:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kelly's Korner (Kelly Stamps)
October 27, 2016
10:46 am
Knockoff Jackie O Chanel Tweed Suit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 219
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2013

Ginger46 meowed
I……Have…..Seen….It……Allshutup

Now Kelly is posting IG Stories where poor Hollis is scratching her genitals.

Shame on you, Kelly Stamps!!! Start having some respect for your children!!

O……M……G.    No words. uh

October 27, 2016
11:46 am
TwitchyPoo
Hamcat
Meows: 183
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2014

Ginger46 meowed

She's serving her children up on a platter to internet p**ophiles! And Scott is either glib, or doesn't care because it's household income. I feel so bad for those poor kids sometimes. Is Kelly really, truely, this naive? Does she really think nothing bad will come because of the way she displays their lives all over the internet?
Her brother seems like the only one in that entire family with a brain. Surely he will call her out on this.

October 27, 2016
11:55 am
dailyblog
Cat
Meows: 32
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2015

Ginger46 meowed

I am trying to wrap my brain around this. Like I want to say "maybe she just didn't realize?", but let's be real. She doesn't care as long as people are watching. So sad. 

Also, that picture of WH on IG makes me sad. He's holding out his arms, wanting his mom to pick him up and she's like "no, I'm trying to get a picture of you for my blog so everyone can see what a great mom I am". trainwreck

October 27, 2016
12:03 pm
working out on the stairmill, admiring myself
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 810
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

I am usually sorta a Kelly apologist but that is beyond the pale.

October 27, 2016
12:51 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
October 27, 2016
1:02 pm
Knockoff Jackie O Chanel Tweed Suit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 219
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2013

WOW, a first for Kelly-GOMI Front Page News!  

I'm really surprised she still has that video up.  How could she NOT notice that?!?!?

I would at least think one of her sweet, sweet, godly friends would have sent her a message by now.

October 27, 2016
1:10 pm
Mid Level Luxury Life
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 334
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2014

I really believe that she is 100% that naive. She lives in her little NWA church bubble and why people would abuse that video is nothing that ever crosses her mind.

FKA Big Kev Fixes the Waters
October 27, 2016
1:13 pm
cheddarcat
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2013

All I can say…. good-freakin'-grief.  WTH is wrong with her… I'm really beginning to believe Kelly is possessed with just plain old-fashioned stupidity.  Sheesh.  I worry for her children, and so many others out there whose mothers are just as ignorant, aka click happy. 

KK was a stop in my daily blogging haunting… after this, just won't be able to go there anymore.  

trainwreck <<< more like Trainwreck has just happened.  

October 27, 2016
1:14 pm
runningforfun
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 542
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2014

OMG! I think Kelly Stamps has finally lost her mind. What in the world was she thinking? Her girls are total victims of her need for constant online attention. She has crossed the line with this one.

I think her friends and family needs to stage an intervention and take away her phone.

This is beyond bizarre. 

October 27, 2016
1:21 pm
Allrightythen
Hamcat
Meows: 50
Snarking Since:
July 7, 2014

Big Kev Fixes the Waters meowed
I really believe that she is 100% that naive. She lives in her little NWA church bubble and why people would abuse that video is nothing that ever crosses her mind.

I agree that she is naive to the fact that gross, bad people could be looking at the video (or worse). However, I cannot for the life of me figure out even if her account was private, why she would post that for friends to see?!? Let alone the whole world. I feel so sorry for those kids that they have no privacy.

October 27, 2016
3:21 pm
whyme
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 853
Snarking Since:
April 3, 2014

I didn't see the video.

Was she making fun of H for doing this (i.e. was that the point of the video) or was she filming her for another reason and H just happened to be giving herself some feels?

October 27, 2016
3:27 pm
birdistheword
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 633
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2013

She was filming while waiting in the car line.  She likely didn't realize it – I didn't notice at first.  I'm surprised she left it up for as long as she did.  I think it was an honest mistake – and maybe a good reminder that nobody (especially 30K IG followers) is that interested in the mundane details of your life. 

October 27, 2016
7:18 pm
laqueen
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
January 5, 2016

I feel very sorry for Kelly. Yes, we come here, give our opinions on her, but as a way of distracting ourselves. We might be in our offices, or home, and from time to time we check this site, just to have a little fun… But just thinking that a simple picture can ruin your child's life… what if she is bullied forever because of this? That, honestly, breaks my heart. I am not saying that is going to happen, but that could have happened to some of us, if we carelessly post any picture.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.