:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kelly's Korner (Kelly Stamps)
February 16, 2017
6:33 pm
Helen Van Patterson Patton
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2534
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

Deaners Peener meowed

I like the new light but it does not match her dining room "theme" at all. uh

I think you are being awfully generous calling that hodgepodge collection of furnishings a "theme".

February 16, 2017
7:15 pm
Deaners Peener
Hamcat
Meows: 163
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2013

Helen Van Patterson Patton meowed

Deaners Peener meowed

I think you are being awfully generous calling that hodgepodge collection of furnishings a "theme".

lmaolmao

It's definitely a dumpster fire of shit that doesn't match or look good together. That table/chairs is particularly hideous.

February 16, 2017
8:43 pm
Helen Van Patterson Patton
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2534
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

Deaners Peener meowed

Helen Van Patterson Patton meowed

Deaners Peener meowed

lmaolmao

It's definitely a dumpster fire of shit that doesn't match or look good together. That table/chairs is particularly hideous.

The table has got to go. Also, I hate every single thing about those pictures on the wall starting with the fact that they are hung much too high.

February 16, 2017
8:50 pm
TwitchyPoo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2014

Bless her non-designer heart.

Now those horrid crooked botanical prints need to go. Get three large mirror paneled wall hangings, rectangular or arched. There is way too much clash going on in such a small area.

February 17, 2017
8:42 am
That's okay....because TACOS.
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 238
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2013

I can't get past those way too long curtains. Someone suggested that she ditch them. lmao But of course no one can share any honest opinions w/o being jumped on and considered a mean girl. Unless you suck up to kelly and tell her how absolutely fabulous she is, she doesn't want to hear it. You don't want opinions? Don't post anything on IG to 30,000 people then!

February 17, 2017
12:31 pm
runningforfun
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 575
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2014

I love Kelly's disclaimer and defensiveiness today on her blog about the critisicsm that all the ladies featured on her blog are just like her. I don't think the criticism was about "their struggles" or lack of real problems. FYI Kelly most people have friends who are diverse. They come from other countries, cultures and economic backgrounds! She even talks about how her "friend" today comes from the same area as her and had the same circle of friends as her. That is not diversity Kelly. She actually proves her critics points today with her blog post.

February 17, 2017
1:05 pm
BrucePatmansPorche
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
September 1, 2016

I liked the friend she posted today.

She's not going to feature people who are not Christians because that's not who Kelly is.  I'm okay with that.  I just wish she would occasionally feature someone who isn't her kind of cookie cutter Christian.  They all seem to be about the buzz words: "giving grace," "be the hands and feet of Jesus," etc.  Even if she would find somebody who would say, "I love Jesus but I have a serious potty mouth" or list a local craft beer amongst their favorites or say "you probably don't want to ask me about my faith journey right now because I'm struggling and distant from God." 

February 17, 2017
1:35 pm
Will Holden Is My Favorite
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 278
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2016
The idea of her features is actually a good one. The problem is the dopey questions she asked. Nobody really cares that none of her friends have pets, that they all like Mexican food, or what their favorite clothes are.

She should have done her own Q&A first and realized she wouldn't answer her own questions. If she didn't go deep, she should have known her friends wouldn't.

It would have been better if she had just asked her friends to guest post about something they were passionate about. The woman today could have shared a recipe or some kitchen tips. Laurie could have done a post just on leading a women's ministry. Caroline in Texas could have written about marrying a little older than "the norm" (according to Kelly's group). Etc, etc…..

At least we would have seen something different each week.. Instead, many of her features come across like Stepford wives scared to stand out from Kelly's little clique simply because they don't go deep. Life isn't all wrapped in a pretty bow, but they all seem desperate to make it sound that way.

I can understand why she is upset about the complaints. Bloggers get used to the praise and forget not everyone is going to buy into everything they say. If she gives up the Friday Feature, she'd have to work to actually write more posts when it is clear she is only hanging on for the ad money. Her heart is much more into Instagram these days. However, I think people are seeing through this nonsense she's slapping up and calling posts these days and that is what's making her frustrated. 
February 17, 2017
2:19 pm
TwitchyPoo
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2014

Looney Toon is sitting in her car again in a parking lot videoing herself.

February 17, 2017
2:45 pm
runningforfun
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 575
Snarking Since:
June 4, 2014

roflroflrofl

TwitchyPoo meowed

February 17, 2017
3:08 pm
curious george
Hamcat
Meows: 141
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2014

TwitchyPoo meowed

What a doofus!   She looks and sounds ridiculous….who cares if she wore that shirt recently or wears the same 3-4 items in her closet (probably can't fit into anything else).   She needs to GOMI!shutupsigh

February 17, 2017
3:18 pm
biteyourface
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2017

curious george meowed

TwitchyPoo meowed

What a doofus!   She looks and sounds ridiculous….who cares if she wore that shirt recently or wears the same 3-4 items in her closet (probably can't fit into anything else).   She needs to GOMI!shutupsigh

Rude and unnecessary.  

February 17, 2017
4:18 pm
TwitchyPoo
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2014

biteyourface meowed

curious george meowed

TwitchyPoo meowed

Rude and unnecessary.  

Hi Kelly smiley-eatdrink055

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.