:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hey Natalie Jean / Nat The Fat Rat II
December 27, 2016
4:12 pm
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8168
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

derp twerk meowed

myfakie meowed
She had to throw in that he was an 'abusive' ex-BIL… 

Unless he beat someone, that's misleading of her.  He wasn't nice to her on the internet, IIRC?  Hard to remember details now.  I was never very into the JTM drama so maybe I remember it wrong.  I'm pretty sure there was no abuse of anyone, though.

I cannot comment on whether or not the man was abusive but this comment is incorrect. Abuse comes in many more forms than just physically beating someone. I don't recall that time that well so I won't speak on anything that went down with her sister and JTM but I do recall her tweeting out a snarky comment about going to a wedding she didn't approve of or something as someone else mentioned. His thread was more active back during those days so it was probably mentioned there. And since I'm bored as f**k, I think I'll go dig it up. 

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
December 27, 2016
4:22 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13099
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER! meowed

derp twerk meowed

myfakie meowed

Unless he beat someone, that's misleading of her.  He wasn't nice to her on the internet, IIRC?  Hard to remember details now.  I was never very into the JTM drama so maybe I remember it wrong.  I'm pretty sure there was no abuse of anyone, though.

I cannot comment on whether or not the man was abusive but this comment is incorrect. Abuse comes in many more forms than just physically beating someone. I don't recall that time that well so I won't speak on anything that went down with her sister and JTM but I do recall her tweeting out a snarky comment about going to a wedding she didn't approve of or something as someone else mentioned. His thread was more active back during those days so it was probably mentioned there. And since I'm bored as f**k, I think I'll go dig it up. 

You are right, but when the word "abuse" is used alone my mind goes to physical abuse.  Maybe that's just me, though.  

December 27, 2016
4:26 pm
under a smallpox moon
Feline Porklord
Meows: 3239
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2012

derp twerk meowed

derp twerk meowed

myfakie meowed

You are right, but when the word "abuse" is used alone my mind goes to physical abuse.  Maybe that's just me, though.  

Emotional abuse is abuse. For me, when someone says they were abused it encompasses both physical and emotional. 

With that said, regardless of how the marriage went, Natalie is tweeting some awfully private matters. Do we know if her sister has consented to these tweets? One of friends was abused and she'd go into a nearly mute state if I were to publicly tweet about the abuse like that, but who knows. Maybe her sister is okay with it. 

Formerly Inspired Eyebrows
December 27, 2016
4:31 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

under a smallpox moon meowed

derp twerk meowed

derp twerk meowed

myfakie meowed

Emotional abuse is abuse. For me, when someone says they were abused it encompasses both physical and emotional. 

I didn't say it wasn't.

December 27, 2016
4:46 pm
Heather Chandler
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 596
Snarking Since:
March 24, 2013

derp twerk meowed

derp twerk meowed

derp twerk meowed

myfakie meowed

I didn't say it wasn't.

"Unless he beat someone, that's misleading of her."

I mean, you sort of did. 

December 27, 2016
5:02 pm
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Heather Chandler meowed

derp twerk meowed

derp twerk meowed

derp twerk meowed

myfakie meowed

I didn't say it wasn't.

"Unless he beat someone, that's misleading of her."

I mean, you sort of did. 

Like I later said, my mind goes to physical abuse first when I hear the word.  That is just my experience with the word, it's what I think of first.  It doesn't mean I don't recognize emotional abuse.  But I'll rescind my statement you bolded above, since apparently that was the actual misleading thing.

December 27, 2016
5:53 pm
say no to lularoe
Cat
Meows: 33
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

myfakie meowed

i just cant even meowed
It was dark and blurry but I think there was a Strangles sighting on either snapchat or insta stories over Christmas. It was a shot of all the men caroling? Holding plates of cookies? I don't know, I was too lazy to go back to look. oregonian_winesmiley

I thought it was him too. 

I definitely thought it was him too! 

December 28, 2016
8:03 am
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8168
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

say no to lularoe meowed

myfakie meowed

i just cant even meowed
It was dark and blurry but I think there was a Strangles sighting on either snapchat or insta stories over Christmas. It was a shot of all the men caroling? Holding plates of cookies? I don't know, I was too lazy to go back to look. oregonian_winesmiley

I thought it was him too. 

I definitely thought it was him too! 

I believe I saw the instastory you all are mentioning but how on earth did you discern that it was Strangles? I made a point of looking when I watched it but it was very dark. 

She posted a picture of a young Carrie Fisher on instagram yesterday and the comments are all about how the picture looks like Nat. Totally does. 

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
January 1, 2017
3:42 am
Resting Trump Face
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 403
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2015

They broke up. She posted a Instagram story about why 2016 sucked and item #2 was "got dumped by my husband when he realized I'd never have another baby ever".

I'm posting this in hopes that we can give a shout out to Natalie supporting her. Let's be nice, that's a terrible thing to have happen. wk

"I live in Idaho" was another item, poor thing.

January 1, 2017
3:55 am
Much prayer and consideration, is what
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
October 22, 2014

Resting Trump Face meowed

They broke up. She posted a Instagram story about why 2016 sucked and item #2 was "got dumped by my husband when he realized I'd never have another baby ever".

I'm posting this in hopes that we can give a shout out to Natalie supporting her. Let's be nice, that's a terrible thing to have happen. wk

I was just about to post this same thing. I really do feel sorry for her. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be left by a spouse. I always thought she was the one that was so into having more babies-but maybe Brandon was more into it than it seemed.

January 1, 2017
4:16 am
#PizzaGoals
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
May 2, 2014

If this is indeed true and her husband dumped her for not being able to be a baby factory, then that is downright nasty. You married a woman for better or worse. She gave you a beautiful, healthy son and because she couldn't physically have another baby you dump her as if she's an old mop that needs replacing!?! If this is true he is f**king trash, he's trash! I hope to god it's not true… but I can believe it since something similar happened to me.

Sending kindness vibes Natalie's way.

January 1, 2017
4:49 am
wolf in sheeples clothing
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 352
Snarking Since:
September 20, 2014

Wasn't he the one who was hedging about his appointments back in NYC? Cancelled, missed, whatever.
I do feel badly for her, but I suspect there's a lot more we aren't hearing. Maybe he's tired of having their lives detailed online, maybe he's tired of her being a materialistic brat, or yeah, maybe he's found some fertile young co-ed.
From personal experience, it's hard to move somewhere you hate for your spouse's job… that puts a lot of strain on a marriage. It doesn't matter how idyllic it seems, when you wake up every morning and you're Still There, trying to fake happy, watching your spouse trip happily off to work, it starts to make you bitter. Coupled with infertility, that's not going to go well.

Formerly Soupy Scones/ Cornmeal Whore
January 1, 2017
5:45 am
king peplum
Cat
Meows: 38
Snarking Since:
April 27, 2014

Resting Trump Face meowed

Just saw this. I've never been the hugest fan of Natalie, but that post made me feel some type of way. I can't imagine that kind of hurt.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.