:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Hey Natalie Jean / Nat The Fat Rat II
January 10, 2017
10:50 am
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8175
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

Thanks RESPECT, I hadn't thought of that! 

And yeah, I don't think Brandon worried about defending himself much though he may have answered uncomfortable questions to family members who read Nat's blog or followed her on social media. 

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
January 10, 2017
12:17 pm
ineedabiggerhulahoop
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
May 6, 2015

Yes.. When I said Brandon told her to, i mean from a legal standing point. I also don't think he cares what people think about him, but I am sure he understands google and that his son may one day see these things. If he doesn't stop her now (before she really gets going), then who knows how long she may continue to hash out their martial woes.

Also, as I have stated before, Idaho isn't an OMG terrible place. I would be willing to bet there are A LOT worse places she could be living. She has a shitty attitude and your zip code can't change that.

January 10, 2017
12:22 pm
I LOVE YOU DENNIS WEAVER!
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 8175
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

ineedabiggerhulahoop meowed
Yes.. When I said Brandon told her to, i mean from a legal standing point. I also don't think he cares what people think about him, but I am sure he understands google and that his son may one day see these things. If he doesn't stop her now (before she really gets going), then who knows how long she may continue to hash out their martial woes.

Also, as I have stated before, Idaho isn't an OMG terrible place. I would be willing to bet there are A LOT worse places she could be living. She has a shitty attitude and your zip code can't change that.

That was why I questioned it (that and I'm an idiot who forgot about divorce). If he could, he should have shut her shit down a long, long time ago. She published awhile back that he wasn't showing up to appointments for fertility so she's already laid some groundwork about the marriage. So I shall rescind my earlier comment and just muse as to why he wouldn't have done more to shut it down when her social media presence has been bad for him for a very long time. 

Formerly Delusions of Adequacy // It's ooober
January 10, 2017
12:31 pm
sandwich
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 447
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

Yes, no matter where Natalie has lived she has been unhappy, unfulfilled, aimless, and (on some level) depressed. She has tried using where she lives and what she wears and how she looks and what people think about her to fill whatever is missing. She's just self aware enough to be deeply impacted by some sort of unspecific emptiness, but not self aware enough to figure out how to address it, heal, and find her own version of happiness (that has nothing to do with how others perceive her). Going through a divorce is painful, but she can totally use this as a tremendous growth opportunity. But she has to do the work. Get therapy, get off social media, build a real community, work on your self esteem, get a job, journal, figure out what you feel passionate about, don't make your kid/motherhood the absolute of your world, and stop giving a f**k about what other people think. All of those things and more could help her if she really wants to change her life for the better, but it will take years to do that work with lots of hiccups along the way and a steep learning curve. Still, it can be done. There is nothing stopping her from being happy but herself. And that's really true of most people.

January 10, 2017
2:52 pm
starcruster
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2114
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2013

Her Instagram is back in my feed, so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe she was just cleaning house?

January 10, 2017
8:03 pm
The Goblin Queen
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Do you really think Brandon saw her video? He doesn't seem the type of person that would be following up gomi or her feed.
Also, I'm glad some people here don't think Idaho is a terrible place but we all thrive in different geography and climate. We lived in SLC for 10 years and have visited Idaho and learned to appreciate SLC much better because to us, Utah wasn't that bad compared to Idaho.
We moved away to Europe and recently life ironically brought us back to friggin SLC. I know people that LOVE Utah, have moved away and missed it here so much, that's great. I don't know what kind of environment would make Natalie happy but I can relate on not relating to the place you live.
My husband and I aren't outdoorsy but Utah is a dream for those that love to ski and love to go hiking/camping every weekend during the summer. We love hiking but not flippin every weekend. We are in the middle of nowhere, there's no decent place we could go on a day trip or even leaving on Saturday coming back on Sunday. The options are always the mountains and crap like that. My point is, what is good for me won't be good for the next person and vice versa so I don't think it's valid to say Natalie is whining because Idaho is amazing to some of you. Not to her obviously.
I do feel bad for the girl and I don't see her as a horrible person.

January 12, 2017
11:38 pm
*~this city~*
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 647
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2012

@goblin queen – when your wife teases your "book. it's in the book." mental health struggles on her blog, you set up a google alert. that and people in small towns talk.

i wonder if either of them are dating. i wonder if any woman would stick around brandon for long after googling him and seeing he's a dog strangler who allegedly dumped his wife for being barren

the artist formerly known as shippy

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.