:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hey Natalie Jean / Nat The Fat Rat II
January 1, 2017
9:15 am
derpsicle
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 965
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2012

Whoa.

January 1, 2017
9:28 am
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4574
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

I know there are two sides to the story, but damn. If there's even a shred of truth to that, that is ice cold. others-221

January 1, 2017
9:47 am
MsPeach
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 429
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2013

This is gross, she needs therapy and a private journal.

January 1, 2017
9:54 am
derp twerk
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13108
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

wolf in sheeples clothing meowed
Wasn't he the one who was hedging about his appointments back in NYC? Cancelled, missed, whatever.
I do feel badly for her, but I suspect there's a lot more we aren't hearing. Maybe he's tired of having their lives detailed online, maybe he's tired of her being a materialistic brat, or yeah, maybe he's found some fertile young co-ed.
From personal experience, it's hard to move somewhere you hate for your spouse's job… that puts a lot of strain on a marriage. It doesn't matter how idyllic it seems, when you wake up every morning and you're Still There, trying to fake happy, watching your spouse trip happily off to work, it starts to make you bitter. Coupled with infertility, that's not going to go well.

Agree with you.  Living your life on the internet + infertility + a move that she seemed unenthusiastic about will all strain a marriage.  Plus they may have left the church?  It's just a lot going on.  

And I understand why she'd live in Idaho to share custody of their son, but I wish for her sake that she was able to live closer to her parents.  It seems like she could use a solid support system nearby right about now.  It just sucks if she has to stay in Idaho because that's where Brandon lives.  If he dumped her in asshole fashion, I think the least he could do is (eventually) pursue living/working somewhere she could be happier (doesn't have to be somewhere unaffordable like Brooklyn or NYC, just somewhere less miserable for Natalie).  

January 1, 2017
10:25 am
lunamae
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 284
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2012

Agreed. She should move to Portland. Not Brooklyn by any means, but hipster heaven and close to her family. She shouldn't have to stay in Idaho for a man she is so longer married to.

January 1, 2017
10:35 am
RESPECT Platonic Chicken Bones
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13196
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

She should use this time to get/finish her degree. It's got to suck but she's a SAHM and no judge is going to allow her to move to another state unless she would move to the town where Brandon teaches. It's in a different state so she could just keep moving further away. But she's going to need to find a way to support herself. Granted, she worked while Brandon finished his many degrees, but if she wants to become independent, she needs to go to school while Huck is still young (and make Brandon pay for it–hell unless they are divorced already, it will be spouse fees to go).

I'm sure the baby thing is NOT the only reason he left her, but damn, it's got to hurt.

January 1, 2017
10:38 am
hell nope
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2015

I saw her InstaStories and came straight here because I knew you all would be on top of it.  Nat is one ex-mommy blogger that I was rooting for but I wish her lots of luck and hopefully 2017 will be better for her. wk

January 1, 2017
10:49 am
much hygge
Cat
Meows: 35
Snarking Since:
July 10, 2015

Further down the list: "no longer have an income of my own."

I'm rooting for her.

Formerly hygge
January 1, 2017
10:57 am
notfunnyhaha
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 706
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2014

I'm calling BS. There are too many other factors as to why he left her. Maybe it factored in, but I'm highly skepticak that's why he left. Divorce sucks, especially when kids are involved, but she's not gaining sympathy from me by bashing her ex. Grow up Brat.

ETA: By other factors I mean massive debt, leaving a religion, moving, etc. It's not as cut and dry and he wanted kids and she couldn't provide them so he left.

January 1, 2017
11:18 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Eh. If any of this is true she will be back to blogging/instagram celebbing in no time. She has made it clear in the past that she hates actual work so I don't see her going out and joining the secretarial pool at Consolidated Companies. I'm guessing she'll be moving back with her mommy and trying to sell a new book about how her evil patriarchal religious holbs dumped her when her uterus wouldn't work and then sell herself as some ill-used feminist icon to any media outlet that will have her.

Sorry but I'm on the 'more to this story' bandwagon, and regardless of what happened she's a dickhead for kicking off her year by trashing her kid's dad on the internet and whining because she's losing her free ride.

~*~ garbage person ~*~
January 1, 2017
11:24 am
A Touch of the Boleyns
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1279
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2013

That snap is proof she's done little or no personal growth despite getting rid of her blog. Why post that at all if not for attention and sympathy? There's always two sides to a marriage breakdown.

January 1, 2017
11:35 am
Zosew
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 558
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2015

notfunnyhaha meowed
I'm calling BS. There are too many other factors as to why he left her. Maybe it factored in, but I'm highly skepticak that's why he left. Divorce sucks, especially when kids are involved, but she's not gaining sympathy from me by bashing her ex. Grow up Brat.

ETA: By other factors I mean massive debt, leaving a religion, moving, etc. It's not as cut and dry and he wanted kids and she couldn't provide them so he left.

Yeaaahhhhhhh, I don't believe it. She has a long history of both embellishing the truth and straight up lying. I'm sure that's what she's telling herself- that that's the "real" reason he wanted a divorce. They're also not the only Mormon family I know with one child- and if anything, those families all stuck together like glue because they're very aware their only children don't have a bunch of siblings to keep them company later on in life. 

January 1, 2017
11:42 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Zosew meowed

notfunnyhaha meowed

Yeaaahhhhhhh, I don't believe it. She has a long history of both embellishing the truth and straight up lying. I'm sure that's what she's telling herself- that that's the "real" reason he wanted a divorce. They're also not the only Mormon family I know with one child- and if anything, those families all stuck together like glue because they're very aware their only children don't have a bunch of siblings to keep them company later on in life. 

We don't even know if he 'dumped' her. In a breakup of any kind – whether it's marriage, business, friendship – the 'truth' generally becomes whatever version of events is spread by the only person who's talking. She knows damn good and well that Strangles isn't going to publicly refute/respond because that doesn't seem to be the kind of person he is. She could say anything she wants about what happened or what he did or yada yada and everyone will take it as gospel because he probably won't be defending himself to the internet. 

She's as tacky as ever. She could have announced it without going there. Whatever, maybe she was drunk.

~*~ garbage person ~*~

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.