 

February 17, 2017
10:58 am
Pepperoni Nipples
Hamcat
Meows: 86
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

She claims the shelves are for shoes but there's no way her heels will fit. idontknow And I don't care that Todd has to hang his clothes in a closet with a chandelier (our master closet has one, as well) but WHY is the damn thing basically on top of the rods? Is the closet that narrow? How do I post photos here? Bc I just snapped one of my own closet, which is similar, and our chandelier is clearly centered.

February 17, 2017
11:13 am
mayor governor and queen
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 348
Snarking Since:
January 9, 2015

Maybe she has TWO chandeliers lol? I would think those narrow shelves are for shoe/boot boxes? Like the clear plastic ones. It's what I use. But I stack mine, they don't each have an individual shelf. rolleyes

February 17, 2017
11:29 am
rstyled shit show
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 547
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2015

She linked GOLD RODS, because some of you asked.bs

And poor Taylor won't even be able to stand at her own sink and see in the mirror until she's about 10 without a step stool. Great planning Craycee. All because you could link a pink mirror.clap

previously my cookies are cleared
February 17, 2017
11:29 am
My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 592
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2014

Everything she has added to this house so far looks SO CHEAP. Your fixtures aren't "gold" Casey (not that they should be… she isn't the queen of versailles, although her taste is just as bad…), they aren't even brass, they are cheap gold-PAINTED. I am fine with mixed metals, but metals… not cheaply painted over garbage.  I love a little bit of Target and Homegoods here and there, but when you blow money on "custom" this and that and then entirely decorate your house from big box stores? The whole look is try-hard cheap.

Formerly Pumpkin Spice Bitchcakes
February 17, 2017
11:56 am
#soveryblessed
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 12, 2016

The sandals she posted on IG are cracking me up. Didn't think they made flip flops with back straps for anyone but toddlers.

neé imeanreally
February 17, 2017
12:12 pm
jorts
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1692
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

Those shelves are supposed to be for men's shoes.  Anyone who designs a woman's closet chooses adjustable shelves for shoes – since we need bigger shelves for heels and boots vs. flats or sneakers.  

February 17, 2017
12:15 pm
amazing husband gorgeous house
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 909
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2014

Wonder how long it will take her to pick the step stool she will need to reach the upper rods and the shelving.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.