:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Garvin and Co. / jlgarvin / Little Baby Garvin
January 6, 2017
3:24 pm
wastingtime
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 558
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

haha hadn't read the comments. Does her husband not mind her talking about something personal that involves him…maybe the birth control symptoms seemed just about her but ultimately, they are in on it together, whatever method and it seems like a husband might not want that discussed. Also, I would be more red faced buying a pregnancy test. haha

January 6, 2017
3:33 pm
i just cant even
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 280
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2014

So help me if she paints that gorgeous piano pink! mixed-smiley-030

January 6, 2017
9:48 pm
Mason Jar of Festive Coffee
Hamcat
Meows: 117
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

average basic becky meowed

wastingtime meowed

Was that a comment she made on the blog? Or on instagram??

It was in the comments on her New Year blog post

Oh my God. My husband would be mortified… what in the actual eff is she doing?! eekothers-221

TMI TMI

January 6, 2017
10:25 pm
size f o u r sausage fingers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1247
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2014

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

average basic becky meowed

wastingtime meowed

Was that a comment she made on the blog? Or on instagram??

It was in the comments on her New Year blog post

Oh my God. My husband would be mortified… what in the actual eff is she doing?! eekothers-221

TMI TMI

Srsly!! Why the f**k did she think anyone wanted to know that?! It's not like bc is anything to be ashamed of or keep private, but just… why?? And it was so awkwardly thrown into that post??

And the kicker is that now Manduh and Garey Girl are going to ditch their BC so they can be just like Garvs.

January 6, 2017
11:35 pm
allgrayeverything
Hamcat
Meows: 74
Snarking Since:
June 17, 2016

We already knew they used the pull out method – they had two surprise kids. Not that they weren't wanted of course, but she did say they were oops babies. I get it with the birth control though – hormonal BC is effing awful to me. Condoms however work pretty well if you use them right, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

January 7, 2017
12:31 am
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

These are strangers on the internet that you are sharing your IMO very personal info with.. There are some things that you can share with your real friends or your mom or something in private, and birth control is one (maybe the internet is LIKE a real friend to her). Hasn't she said before she doesn't have any close friends (or any real friends at all?) Maybe she didn't, but I just get that vibe that she doesn't really have friends in real life and gets all her reassurance from strangers on the internet. She can't get too close to anyone or they may see her flaws. Such a weird age we live in…

January 7, 2017
12:53 am
ireadtoo
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1501
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2013

Mason Jar of Festive Coffee meowed

These are strangers on the internet that you are sharing your IMO very personal info with.. There are some things that you can share with your real friends or your mom or something in private, and birth control is one (maybe the internet is LIKE a real friend to her). Hasn't she said before she doesn't have any close friends (or any real friends at all?) Maybe she didn't, but I just get that vibe that she doesn't really have friends in real life and gets all her reassurance from strangers on the internet. She can't get too close to anyone or they may see her flaws. Such a weird age we live in…

sha_clap2bandwagon

January 7, 2017
9:16 am
size f o u r sausage fingers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1247
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2014

smiley-signs064 Maybe that's why she starts every post with the super awkward "helllooooo friends." rofl

January 7, 2017
10:53 am
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Bowls of Cigarettes meowed

smiley-signs064 Maybe that's why she starts every post with the super awkward "helllooooo friends." rofl

Who wants to bet that her next blog post does NOT begin with Hello, friends…Hi Jess. Dance, puppet!

January 7, 2017
1:39 pm
BedknobsandBroomsticks
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2016

So, we're all adults here right? She has shared her breast feeding and birth stories- so she's talked breasts and vagina's, so how is sex such a different thing? I'm thinking those with the issue of her talking about it are really just more conservative, but nothing is wrong with any of these discussions. It's all part of growing up and being an adult. Compromise where you can, and if you can't, don't. 

January 7, 2017
2:14 pm
MsPeach
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 444
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2013

I agree, birth control is a major topic for healthy, married couples, and her sharing did not seem too intimate to me.  I actually relate to having hormonal issues with the pill and was getting sick each month.  After having my kittens, I decided never to go back to any bc with hormones.

It's a topic that interests me and doesn't seem tmi.

I didn't see her discuss withdrawal on her blog, just speculation here. 

That being said, I also think it's immature if a grown woman, with children, gets red faced buying condoms.  I mean it's no secret, you're not a virgin.

January 7, 2017
10:16 pm
BedknobsandBroomsticks
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
October 10, 2016

I went back and looked at the comments, she was just agreeing with what someone else said. I thought I was pregnant 2 months ago and when I went to purchase the pregnancy test I was a bundle of nerves checking out with that thing. (I have been married for almost ten years and have two children already). It wasn't so much embarrassment but awkward. So maybe she meant it can be awkward. It would be REALLY awkward to have to explain what those are for if your 3 children under 5 were wondering what those were for (doesn't she take her kids with her?). I worked retail a long time ago and when teens checked out they didn't seem as nervous as the adults. I think men in their 20's and older worry more about the idea that someone is going to be checking the size of them as they're being bagged. If anyone here IS nervous- no, cashiers do not care haha! I actually had a guy joke about it once. Hysterical! (It was also Valentine's Day). lol

January 8, 2017
2:27 am
ireadtoo
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1501
Snarking Since:
December 10, 2013

In response to Bedknobs comments, I don't recall JG talking about vaginas, didn't she have c-sections? Breastfeeding stories are normal blog fodder, but her BC methods? Sorry, too personal – that's between her husband and her.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.