:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hey Natalie Jean / Nat The Fat Rat II
December 27, 2016
2:54 pm
myfakie
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 508
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

I can't access the imgur pic. What happened??

December 27, 2016
2:58 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14989
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

I forgot she existed for a while there. All I'm getting from her twitter feed now is that she's traded  seeking attention for her thigh gap and 'dreamy' home decor for seeking attention squealing on twitter about feminism and politics because surely that will make people think she is brilliant and a force for change instead of just another washed up Mormon mommy blogger. Sure, why not. Back to forgetting her existence.

~ you and people like you ~
December 27, 2016
3:06 pm
i just cant even
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 280
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

It was dark and blurry but I think there was a Strangles sighting on either snapchat or insta stories over Christmas. It was a shot of all the men caroling? Holding plates of cookies? I don't know, I was too lazy to go back to look. oregonian_winesmiley

December 27, 2016
3:10 pm
myfakie
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

i just cant even meowed
It was dark and blurry but I think there was a Strangles sighting on either snapchat or insta stories over Christmas. It was a shot of all the men caroling? Holding plates of cookies? I don't know, I was too lazy to go back to look. oregonian_winesmiley

I thought it was him too. 

December 27, 2016
3:13 pm
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8354
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

myfakie meowed
I can't access the imgur pic. What happened??

She said something along the lines of "how about we don't encourage people by retweeting them (meaning abusive ex brother in laws)" referencing James the Mormon. 

(I believe you said "ex brother in laws" rather than "ex brothers in law")

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
December 27, 2016
3:20 pm
myfakie
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

She's such a drama queen. 

December 27, 2016
3:23 pm
ImNotLikeARegularMomImACoolMom
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

Does she mean ex brother in law as in her"ex husband"? As in getting divorced? And what was the part about "so sad your family had to go through that" on twitter?popcorn

December 27, 2016
3:32 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13477
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

ImNotLikeARegularMomImACoolMom meowed
Does she mean ex brother in law as in her"ex husband"? As in getting divorced? And what was the part about "so sad your family had to go through that" on twitter?popcorn

That's what I thought too at first, but I think her sister divorced James the Mormon and that's what she's probably referring to.  

myfakie meowed
She's such a drama queen. 

bandwagon She really is.  

December 27, 2016
3:35 pm
ineedabiggerhulahoop
Hamcat
Meows: 155
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2015

No, she was talking about James (her younger sisters ex husband). Some mormon site retweeted him talking about Trump and she didn't care for that! He actually tweeted her and said Merry Christmas and give Huck a hug. She replied with a snarky comment which made her look like an idiot and made him seem like the decent one. I secretly hope that James makes it BIG and leaves the lovin family fuming.

December 27, 2016
3:38 pm
myfakie
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

She had to throw in that he was an 'abusive' ex-BIL… 

December 27, 2016
3:44 pm
CEO OF MY FAMILY
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 719
Snarking Since:
February 20, 2014

This is the common consent tweet in discussion-
https://twitter.com/ByCommonConsent/status/813457559390556160

(all that is missing is the exchange between JTM and HNJ)

December 27, 2016
3:45 pm
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13477
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

myfakie meowed
She had to throw in that he was an 'abusive' ex-BIL… 

Unless he beat someone, that's misleading of her.  He wasn't nice to her on the internet, IIRC?  Hard to remember details now.  I was never very into the JTM drama so maybe I remember it wrong.  I'm pretty sure there was no abuse of anyone, though.

December 27, 2016
3:50 pm
myfakie
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

Didn't she start all that drama before the wedding by tweeting that she didn't want to attend [because she didn't like him]? He then responded and she, typically, didn't like what he had to say. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.