:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hey Natalie Jean / Nat The Fat Rat II
January 1, 2017
9:32 pm
Zosew
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 602
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2015

Resting Trump Face meowed
Let's also keep the words of Louis CK in mind and be happy for her, "because no good marriage ends".

good point. 

January 1, 2017
10:04 pm
myfakie
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 508
Snarking Since:
March 22, 2012

I've just noticed that she's deleted the few comments mentioning it. Odd, since she felt the need to IG her burning list.

January 1, 2017
11:42 pm
A Moo Point
Hamcat
Meows: 127
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2014

I'm rooting for her too.

Sure, the divorce might be for the best, but she still must be in a world of hurt right now. Spending the holidays with her family instead of her son (based on her Insta posts), separated from her husband, stuck in Idaho for God-knows-how-long even though she hates it…

I really wish her the best. This sucks.

January 1, 2017
11:52 pm
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8354
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

A Moo Point meowed
I'm rooting for her too.

Sure, the divorce might be for the best, but she still must be in a world of hurt right now. Spending the holidays with her family instead of her son (based on her Insta posts), separated from her husband, stuck in Idaho for God-knows-how-long even though she hates it…

I really wish her the best. This sucks.

As much as I dislike Natalie and as much as I disagree with some of what she has shared about her son (e.g. publishing a Skype interview in which Huck walks by in his underwear) I have always viewed her as a devoted mother so if she was separated from Huck during the holidays, I do feel bad for both her and her son. However, I believe she was there with him during this time based on other insta stories. If I'm wrong, I feel bad for her. She has always been all about her son and she made penguin cupcakes for him because her kid loves penguins.

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
January 2, 2017
12:13 am
okthen
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
September 12, 2016

Anyone else intepret that as 2 separate events? Like found out she's 100% infertile, and in unrelated news, her husband left her?

January 2, 2017
12:24 am
All My Shilldren
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
February 1, 2016

^you could be on to something. Maybe she meant her husband just happened to leave her right after she found out about the infertility. Interesting theory

January 2, 2017
10:51 am
lunamae
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 293
Snarking Since:
March 11, 2012

Anyone know what the other things were on the list? I can't make them out

January 2, 2017
11:22 am
KAS
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7918
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2011

I see "Hillary lost the election", "No longer have income of my own", "I had a midlife"- crisis, maybe?  "(something something) & felt awful a lot"

January 2, 2017
12:12 pm
Top Hat Fancy
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 752
Snarking Since:
September 17, 2013

Poor thing. I sensed a downward spiral of their marriage as soon as they got that loft. 

January 2, 2017
12:22 pm
oh get over yourself Melanie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1014
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

myfakie meowed
I've just noticed that she's deleted the few comments mentioning it. Odd, since she felt the need to IG her burning list.

I feel like she thought it wouldn't be legible enough in her instastory for people to be able to really make out what she'd written (which was clearly not the case; I was able to read most of it without screenshotting/blowing up). I'm pretty sure she also deleted the story of the burning list before the 24 hour expiration.

January 2, 2017
1:10 pm
Betta Fish
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 681
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2012

seriously devastated for her :(  . she'll want to get far away, maybe even back to nyc, but that sounds hard with co-parenting. hoping the new year brings her peace and new joys.

strangles always sounded like a d*ckhead to me. 

January 2, 2017
1:31 pm
Cronut Flan
Hamcat
Meows: 182
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2014

Nothing but sympathy from me—going through a divorce sucks. Probably especially if you're not the one to finally pull the trigger and leave. And probably even more so if the trigger-puller has just dragged you to the locale of their choice and trapped you there b/c of coparenting arrangements. The two of them had obviously been on different pages for a long time, but his timing sucks.

January 2, 2017
1:56 pm
Raisin d'etre
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
September 30, 2014

Cronut Flan meowed
Nothing but sympathy from me—going through a divorce sucks. Probably especially if you're not the one to finally pull the trigger and leave. And probably even more so if the trigger-puller has just dragged you to the locale of their choice and trapped you there b/c of coparenting arrangements. The two of them had obviously been on different pages for a long time, but his timing sucks.

I think this is probably the worst part of all of this. What the f**k is she supposed to do? I don't for one minute think that only one of them is to blame for the dissolution of this marriage but I do hope he gets his shit together and they can both get to a city/location where they can both thrive. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.