:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Little Baby Garvin
January 4, 2017
10:00 pm
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Hamcat
Meows: 58
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Saw on Instagram stories just now that Garvs is reading "Present over Perfect". I haven't read this book, but from the titleit sounds just the words she needs to read. Materialism and perfectionism are some things she strives for and she's got it all backwards. Never present in her life, always with a phone in front of her face. It's so sad,maybe this book will be the eye opener she needs.

January 4, 2017
10:30 pm
farmhousemug
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

Her popcorn post made me think she's angling for a book.  A lifestyle recipe celebration festive book.

January 4, 2017
11:46 pm
baby gladiator leg stranglers
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 351
Snarking Since:
October 23, 2015

blessthisnest meowed
"In late Fall I realized my body just can’t handle them, and finally started feeling normal again just before the holidays."

The wording here is just weird. Her body felt weird so she stopped her contraceptive? Ok. idontknow

i don't think what she said is weird…i don't feel right on hormonal birth control either. i stopped once i got pregnant 6 years ago and never went back on it. as far as their method of prevention…obviously condoms or pulling out haha. unless they are ready for a 4th

January 5, 2017
12:07 pm
WineDrunk
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
December 28, 2016

baby gladiator leg stranglers meowed

blessthisnest meowed
"In late Fall I realized my body just can’t handle them, and finally started feeling normal again just before the holidays."

The wording here is just weird. Her body felt weird so she stopped her contraceptive? Ok. idontknow

i don't think what she said is weird…i don't feel right on hormonal birth control either. i stopped once i got pregnant 6 years ago and never went back on it. as far as their method of prevention…obviously condoms or pulling out haha. unless they are ready for a 4th

I tried so many different kinds throughout college and finally had to just quit taking it altogether. I was constantly throwing up and just felt awful all of the time, so I totally get that and didn't think it was weird either. As a 19-year-old college student, it was sort of terrifying. At least she's a grown woman and perfectly capable of raising a fourth if it came to that!

January 5, 2017
9:32 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

I think what bothers me (I guess that's the right word) is that she doesn't share her hot mess moments, always trying to compete with others on social media. She also has led on that her house never gets messy. I am a super clean neat freak and my house is a disaster most days. She even went so far to say "look guys here's my mess!" to like a T shirt on the floor or something rolleyes, but she shares shit like this that in my opinion is really TMI. Have a bit of modesty. Now we all know they're using the pull out method and that's more than I care to know about a blogger…it's so random the shit like this she shares but can't be real in her day to day life on social media. So SO strange. facepalm

January 6, 2017
7:32 am
ireadtoo
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1438
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2013

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

I think what bothers me (I guess that's the right word) is that she doesn't share her hot mess moments, always trying to compete with others on social media. She also has led on that her house never gets messy. I am a super clean neat freak and my house is a disaster most days. She even went so far to say "look guys here's my mess!" to like a T shirt on the floor or something rolleyes, but she shares shit like this that in my opinion is really TMI. Have a bit of modesty. Now we all know they're using the pull out method and that's more than I care to know about a blogger…it's so random the shit like this she shares but can't be real in her day to day life on social media. So SO strange. facepalm

That is so true.. never thought of it like that, but she does stage every aspect and then throws this very personal info out there. The BC talk was not necessary, agreed.

January 6, 2017
7:38 am
wastingtime
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 520
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

Yes, bloggers have no filters when it comes to personal stuff. She also mentioned how they have boxes everywhere and a lot of the house is messy or empty yet she doesn't post pictures of that. 

January 6, 2017
12:30 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

Just like that, an Instagram of Claire'a lunch mess. Hi Jess! You are pathetic the way you cater to GOMI. If only you would take a hint and GOMI…rolleyes

January 6, 2017
1:07 pm
farmhousemug
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
September 2, 2016

I don't mind her sharing her struggles.  Lots of women don't feel great on BC and it can affect how you feel towards your family/etc…; it's relatable and a real issue.  I just don't want to know any further details. And why would she feel red-faced at buying condoms?  She's a married adult woman that is having sex; are we 16 now and ashamed to by tampons at the store also? She's a young mom, but not a super young mom; act like an adult and know how to share things and when not to share.

Also, the built-ins are the most interesting thing in her house and she's just now showing them?  I predict she's showing the pink paint strips and Claire but will just end up painting the backs of the built-ins gray as Claire is pushed off on a sitter or her mom.

January 6, 2017
1:46 pm
average basic becky
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 261
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

Really, red faced buying condoms at 30 years old?! Grow up Garvs rolleyes

January 6, 2017
1:53 pm
wastingtime
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 520
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

Was that a comment she made on the blog? Or on instagram??

January 6, 2017
2:45 pm
average basic becky
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 261
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

wastingtime meowed

Was that a comment she made on the blog? Or on instagram??

It was in the comments on her New Year blog post

January 6, 2017
2:51 pm
all about them clicks
Hamcat
Meows: 136
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2015

farmhousemug meowed

Also, the built-ins are the most interesting thing in her house and she's just now showing them?  I predict she's showing the pink paint strips and Claire but will just end up painting the backs of the built-ins gray as Claire is pushed off on a sitter or her mom.

She said in IG that those are the paint choices for the piano (I still don't understand wanting to paint a piano pink!!!) and that they are painting the built-ins glossy white, of course.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.